★ JB 2

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
A Good Night's Sleep
 
>> requested by JulietCheng


Tuuuuuuuuuuuut!

JB held her hands tightly as he prayed over and over again. His cheeks were stained with continuous tears that were falling down from his swollen eyes. “Chohee…” He croaked. “Don’t die on me…” He prayed silently. Tears continued to stream down his face. “Sir, we need you to go.” The head doctor stated. JB’s lips trembled. He couldn’t find his voice. “Sir,” The doctor touched his shoulder.

He shook his head in denial. “A-aniyo. I-I can’t. I c-can’t leave h-her.” He whispered fearfully. The doctor luckily heard him through his muffled voice. “No, sir, we need you to go. Right now!” The doctor hurried. JB’s breathed hard. “I can’t.” The doctor sighed. “Alright, sir. We’ll just do the operation here.” With that, the doctors surrounded her bed as they started to pump her chest.

He looked up hopefully to the doctors with tear-filled eyes. “Please do all you can to save her!” He yelled at the top of his lungs. The doctors nodded at him. “Chohee… Chohee…” He repeated her name continuously under his breath.

Tuuuuuuuuuuuut!

Panicked murmurs of the doctors spread throughout the room, but he couldn’t hear them. All he could hear was his heartbeat, and the sound of the hospital pump. “Chohee, Chohee.” He gripped on her hands. You can’t die on me. You promised me, right? He shakily sighed.

Then the pumping suddenly stopped in a few minutes.

Tuuuuuuuuuuuut!

The doctors pitifully looked at themselves then at the praying JB. “Sir…” The head doctor removed his blue hair net.  “I’m sorry…” He sighed heavily. With those two words, his heart stopped. He felt like his body stopped functioning; like his heart was torn into uncountable pieces, and his brain became blank. He felt his world spin. “W…what?” He exhaled shakily. He couldn’t believe the cold reality.

“I’m sorry, sir. We… we did everything we could, but we couldn’t save her.” The doctors sighed to themselves and left to let him have space. He felt like an earthquake had shook his world. His eyes widened and his hands stopped midway. She… she’s… gone. He felt the cold wind hit him on the face – hard.

He couldn’t believe it. He wouldn’t. Unknowingly, he started to yell. He started to trash. “Kim Chohee! You promised you wouldn’t leave me! You promised we would be together forever! You promised me all of that! What the hell! Chohee!” He heavily sobbed on his hands. His girlfriend was gone… gone by the wind.

JB abruptly sat up straight; scared and heavily breathing. Chohee was sitting on the space right beside him; worried. “Oppa, what was that?” She asked him worriedly; her eyebrows furrowed and a look of concern overshadowed her face. She wiped his tears with her hands carefully. “What happened? Did you have a nightmare?” Chohee frowned.

JB slowly nodded. He felt like his heart was more relaxed now. She was alive. Thank God, she was.

“What happened?” She rubbed his back in comfort. “You… you… you d-died in my dream…” He stuttered. Die was a big word! Chohee’s eyes widened a little. “Die? Me? Wow, you must had watched a scary movie before you slept,” She joked. JB shook his head. “Ani, I didn’t watch anything. Maybe it’s just me.” He murmured. “Aww, oppa.” Chohee patted his back in comfort. “Don’t worry. That won’t happen. I promise.”

JB rubbed his nape with a blush. “You’re making me sound like a child.”

Chohee grinned. “Because you’re really a child.” She clucked her tongue. “Yah!” JB poked her shoulder. He started to forget his nightmare because of his girlfriend. She never failed to lighten him up. “Hey, don’t worry anymore, okay? It was just a dream.” She smiled minutes later.

JB nodded happily. “Come on, big guy. Let’s go back to sleep.” Chohee patted his arm. He glanced at the clock near the bed. It read 2:32 am. JB frowned. “I kept you up because of my nightmare.” He unhappily muttered. “And you still have to go to school tomorrow…” He sulked. “Aniya, it’s okay. Come on,” She pulled him down and wrapped an arm around him. She sighed in content. “At least we get to cuddle at night.” She closed her eyes in relaxation and smiled.

JB tensed for a second but relaxed after. He wrapped his arm around Chohee’s waist and grinned. “Yeah, I’m glad, too.” He mumbled happily. He kissed the top of her head and Chohee relaxed under his touch. “Thanks, Chohee.” He murmured sincerely. Chohee peeled her eyes open and smiled sleepily at him. “You’re welcome…” She muttered. “I love you.” JB whispered.

“I love you, too…” She mumbled back. “Sweet dreams.” JB kissed her lips sweetly before smiling at her peaceful and now sleeping face. “Thank you, Chohee. I’m so lucky to have you.” He whispered to himself before closing his eyes and going to dreamland.

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for JulietCheng! thank you for requesting! i'm sorry if it's a little bit short. >.< i hope you enjoyed your scenario