★ Bambam 5

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
Worth a Try
 
>> requested by -_K-ai


“Okay, cut! Good job for today!” The director bellowed.

On cue, GOT7, the popular rookie group, bowed and thanked the staff. “Come and get it, GOT7! Kamsahamnida! You worked hard.” They bowed at the director and the other producers. “Kamsahamnida!” GOT7 thanked them one more time before heading to different directions to do what they want. Bambam headed on the couch, sitting there tiredly. After filming their music video for days, they were finally finished. But after some time, they were heading to M!Countdown to pre-record their performance for next week, since they were just rookies. He pursed his lips tiredly. Schedules were pouring in.

A voice cut his thoughts. “Bambam, you’re still sweating.” You appeared by his side. “Oh, noona.” He smiled shyly at your presence immediately. You grinned back and patted his sweat with a face towel. “It’s hot, isn’t it?” You opened the fan and aimed it towards him. He softened. She’s still so caring. Bambam doted. “Gomawo, noona.” He gave you a grateful look.

“It’s okay. It’s my job.” You patted his face softly with the towel. “Oh, no, I ruined your hair,” You murmured with a frown. “This won’t do. Wait here, okay?” You threw him a comforting smile and went inside the waiting room to get a kit for his hair. Bambam was love-struck, and he knew. She’s so nice to me. Is she like this to other hyungs, too? He thought with a dejected sigh. That thought saddened him. If she is, should I confess before anyone can? It popped in his mind. Before he could think of it more, you appeared by his side again.

“I’m back,” You announced with a sweet smile. You sat by his side and did his hair with concentration. She’s so cute, Bambam blushed. Looking at you so closely was so nerve-wrecking to him. To him, you were really beautiful. He liked you. A lot. A whole lot more than he thought he would. I should confess. I should, right? Bambam pondered.

--

After their M!Countdown schedule, together with the other staff and GOT7, went to a barbeque restaurant to celebrate. “Hyung, it’s your treat, right?” Jackson childishly asks the director. “Isn’t it?” A stylist asked, clueless, as she devoured another piece of meat. The staff cracked up at her, since she ate so much already. She reddened, and you laughed. Bambam’s ears perked at the sound of your laughter. Immediately, he stared at you with love-struck eyes. Your laughter was like melody to his ears.

“Oy, Khunpimook.” Youngjae, who was sitting beside him, elbowed him. “What are you doing? Let’s eat.” He held out a piece of his meat. Bambam didn’t hear him. He was still focused on your laughter from across him. “Yah!” Youngjae hit him with a spoon. The younger one, baffled at a sudden hit, blinked bewilderedly. The hyung made a face. “I told you to eat, didn’t I? Tsk. What are you looking at, anyway? You’re so spaced out,” He chattered with a bitter grimace. “Sorry, hyung,” Bambam excused. “I’m just wondering some things…” He sipped on his lemonade. Youngjae made another face and looked away.

Bambam blushed slightly, embarrassed now that he was caught. I need to control my thoughts sometimes. I need to pay more attention to the people around me. They can’t catch me liking noona. He glanced at you, who caught his gaze and smiled sweetly. You motioned him to eat more, and he blushed more. Bambam looked down on his plate and nibbled on the barbeque, not really hungry. I should really get rid of these feelings and confess soon. He thought.

After the scrumptious dinner, the staff along with the rookie group walked to the company. It was late night out; no one was really walking there except for a few grandmas, who wouldn’t even know GOT7. “Ah, I feel like I’m free!” Jr. commented, stretching his arms and putting it behind his head. “Yeah, I haven’t walked out for so long!” JB agreed. “And the air is nice. It’s breezy here.” Mark quietly added. Yugyeom slung an arm around his hyung.

Meanwhile, Bambam purposely slowed down to be far from the ears of the staff and s. He was thankful that you were walking alone, enjoying the breeze. He approached you, “Hi, noona.” “Oh, Bambam.” You smiled at him. “The air here is really nice, right?” You sighed contentedly. Bambam agreed silently. “Hey, noona… I have something to ask you.” He quietly looked down on the floor, blinking embarrassedly. He was shy.

“You have something to ask me? What is it?” You good-naturedly grinned. “Can you promise that you won’t get freaked out and avoid me after what I’m going to say?” He took a deep breath and looked at you. You laughed. “Freaked out? Why would I? Unless you say you’re a vampire and you’re going to eat me, then I’m not,” You joked, but he didn’t laugh. Bambam seriously gazed at you. “What’s wrong, Bambam?” You noticed the atmosphere. “Is something the matter?” You asked lowly, so no one could hear.

“I like you, noona.” He admitted finally. “I like you. I like how you’re so concentrated on me when you style my hair and do my make-up. I like how you’re so nice and caring. I like how you work hard on your job. I like how you’re so devoted on one thing. I like how you still smile so bright even though you’re having a hard time in the inside. I like how you’re so independent. I like your laughter. I like your smile. I like your voice. I like how you’re so perfect and don’t have a flaw. Noona, I like everything about you.” Bambam stopped walking and gazed at you seriously. “I like you, noona. I like you.” He repeated.

Gone was the boy who was shy and embarrassed about confessing. It was about time to man up.

Speechless, you blinked at him, both grateful and surprised. “I-I… I don’t know what to say…” You moistened your bottom lip and bit it. “It’s okay if you don’t answer, noona. I just wanted to tell you.” Bambam tried to look okay, but inside, he was dejected. You squeezed his arm gratefully. “Thank you… I… I’ll think about it. I never thought about this, but… I’ll give you a chance. I’ll give you a chance to show me what you got, Bambam. If you can make me like you, then… we can hit off.” You smiled softly at him. Surprised, he looked up. “R-really?” He breathlessly asked. “Really.” You grinned. “Thank you, noona.” Bambam murmured gratefully, a blush creeping up on his face. “No problem.” Hooking arms, you both followed behind the staff and GOT7, who weren’t aware of what happened. What you just knew was, this relationship was going to work out.

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for -_K-ai! Hello! Thanks for understanding! :) I'm also really sorry for the delay .-. lately I've been busy. XD but I'm back now! Hopefully I can update everyday. ^^ Hope you like your scenario