★ Yugyeom 4

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
Meeting You Was Fate
 
>> requested by ilovecakexD


“Hey, little kid, what are you thinking about?” Jr. approached Yugyeom, who was pondering a bit about the decision he approved with the other members. “Don’t think, let’s just party!” Jackson, the wild one, cheered as he climbed in Mark’s car. JB made a face, and turned to Yugyeom. “Don’t listen to Jackson. Let’s just dance and drink a bit, and go home.” He patted the maknae’s shoulder, as he himself went in the car.

“Just the club, hyung. Are you sure I can go? I just turned 18,” He whispered. “Noona would flail and tell mom if she finds out I’m going clubbing.” Yugyeom looked back. “It’s okay. You only live once, right? Come on, it’s your birthday. You need to experience fun. Don’t lock yourself in books and live a bit.” Jr. smiled, knowing his concern. “I know what it feels like, don’t worry. It may be a bit of a badass move, but its okay. They’ll understand you, you’re 18 now. Legal. Don’t worry, Gyeom. If anything happens, just blame your hyungs; we won’t disapprove.” He went in the car.

Yugyeom heard a snort behind him. He looked back and found Youngjae. “Don’t blame us too much. Come on.” He waved over, as he hopped in. “Hey, Gyeom, come on.” Bambam pushed, as they sat at the last row. I guess; it doesn’t hurt to club a bit. Yugyeom thought. “All aboard?” Mark asked from the driver’s seat. “All aboard!” They chorused, laughing. He grinned a bit and drove to the new club, Dynamic7.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the club and piled out of the car excitedly. “I can’t believe I’m clubbing again! It’s been a long time.” Jackson clapped with bright eyes. “Yeah, it feels good to be dancing again,” Jr. stated, looking at the bright sign of Dynamic7 with twinkling eyes. “Follow the leader.” JB went to the bouncer and flashed a ‘VIP’ card. “7 people.” He smirked. The bouncer nodded slightly and let them in. “Hey!” They heard complaints from behind them.

Yugyeom grimaced slightly at the bright lights and hot air inside the club. “I’ll see you later, guys!” Jackson went ahead, grinning and already hooking up with some girls. JB and Jr. went with the two girls waving them over. Bambam slung an arm around Yugyeom, Mark trailing behind them. “Come on, this is not our place.” The three of them headed to a booth. Yugyeom looked around a bit, grimacing again at a couple he saw making out. “Yuck.” he looked away.

He saw a guy passing out on the bar, and the bartender shaking his head. And then, Yugyeom looked away, and saw a girl that looked like an Angel. His eyes widened. He could only hear his heart beat. She… she was beautiful. Wine colored, wavy hair with big doe eyes and plump lips, she looked like she came from Heaven. His heart was pounding.

She was singing and dancing to an upbeat song. Her voice was so angelic, and so pure. Sweet and clear. He wondered if her talking voice was just as good as that. She danced so well, and he was thankful that she wasn’t dancing to a ‘y’ dance. Yugyeom blinked and gulped, looking at her, still. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. Was it love at first sight?

The mysterious girl finished her dance with a cool position at the end and bowed, leaving the stage. Yugyeom stood up abruptly. His heart was still beating. What if he wouldn’t see her again? He needed to talk to her, and know her name… and maybe her number. He blushed at the thought. He wanted to know her better.

“Hey, maknae, what are you doing?” Bambam stared at him. Even the quiet Mark blinked in surprise. “I… I need to talk to someone.” Yugyeom rushed to the back stage. “What… was that?” Both of them looked at each other in surprise.

Yugyeom didn’t know if this was the right place to go to, but he saw her go in here. He looked around, hoping there weren’t any guards in place. Thankfully, there weren’t. “Melanie!” He heard a girl squeal at the left end. “Joori! Did I do well?” He heard a shy voice speak. His heart pounded louder at the voice. Was it her? Yugyeom followed the voices, and found two women speaking.

One was wearing a blue shirt topped with a jersey jacket and white shorts. Her hair was bobbed, and he knew it wasn’t her. The other was… her. The girl who he fell in love with at first sight. He hid behind the pillar, his face reddening just at the sight of her. “Yeah, you did super well! I’m so proud of you!” The other girl hugged her. Yugyeom his lips in nervousness. “Really? Okay, I’ll treat you with deokbokki, wait here. Let me change,” He heard his Angel speak. Oh, no, she’s going! Yugyeom panicked. Without thinking, he showed himself and blurted out, “Wait!”

The two girls conversing turned around and saw him. They blinked at each other. “I… u-uh… I… I want to know you better!” Yugyeom squeaked. He shut his eyes, hearing chuckles from both of them. “I think he’s talking about you, Joori,” His Angel spoke up. No, no, it’s not her, it’s you! Yugyeom wanted to blurt out. “No, I’m talking about you!” He looked down nervously.

The other girl, Joori, smiled and pushed his Angel towards him. “I knew it. There, I’ll go and wait inside.” She winked at her friend before going inside. Thank you. Yugyeom thanked mentally. “Hi, I’m Melanie.” She beamed and held out a hand. Yugyeom reddened. “U-uh… I’m Y-Yugyeom.” He shook her hand. “So, you said you want to know me better?” Looking amused, she twirled her hair with her finger. He nodded shyly. “You look cute. Here,” Melanie said and gave him her phone. Yugyeom accepted it and typed in his number. He also gave her his phone and she did the same.

“I look forward to seeing you more in the future, Yugyeom-ssi.” Melanie smiled brightly. “Me, too.” Yugyeom smiled back. “Text me!” She waved, and he waved back shyly. “Bye!” She went inside. He gripped his phone with a lovesick expression and left the back stage with love dripping eyes. I guess going to the club and meeting Melanie was fate, after all.

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for ilovecakexD! Sorry for the late update, guys! I've been busy. Hope you enjoyed your scenario