Chapter 6

Maybe

Tiffany was so surprised by all that's happening that she pushed Taeyeon lightly, packed up her things and said, "Sorry Tae.. I think I have to go.. Let's just continue our assignment in school..". 

After saying that, Tiffany left. Taeyeon was left all alone at the beach feeling so hurt. 

"I shouldn't have confessed.. I shouldn't have kissed her.. I think I might have scared her by my actions...", Taeyeon said to herself.

"But at the same time now.. I think I know I don't stand a chance on anything..", she sighed.

After some time there, she left and go home.

At night as she is lying on her bed, she decided to text Tiffany.

"Hey.. Fany-ah.. You're not mad at me right..?", she texted.

 After five minutes, her phone vibrated. It was a text message from Tiffany.

"Hey Tae.. Ummm.. Mad about what?", she replied.

"Errr... About just now.. You know I.. The things I said and done..", Taeyeon sent.

"Oh.. Just now... Nah.. I'm not mad.. I'm just trying really surprised.. Actually.. Hmm.. Nevermind..", Tiffany replied.

"I'm sorry if I scared you just now.. Hmm.. Actually what.. Fany-ah?", Taeyeon said.

 "It's nothing you should be sorry about.. Actually... Ummm... I think I also do have feelings for you... Aishhh.. Let's talk about something else Taetae ~", Tiffany texted her back.

"Uh? Did I just see you say you do have feelings for me...? Really? Seriously? Am I seeing wrongly..? Hehe..", Taeyeon replied with full of curiosity.

"Ummm... You didn't see wrongly.. Ye.. I do like you too.. >_<", Tiffany replied while feeling embarrassed. 

"Omo! Fany said she like me too!! Otteoke?? Hehehe", Taeyeon started talking to herself with her mood totally feeling happy. 

"Oh..? Heh.. Then why did you leave just now when I confessed..?", Taeyeon asked.

"I was just too surprised and didn't know how to react at that moment.. I feel shy okay.. hehe..", Tiffany replied.

"Oh.. kekeke Fany-ah.. You're so cute. Go out with me will you..? ♥", Taeyeon sent Tiffany a message back asking her to be her girlfriend.

"Uhhh.. So what do you want me to answer, yes or no? kekeke :p", she .

"Ahhh..? You are trying to tease me again isn't it? Fany-ah~ Answer me please ~ hmmm..", Taeyeon replied. She was feeling very nervous as she is waiting for Tiffany to give her an snswer.

"kekekeke.. Taetae you're being all so cute again. I can imagine your cute innocent face trying to beg me for an answer. Sooo cute kyaaa ~ Of course I will say yes. If not which other girls do you wanna run away to huh.. hmpf", Tiffany said.

"YESYESYESYESYESSSSS!!!! She agreed. She did!!", Taeyeon screamed as she dance around in her room due to her excitement.

"hehehe.. Fany-ah ~ There's no other girls, only you Yeppeuni ~", she replied sweetly.

"You better not Kim Taeyeon or you'll see what happens! :p", Tiffany said.

They texted each other till they fell asleep that night.