★ Jackson 1

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
Forever and Ever
 
>> requested by Alex27948


“Hey, boss said you should take the files and stack them in the cabinet,” Mark, your co-worker and friend, informed. “Oh, okay, yeah, I got it.” You replied with your perfect English accent. Being in America for 3 years already had its advantages, alright. Being in America was fun and exciting every day, and you were enjoying your work, but of course, you were still disappointed that you couldn’t physically see and hang out with your best friend Jackson like the past years.

The last time you had see him was about months ago, but you were still in contact with him; through video chats and frequent texting. You were glad you guys didn’t split up – after all, you couldn’t admit it but you loved your best friend more than just a friend.

You quickly fastened your pace; you couldn’t wait until you could lie down on your bed comfortably and sleep as long as you wanted. Tomorrow was rest day, and you wanted to be on your bed all day. You were so excited that you found yourself grinning all the time you were stacking the papers.

“Oy, you seem happy, what happened? Mind sharing to your ol’ friend?” Mark lopsidedly grinned at you as he sipped on his coffee. “Well… there’s nothing special, but it’s rest day tomorrow!” You grinned excitedly. “It’s not like it’s been a long time since we’ve had a rest day.” He chuckled. “Yeah, well…” You turned red in embarrassment. “I-I’m just simply happier than usual! What’s wrong with that?” You looked away; blushing. You honestly didn’t know why you were happier than usual today.

“Whatever,” Mark laughed and turned away. “Hurry, so we can get home.” He called as he went away to work on his own. “Sure!” You agreed and quickly stacked them in the cabinet.

-

You sniffed as the cold air greeted you. You looked at the snowing sky and rubbed your hands together. You stuffed your hands in the pockets of your puffy jacket and started to make your way to your house. While walking, you saw the playground near your workplace. Vivid memories passed through your mind. You remembered a scene that exactly took place here a year ago. A faint smile reached up to your lips as your reminisced them happily.

“Jackson!” You yelped as you ran away from his snow attacks. “What?” He innocently asked you as he gathered more snow to throw to you. “Stop it!” You sulkily pouted. “What? This?” Jackson threw the snow and laughed at your now covered with snow face. You felt something stir inside you as you grumbled in revenge. You wiped your face as you started to create a big ball of snow in revenge; and threw it to him. “Ha! That’s what suits you!” You stuck out a tongue.

He stared at you for a few seconds and started to chase you. “Hey! Jackson!” You yelped and laughed merrily as he caught you around the waist. “Jacky!” You burst out of giggles. “No!” He sneakily threw snow in your face and loosened his grip on your waist; running away.

You laughed at the memories. A longing feeling spread in your stomach. You lost your laugh and sadly stared ahead of you. You missed Jackson a lot. Really, really a lot. You sighed wistfully. You really wanted to see him. It’s been too long since you’ve talked; since he was busy.

Finally you got home, and as you were about to open your door with your key, you jiggled the doorknob and it opened, much to your surprise. Did I not lock it when I got home? Surprise covered your face. Oh gosh, I hope nothing’s stolen. You fastened your pace.

When you entered, you found your house strangely clean. You remembered it was supposed to be messy like a hurricane had entered, but you weirdly saw all of your stuff cleaned and orderly. Nothing was missing, you checked. You looked around; freaked out. What robber would clean the house and not steal anything at that?

But before you could react, someone covered your eyes. You were about to scream but the hands were strangely familiar. Ani… aniya, it’s not him. Why would he be here? You felt stupid for hoping that it was him. He was at Korea; training and working hard on his album. But strangely, you felt that it was him. “Jacky…?” You whispered his nickname semi-consciously.

“You’re right, babo,” You felt him whisper your nickname. It was him! It’s Jackson! Your best friend!

Unknowingly, you started to sob. You felt his hands wipe your face. He turned you around. “Hey, why are you crying?” Jackson panicked. You couldn’t bring yourself to look at him. You were really happy, of course, with tears of joy, not of sorrow. You were just really overwhelmed with joy. You couldn’t express your happiness with words.

“W-why… are y-you here?” Tears of joy rolled on your cheeks. “Hey, babo, aren’t you happy?” he chuckled. “I am! That’s why I’m crying!” You burst. “Oh, hey, hey. Slow down, the neighbors might hear,” Jackson joked and wiped your tears. You hiccupped. “Y-you… (hiccup) are really h-here, (hiccup) right?”

“Yes, babo, I’m really here, and I think it’s time to tell you that… I love you. Not as a best friend anymore, but as a woman. As my girlfriend. Will you accept me?” Jackson whispered; both afraid and happy. Afraid because maybe he would reject you and happy because he got to see you and the burden was finally lifted off his shoulders.

You were shocked, big time. But you were also happy. You were mentally jumping for joy. “Y-yes! Yes, yes, yes! I’m so happy! I love you, too, Jackson!” You crushed him with a hug. He laughed and smiled widely. Finally. He lowered his gaze on your lips and started to lean in.

“I love you,” He whispered one more time and kissed you slowly and passionately. I love you, too, Jackson. Forever and ever. You kissed him back just as eagerly.

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for Alex27948! thank you so much for requesting! hope you enjoyed your scenario