Chapter 8

Maybe

Few years have passed. All of them have now became successful celebrities. It's also Taeyeon and Tiffany's seventh year together as a couple. 

"It's been 7 years since me and Fany has been together. I think it's time for me to propose to her right? Hehehe..", this thought suddenly crossed Taeyeon's mind one day.

"Hmm... How should I do propose to her? I'm really bad at these kind of things man..", Taeyeon mumbling to herself.

"Yuri-ah! Come here! I need to talk to you", Taeyeon shouted at the dorm.

"Ye? Taengoo-ah what is it?", Yuri responded as she walk into Taeyeon's room.

"It's been 7 years since me and Fany have been together. I think it's time for me to propose to her. I mean it's time to make her my official wife right hehe.. How should I go about doing it? You know I'm really bad at these kind of things right..", Taeyeon asked.

"Ah... Propose?", Yuri said.

"You should surprise her. Maybe ask her out to somewhere with a romantic atmosphere and then with flowers and a ring propose to her?", Yuri suggested.

"Hmm.. Okay thanks! I'll keep your suggestion in mind!", Taeyeon said cheerfully.

The next day, Taeyeon went out to buy a ring for her proposal to Tiffany.

"Fany-ah.. Let's go out tomorrow.. It's been long since we both had spend time together alone", Taeyeon said to Tiffany who is lying down on the bed in her arms.

"Uhh... Geurae.. It's been really long. I miss having free time and spending it with you", Tiffany agreed.

"Okay I'll plan where to go tomorrow. Let's go to sleep for now. Goodnight", Taeyeon said as she kissed her lips.

It was already the next morning. Tiffany was bathing in the toilet and Taeyeon is lying down on her bed. Jessica came in to ask Taeyeon regarding some matters. As she enters the room and walk towards Taeyeon, "Ah..!", Jessica screamed. Jessica had stepped and slipped over some clothes and fell directly on top of Taeyeon's body on the bed and their lips touched. The position is as though they were kissing. Both of them were in that position for 2 minutes. Tiffany by then had finished bathing and came into Taeyeon's room. Unfortunately, she saw the scene. 

"YA KIM TAEYEON! How dare you do this to me! We're over now!", Tiffany shouted and left the room trying to control her tears.

Taeyeon quickly pushed Jessica. She at that point were shocked by the sudden situation too.

"Fany-ah! No! Don't go! Things is not like what you think it is! Please listen to my explanation first", Taeyeon hurriedly tried to chase her.

Taeyeon went out of the room but Tiffany was already not in the dorm. She had left out of anger. 

Taeyeon started to call Tiffany but Tiffany on the other hand just ignored her calls.

"Fany-ah.. It's not what you think it is. It's just a misunderstanding. Where are you? I'll come over to find you now okay. Please..", Taeyeon texted her.

Tiffany read the message but did not reply as she was still feeling so angry. She decided to go to the beach and cool herself down.

"Fany is totally mad and jealous for nothing. She misunderstood the whole thing and even said we are over...", Taeyeon sighed.

"Soonkyu-ah.. Meet me at the beach please. I just broke up with Taeyeon. I don't feel good. Please don't tell Taeyeon that you're coming to meet me. I don't wanna see her..", Tiffany texted Sunny to accompany her.

"Taeyeon-ah! Fany just texted me to meet her at the beach. Why not you go over and meet her? You know that girl, she just see both of you like that but have not heard any explanation yet. She is very sensitive and easily jealous you see. Try explaining to her nicely, she will definitely understand it was all just a misunderstanding", Sunny said.

"Soonkyu-ah.. Thanks. I will go over right now. I think I should bring the ring and buy bouquet of roses too and propose to her on the spot after explaining", Taeyeon said.

"I'm sorry you guys quarrelled because of me slipping over the clothes..", Jessica apologized.

"Nah.. It's okay.. It was just an accident..", Taeyeon replied.

"We will see you guys home later with good news ok", Sunny said.

She hurriedly took the ring and left the house. She drove to the florist nearby and bought a bouquet of roses. 

"Fany should believe my sincerity and love for her after all these right?", Taeyeon thought to herself as she drives to the beach.

"I just have to explain well and nicely. She should be cooled down and understand it by then right. And I will propose to her right at that moment. Hmm..", Taeyeon talking to herself.

"Hmm.. That should be okay. I should try to relax and think positively. Kim Taeyeon Fighting!", Taeyeon was too into talking to herself and thinking about Fany, the proposal and explanation that she did not realise that the traffic light had turned red. She continued driving and the cars from the right side were driving into her direction. Their cars eventually collided.

The other cars all stopped and called for ambulance. One of the people there went up to Taeyeon who was injured in the car and asked, "Miss.. Are you okay?".

The last words that Taeyeon mumbled was, "Fany.. I'm sorry.. My ring....". She passed out right after those words. 

"Rrrrrrriiiiingggggg!", Sunny phone rang.

"Hello I'm calling from C&C Hospital. Miss Kim Taeyeon had been sent to our hospital due to a car accident", the person on the phone said.

"What? Car accident? Taeyeon? I'll make my way there now!", Sunny said.

"Guys! Taeyeon met with a car accident and currently in C&C Hospital! Let's go and see her now! I have to quickly inform Tiffany!", Sunny screamed.

The girls quickly rushed to the hospital.

"Tiffany! Taeyeon had met with a car accident and is in C&C Hospital now! Faster make your way there. We will see you there!", Sunny told her.

"What????? Taeyeon had a car accident??? Taeyeon....??", Tiffany said in shocked as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Yes she had an accident while she was driving to find you at the beach. Come on to the hospital now", Sunny said.

"...... I'll come now...", Tiffany said as she cried in disbelief.