Chapter 12

Maybe

"Sica-ah.. I'm going out for awhile. You go to sleep first okay. Don't wait for me", Taeyeon told her.

"Umm.. Okay.. Be home early arasseo?", Jessica said.

"Arasseo..", Taeyeon said as she left their dorm.

She took out her phone and dialed a number.

"Fany-ah.. Where are you? Let's meet up. I need to talk to you", Taeyeon asked.

"Uhh..? Okay.. Meet me at Han River. I'm on my way there already", Tiffany answered while feeling confused. Taeyeon hasn't been asking her out alone at night ever since she was in a relationship with Jessica. 

With high hopes as she drives to Han River, she thought that Taeyeon has decided to give her a chance or something.

"Hey.. You're finally here Taengoo-ah", Tiffany said happily.

"Uhh.. Ye... I've got something to tell you", Taeyeon said hesitantly.

"What is it about?", Tiffany asked as she started to feel anxious. Deep inside her, she was wondering if Taeyeon had regained her memories back.

"Fany-ah.. I hope you can take this coolly. I overheard your conversation with Jessica just now. I need you to understand that me and Sica are in a relationship currently. And that I don't think Sica should feel guilty for having you seen us being so romantic together. I mean I know that we used to be together but that's all in the past. It's like my memories just can't seem to come back to me and that even after much efforts, I just don't seem to feel anything for you but instead I'm so in love with Jessica. I hope you can reassure Sica that you have already long gotten over us. I don't wanna see her always feeling guilty for being my girlfriend. It hurts me to see her that way. I hope it's not too much to ask of you. I'm sorry if I'm being too direct. I hope you can find someone who can love and treat you better than how I used to", Taeyeon said.

The things Taeyeon said, word by word, were stabbing Tiffany's heart as though there were dozens of knives. Her mind went blank. She was thinking if she even knew Taeyeon before. To her, the Taeyeon she is seeing now is like a totally different Taeyeon from who she used to be. For a moment there was silence. 

"Uhh...? I understand Taeyeon.. Don't worry I will talk to Sica later to reassure her. Don't worry about me. I'm fine... I've long gotten over us... You guys are thinking too much. You better go home early.. If not Sica might get worried", TIffany finally mustered her courage to speak. She was actually lying in order to make Taeyeon happy.

"Hmmm.. Ok let's go together", Taeyeon said with a happy tone. She doesn't seem to even feel guilty for saying all those harsh words.

"You go ahead Taengoo.. I'll go home a little bit later.. I'll be going to find Soonkyu and Yuri first..", Tiffany finding an excuse not to go back together. She felt it will hurt her even further if she does so.

"Ok then.. Be home early or Manager oppa will start to scream..", Taeyeon told her and left.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My friends around me keep wanting me to write end this happily but I just seem to be like writing it more heartbreakingly hahaha. I feel 

evil doing this hahaha