Chapter 11

Maybe

It has been 3 months now. Taeyeon and Jessica had started to be in a relationship for 2 months already. Since the accident, Taeyeon had started to create new memories with Jessica, in a romantic way. Despite being close to Tiffany, she still did not seem to have any special feelings towards her. After Tiffany had decided to give up on their relationship and handed her over in Jessica's care and love, Tiffany had been spending her time either practicing hard for their new album or on her individual schedules. Other than that, at times she spend her time with Sunny, Yuri or Sooyoung. Everyone can tell that she is still deeply in love with Taeyeon and hasn't let go. She's trying to occupy all of her time so that she will not think of Taeyeon or their past, those heartaches. But each time people ask her if she's okay, she will say she is and smile. But they know she is just faking a strong front. 

One day after her schedules ended she came back home to the dorm. To her surprise, she saw Taeyeon and Jessica on the sofa kissing so passionately. The other members were not home at that time. Tiffany was totally taken aback. It seemed that Taeyeon and Jessica's relationship have gone up to the level that they are so lovey dovey even in front of other people. Maybe that's the reason why they are having a good romantic time on the sofa in the living room.

"Uhmm.. I'm sorry.. I'll be going out again once I put some of my things in my room.. Sorry to disturb both of your lovely time..", Tiffany stuttered and went in her room.

Jessica pushed Taeyeon away slightly and quickly walked over to Tiffany, "Fany-ah...". She was feeling really guilty for the scene. Tiffany who had to give up Taeyeon to her and having to face them being so mushy each day is already hard enough. Now she even had to witness such a scene in front of her eyes. How heartbreaking can it be.

"Ye..?", Tiffany said. Her tone was shaky. Anybody could tell she was about to breakdown.

"I'm sorry... We shouldn't have.. I'm really sorry... I will make sure it won't happen again...", Jessica said apologetically.

"Nah... It's okay... Nothing for you to apologize or be sorry about.. It's normal for couples to do that.. Anyway I'm going out for a breeze.. You guys have fun okay hehe...", Tiffany said while faking a smile again.

"Fany-ah... I'm sorry... You don't have to go out.. Let's all eat together or something?", Jessica still feeling very guilty.

"It's okay Sica-ah.. It's been long since I have went out for a breeze.. I'm asking Sunny and Yuri along with me too.. Don't worry okay..? Annyeong..", Tiffany trying to reassure the guilty Jessica. Deep inside, Tiffany was really hurt that's why she's going out for a breeze. Actually she is going to have some booze too.

"Okay.. Be home early okay you girls.. Be more careful outside..", Jessica said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was listening to a playlist of 15 sad songs and I just started to continue my story randomly. So this is the fruit of what I tried for the past few hours. Hopefully it seems smooth enough and also not boring for people to read haha.. Leave comments on your opinions of my story please.. I'm curious on whether it's going smoothly and good or really terrible? Hmm..