Chapter 4

Maybe

"Ahhh.. What should I wear tomorrow? This?? That?? Or something else??", Taeyeon started to talk to herself in her bedroom at 1am.

It has been two hours since she started to find clothes in her wardrobe that clothes were all over the room.

"Aishh!! Kim Taeyeon!! You are just going to do assignment with her not going for a date! You gotta come back to your senses!", she continued talking to herself as she lay down on her bed.

After much thoughts, she fell asleep.

"Omma! I'm going out with Tiffany to do our school assignment. I won't be home for dinner", Taeyeon said to her mum.

"Ohh.. Arasseo.. You take care of yourself outside okay..", her mum replied.

"Ne.. Omma annyeong ~", she left the house as she bid goodbye.

"Hmm.. Where is Fany? It's 2pm already", Taeyeon thought to herself while waiting at the cafe.

As soon as she turned around to look, Tiffany was already making her way towards the table where Taeyeon is sitting.

"Hey Tae.. I'm just right on time right?", Tiffany said as she smiled.

"Uhhh.. Ye.. It's exactly 2pm now hehh.. Anyway why did you bring along your keyboard and laptop too? Didn't I say I will bring mine for us to use?", Taeyeon replied. 

"Ahh.. Aigooo.. I forgotten about it. Nevermind, it's okay. Who knows if anything might happen, at least we can use mine. hehe", Tiffany said and as usual bearing her eye smile, but this time in a silly manner.

Just in case her soul is going to fly out of her body due to Tiffany's eye smile, she quickly responded,"haha.. Geurae.. Anyway do you wanna buy anything first before we head to the beach?".

"Hmm yes! Yes!! I want chocolates and tidbits!! Pleaseee ~ hehe", Tiffany answered her in excitement.

"Haha you sound like a choding.. kekkeke", Taeyeon laughed at the girl.

"Ya!! Stop laughing at me.. Sweet things make your mood good you know", Tiffany responded cutely.

"kekeke ok i'll stop laughing.. kekeke", Taeyeon continued giggling.

Tiffany hit Taeyeon's arm with a sulky face.

Taeyeon then said, "Okok.. Haha.. Come, let's go and buy the things. We still have to do our assignment there".

They made their way to buy snacks and drinks, not forgetting the chocolates and tidbits that Tiffany wanted so badly.

They reached the beach and decided to sit on the sand to do their assignment.

"Wahhhh ~ It feels so good here!", Tiffany exclaimed, being her usual self.

Tiffany is the kind who is always loud and usually talkative. Taeyeon on the other hand is a little bit shy and quiet. 

"Yeah.. It really feels good here. The sound of the waves, the sea breeze..", Taeyeon agreed with her.

"Fany-ah.. Erm.. Tiffany-ah.. Can I call you Fany-ah?", Taeyeon asked.

"keke. Sure.. Why not?", Tiffany answered.

"Uhh.. heh.. Thank you..", Taeyeon responded with a smile.

"Aigoo.. What's with the thanks? It's just the way of calling me..", Tiffany said to the girl whom she find silly yet cute.

"Uhh... Ohh.. I thought you would mind..", Taeyeon said and smiled.

"Anyway, what kind of song do you wanna make? Love? Sad? Or happy?", Taeyeon asked.

"Hmm.. I don't really know. What do you think? Love song sounds like a good idea. But a sad or happy love song?", Tiffany replied.

"Love song seems great. Since we both brought our own keyboard and laptop, how about we both try to draft a song each and in two hours time we'll listen to both and we'll decide which is better for us to use and work on?", Taeyeon suggested.

"Ohh.. Geurae", Tiffany agreed.

Tiffany started to randomly play her keyboard to create a melody for her song and at the same time deciding on some lyrics.

"Hmm.. Should I write a song about him..?", Tiffany pondered to herself.

"It's been awhile.. I've already forgotten him.. I shouldn't try to think about our past anymore just to make a song right..?", Tiffany said to herself.

Tiffany started to work on her song relating to her past with her ex-boyfriend and then she stopped thinking whether she should change it to something else. She has been repeatingly doing that for the past 40 minutes.

On the other hand, Taeyeon within the first 10 minutes had already decided on how she is going to compose the song.

"It wasn't too long ago that we both had met. Yet this feeling I felt each time I see you, I just can't help. This unexplainable feeling, I never had felt. It makes me feel as though I can't breath. Can you tell me what this feeling is. Can you tell me why do I feel so nervous each time I'm talking to you. Caring about how you will look at me. All these sorts of little things. You kept appearing on my mind. Seems like all I can ever think about these days is just you. You got me so mesmerized by your signature eye smile. Left me breathless as I'm falling deeper into you. Maybe this is what they meant. The feelings when you have a crush on someone..", Taeyeon sing part of her song while playing the keyboard.

She was already one third done with her composition. 

Tiffany heard her and she excitedly , "Ya Ya Ya.. !! Taetae who are your lyrics referring to? You have a crush on someone?? Who is that lucky person? Come on tell me!".