★ Mark 4

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
Just the Way You Are
 
>> requested by oshvns


“Woah, this really looks good on you. Pick that one for your next date,” Jung Hyeyeon’s best friend beamed. “Really? Thanks.” Hyeyeon smiled shyly as she straightened her skirt. “But… it may take a while for the next date… And I may get fatter the next time. It won’t fit then.” She mumbled sadly. “Hey, don’t think like that. You’re not fat. And what do you know? Maybe he’s going to ask you out later.” Her best friend noticed the dampened mood and tried to cheer her up. She shook her head. “Fat chance. He’s promoting ‘I Like You’ right now. And I eat a lot like my brother, what do you think?” Hyeyeon dejectedly slumped down on her bed.

“Cheer up, Hyeyeon. Don’t think like that.” Her friend frowned. “I can’t help but.” She buried her face in her pillow. Her friend her lips and patted her back. “Say, do you want to diet? I told you, there’s still a way.” Her friend said. Hyeyeon sat up at the word ‘diet’ and brightened a bit. “Diet! Right. Thanks, Yoona.” She gratefully clasped their hands together. Her friend laughed. “No worries. But it may be hard. Just don’t eat too much and eat healthy foods like salad, yoghurt and vegetables.” She advised.

“Arasseo.” Hyeyeon beamed.

Kring! Kring! Kring!

The telephone from downstairs started ringing. “Jung Hyeyeon! Don’t be a lazy dog and get that phone right now!” Her brother Daehyun roared from the room next to hers. Hyeyeon made a face, as her friend laughed. “I’ll go get it, stupid oppa!” She yelled back. “Wait a minute, okay?” She told her friend, who nodded.

She quickly escalated the stairs and picked up the phone. “Yeobosaeyo?” Hyeyeon said. “Jagi, hello!” A bright voice who she knew too much answered. Her eyes widened. “Oppa? Is this you?” became agape in surprise. “Yeah, it’s me! Sorry I called you like this so abruptly on the phone. Manager-hyung took our phones.” Mark informed. “Ah… okay.” Hyeyeon nodded, even though he couldn’t see her. “Anyway, I called to tell you that we’re having a day off.”

Her eyes widened even more. “What?! Really?” A spark of excitement bubbled in her stomach. “Yes, really. So… do you want to have a date?” Mark asked shyly from the other line. “Y-yes! Of course!” Hyeyeon started jumping in happiness. She heard him laugh. “Okay, I’ll pick you up in 20. Is that enough time?” He asked, just like a gentleman. She softened. “Yeah, it’s enough. Where are we going?” She asked.

“Hmm… where do you want to go? Oh, wait… on second thought, I thought of a place. It’s a surprise,” He mischievously said. Hyeyeon pouted, but she was still excited. “Arasseo.” She replied. “Don’t pout, it’s too cute.” He said. “What? How did you know?” She blinked in surprise. “Because I know you the best.” Mark laughed. Hyeyeon chuckled with him. “Okay, then, bye.”

“Bye, oppa.” They hung up. Hyeyeon clasped her hands together with a twinkle in her eyes. “Yes, yes, yes!” She raced upstairs. “Yoona!” Then Hyeyeon told her friend all about the phone conversation. “Really?” Even she was surprised. “Wow, then I’m a future teller.” She laughed. “I told you, that he would take you out on a date.” Her friend said. “So, what do you think? Should I wear this?” Hyeyeon beamed. “Yeah, just wear it. Oh my gosh, I’m so excited for you!”

She smiled. “But… are you still on with the diet plan?” Her friend asked. “Of course. I want to show oppa that I can be thin like Girls’ Generation.” Hyeyeon determinedly pumped her fists. “Yeah, you go, girl!” They laughed. “Quiet down!” Her brother Daehyun yelled. Hyeyeon’s eyes turned into slits. “Ugh, that oppa.” She rolled her eyes. “Whatever!” She yelled back.

“Way to ruin my happiness.” Hyeyeon sourly crossed her arms. Her friend laughed. “Don’t pay attention to Daehyun oppa too much.” She patted her arm. “I don’t get why you’re dating him.” Hyeyeon jokingly shook her head with a fake frown. Her friend laughed. “Enough about Daehyun. For now, let’s just turn you to a prettier girl.” She beamed, as she untied Hyeyeon’s ponytail and started to do her magic.

Twelve minutes passed by quickly. “Ah. Now, you’re prettier.” Her friend clapped. Hyeyeon looked at herself in the mirror and saw her wavy hair let down, and slight make-up applied. “Thank you, Yoona. I owe you a lot.” She beamed. “No worries. You’re my best friend. I’ll be here for you.” She squeezed her arm, and Hyeyeon smiled. She slipped on her flats and headed downstairs with her hand bag and phone. “Bye!” She waved. “Have fun on your date!” her friend waved back as she headed to the room next to hers, Daehyun’s room.

Right then, the doorbell rang. “Oh, Mark oppa!” Hyeyeon brightened. She opened the door and there revealed her boyfriend smiling with flowers. He leaned in to kiss her sweetly, and if not for his sturdy arms wrapped around her waist, she would’ve fell to the floor due to her weakening legs. His kisses always weakened her. “Here you go. Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl.” He pulled away and gave her the flowers with a smile. Hyeyeon blushed and smelled the jasmine flowers. “They smell nice.” She smiled shyly. “Come on, let’s go.” Mark offered his arm, and she looped her arms into his. They walked to his car.

“Really, where are we going?” Hyeyeon asked. “Well… we’re going to eat first in a Chinese restaurant and then go to the place I’m talking about. Are you okay with that?” He peered for permission. She nodded, and held her stomach with a pout. “Of course. I’m hungry, too.” And then she remembered the diet. She bit her lip. I guess I’ll just have to eat salad, she thought sadly. Mark pinched her cheek and drove to a Chinese restaurant.

“Welcome.” A waitress welcomed. “Seat for how many people?” “Two, please.” Mark smiled. The waitress looked taken a back with his smile, because she started to smile brighter. “You can sit here. Here are the menus.” She gave them two, and they sat down. “I’ll come back when you press this button, sir.” The waitress left. “What do you want to eat, jagi?” Mark scanned the menu. “Just a salad.” Hyeyeon couldn’t hide the sad tone in her voice. “Salad?” He looked up and raised an eyebrow. She nodded. “That’s weird. You usually eat dumplings, steamed bun and shrimps.”

Am I that much of a pig? Hyeyeon noticed with a crestfallen expression. “Wait.” Mark sensed something wrong with his girlfriend. “You aren’t doing what I think you’re doing, right?” He peered at her face. Oh, no. I can’t be caught. He’ll scold me for sure. She bit her lip. “No, of course not!” She said a little too jumpy. Mark shook his head. “Tell me the truth.” He commanded softly.

Hyeyeon fiddled with her fingers down the table. “Okay, I’m not going to force you if you don’t want to.” Mark backed out with a soft smile. Guilt started climbing in Hyeyeon. “Okay, fine, I’m dieting!” She blurted out.  He blinked, sighed and shook his head with a soft smile. “Aigoo, Hyeyeon-ah. Didn’t I tell you, you’re fine the way you are?” Hyeyeon stayed silent.

“You don’t need to diet. I love you for who you are, not for your looks or your body.” Mark pointed out. “You’re already thin and perfect. Don’t diet.” He scolded. “Arasseo.” Hyeyeon sulkily nodded. Mark broke out into a smile. “Now, I’ll just order what you want. I know you’re dying of hunger. I hear your stomach growling from all the way here,” He teased, as Hyeyeon started to smile. “Okay, fine. Thank you, oppa.” She smiled. Mark affectionately squeezed her arm and smiled back. “Anything for you, jagi.” He leaned in and kissed her sweetly.

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for oshvns! Hello, here's your request! :) Hope you liked your scenario