★ JB 1

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
Shakingly Sweet
 
>> requested by CarolineYang


“Aah… I’m so tired.” You tapped your legs with the back of your wrists. You had just finished a one-day date with JB, who was continuously having busy schedules. You were glad that he asked you for a date on his break day because you missed him so much and you haven’t met in such a long time. “Gwenchana?” JB asked; concerned. Your hands swung together. You just gave him a tired smile. “I’m okay.” You insisted. JB saw through you but didn’t ask any more further.

When you were walking, you suddenly felt yourself falling down. JB luckily caught you. “Omo. What could have happened if I didn’t catch you –” He suddenly caught sight of your bruised leg. “Yah! Why is your leg bruised?” He stressed over it. JB then remembered when he insisted you on joining him in the bumper car ride in the amusement park. Come to think of it, ever since then, you were limping, but he didn’t notice it much. Guilt spread through his face.

“Is this because of me?” He whispered. “In the bumper car?” He asked you. You looked away, speechless. “Babo,” You heard him curse himself. You almost smiled in the cuteness of your boyfriend, despite you hurting. “JB oppa,” You called sweetly. He looked up.

“It’s okay.” You reassured with a smile. Pain shot up your leg but you ignored it. “I’ll just put medicine on it later.” You promised. “A-aniya… It’s because of me…” He whispered the last part. He guiltily looked at you. “Mianhae.” He pouted. You instantly grinned at his cute pout. “Aww…” You couldn’t help but coo. “It’s okay, I told you.” You ignored the pain.

“Mianhae,” JB apologized cutely, before a sudden idea popped out. He grinned secretively. Before you could comprehend what was happening, JB swooped your thin frame onto his back. “Oof. You’re so heavy now.” He teased. Truth was, you weren’t near heavy. In fact, you were light. “O-oppa!” You hid yourself on his back; embarrassed.

He laughed cutely. Your heart warmed up.

You and JB walked in comfortable silence. “I’m taking you to the dorm to put ice on your bruise, okay?” He asked permission. “Yeah,” You grinned. You were happy you were going there; after all, he knew you haven’t seen the boys in a long time. Silence blanketed the air once again. He held your legs protectively, with your arms tightly looped around his neck. You enjoyed the smell of the night air and his hair. It smelled like peppermint – your favourite. “JB oppa…” You mumbled against his hair. “Hmm…?” He hummed back a reply. “Did you have fun today?” You asked curiously.

“Yeah, I’m really happy I got to spend it with the most beautiful girl I know.” A big smile found its way to your lips, and you felt yourself turning red. “Ey, oppa.” You smacked his head lightly. “Ouch! You’re such a bully!” He teasingly said. “Psh. As if you aren’t.” You clucked your tongue; even if he couldn’t see you.

“You’re putting your tongue out now aren’t you?” He guessed. He was right, of course. You two knew each other like the back of your hands. “Hmph…” You feigned annoyance. “Hey, baby, don’t be annoyed just because I got it right.” He laughed and shrugged his shoulders up and down to annoy you. “Hmphh… Two can play at that game!” You whispered stealthily as you ruffled his hair; the action that he hated the most.

“Yah!” He abruptly stopped walking. “Okay fine you win, you win!” He gave up. He knew you too well. You grinned in victory. “I knew you would give in!” You evilly giggled. “When we get to the dorm, I’m tickling you, even if you’re hurt or not.” He threatened then started walking again.

You just giggled. You knew his words were just empty words.

When you reached the dorms with him, he put you down right in front of the porch. “Wait a minute.” He stopped. “Before those wild creeps get to you, I need to tell you something.” JB grinned. You curiously stared back at him. He leaned in and got you hoping. You closed your eyes, but all you got was a kiss on your nose.

“Yah, is that it?!” You accidentally blurted out; peeling your eyes open. “Oh… were you expecting something else?” JB teased. You reddened. “Y-yah, you can’t l-laugh!” You pointed him shakily. “Don’t worry though, baby.” He dangerously leaned in again. “You’ll get it.” He smirked and winked in front of you, sending your heart fluttering and drumming inside of your chest.

He slowly, but sweetly kissed you. You smiled and kissed him back. Just as when he was kissing you deeper, you and JB heard the yells from the boys. “What the heck is hyung doing to noona?!” You heard Bambam screeching from the inside. The boys piled out, while JB leaned his forehead on yours. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” You managed to spill out before the boys noisily crowds you both.

“Noona! Get off JB hyung! He’s disgusting!” Youngjae separated the both of you.

“Yah, Choi Youngjae!”

“What…?”

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for CarolineYang! thanks so much for requesting! i hope you enjoyed your scenario