★ Jackson 2

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
 
 
 
"The End Only Matters"

Today was the day. The day Chae-Eun was going to introduce her boyfriend to her family. She was pretty sure they would love him, and she was very excited. She waited for this day to come for so many weeks, and now is the day. She would make sure everything was perfect. From start to end. A text woke her up from her thoughts.

Hey, babe! ;3 Are you ready for tonight?! ‘Cause I am! ;) – Jackie

Chae-Eun laughed at her childish boyfriend, Wang Jackson. She replied with a big smile on her face. Yes, she was ready.

Of course. Wouldn’t want to disappoint my parents, would we? :) – Chae

Her phone buzzed with another text and her hands literally flew towards the ‘message’ icon in excitement. She always felt happiness when she was communicating with him. Even if it was only through texting. She was seriously shot hard on the by the cupid.

I certainly wouldn’t. ;) I’ll see you tonight! Love you! <3 – Jackie

Love you, too, Jackson. – Chae

Chae-Eun squealed on her pillow loudly. Even though she didn’t show it, she loved him a lot. And she always squealed like a little girl who got her candy when she said those words. I love you. She felt super giddy and sat up from her bed. I am going to start this day fresh and cheerful. Like it will be tonight, She determinedly thought with a pump fist. My family would love him! Chae-Eun positively thought with a grin that reached her eyes.

“Oy, little sis! It’s time to eat.” Minwoo, her older brother, knocked on her door. “I got it, oppa! I’ll come down in a bit!” Chae-Eun promised. If only he knew. She giggled secretively. She jogged down the stairs and with her hair tied up. “Good morning, umma, appa, oppa!” She chirped. “Morning,” A gruff voice she recognized as her father piped up. “Good morning, dear.” A light voice greeted. “Morning, sis,” Her older brother spoke up. Chae-Eun beamed as she poured milk in a glass.

“How was your sleep?” Mrs. Yoon sweetly asked. “Good. I had a dream where I met my prince charming and introduced him to all of you.” She hinted with a sly grin. “That’s such a weird dream.” Minwoo took a sip of his juice. “You met a prince charming? Not a frog?” Mr. Yoon joked, and they all laughed. Her smile slipped off slightly and was replaced with a pout. “Why are you joking so early in the morning?”

“Duh, it’s fun… if it’s you.” Minwoo burst out of laughing again. “Whatever, just eat.” Chae-Eun’s pout deepened as she looked away. Her older brother shrugged and nibbled on his toast. “So, honey, you said someone’s coming over tonight?” Mrs. Yoon asked. “Yeah. Someone.” Her smile was back and her eyes were twinkling.  “Who?” “Just someone I have to introduce to you.” Chae-Eun shrugged casually, but her eyes were mischievous. “Someone?” Minwoo pressed. “Yes, someone, oppa. Stop asking and just see for tonight.” She grinned.

“If you say so, little one.” Minwoo continued eating. “What should I cook tonight, then?” Mrs. Yoon worriedly pondered. “That someone likes bulgogi. And kimchi.” Chae-Eun helpfully beamed. “Aren’t you just saying your own favorites?” Mr. Yoon asked. “No, of course not! We just like the same things.” She defended. “Oh, you’re a little defensive.” Minwoo teased. “It’s really not me, oppa. Believe me. We’re just alike.” Chae-Eun reasoned out. He gave up with another shrug. “Anyway, I’m going to work. I’m looking forward to meeting this ‘someone’ of yours, Chae.” Mr. Yoon smiled slightly and picked up his coat. “Bye.” He kissed his family goodbye and went to work.

“I’m going up. Thank you for the meal, umma.” Minwoo bowed in respect, bringing his plate to the sink. Mrs. Yoon nodded. “I think I’m going to turn in as well. I need to do the laundry.” She squeezed her daughter’s shoulder slightly and left. Chae-Eun put her plate on top of the other dishes and left to text her boyfriend. She could still not wait.

--

After a long day (for Chae-Eun, because she was just too impatient), she laid out her clothes she picked from last night and beamed at it happily. Finally. The time has come. She clasped her hands together and twirled happily. She squealed on her pillow, bringing out her phone to text him.

Are you done dressing? :) Isn’t it time for you to drive here? It takes half an hour. – Chae

A reply came not too long after.

Isn’t my baby too impatient? ;) I’m almost done dressing. ;p Don’t worry, I’m coming. :* - Jackie

Assa! He’s coming! I am so excited! Chae-Eun beamed with happy eyes. She looked at her clothes for tonight; a warm pink sweater, and a white skirt that reached her knees. She got excited all over again and stripped off her clothes to change into her attire tonight. After that, Chae-Eun applied slight make-up to look good for Jackson and sprayed his favorite perfume. She smiled at her reflection and glanced at her phone to check if there were any texts from him. Unfortunately, there were none. Her smile slipped off a little. Her fingers itched to text him, but she knew he would only be distracted on the road. No, Chae-Eun. Hold it. Just wait until he gets here. She decided to be patient and doodle on her notebook instead.

Some time passed by until it was seven thirty. Her father got home and her mother was preparing the food. Where is he? Chae-Eun peered on the window. However, all that greeted her were a few grandmas and a couple sitting on a bench. She pouted. Maybe he’s caught in traffic. She closed the blinds again and decided to go down to check on her family.

“Umma! Is the food done?” Chae-Eun asked. “It’s almost done. Isn’t your friend coming yet?” her mother asked without turning to look at her. “No, I think my friend is caught in traffic.” She sat down on the table. At that time, her brother Minwoo went down the stairs. “Hey, sis. Where’s your ‘someone’?” He snickered. “He’s caught in traffic.” Mrs. Yoon shot him a look. “Be nice, okay?” “Sheesh, of course, umma! What do you think of me?” He sat down across his sister.

“Minwoo.” Mrs. Yoon called out. “Get the plates and the glasses. Help me with the table setting.” She requested. “Why not Chae?” He whined, still sitting on his seat. “Don’t be lazy.” She scolded. He groaned. “Okay, fine, while the princess is sitting doing nothing.” Minwoo got up and stuck out a tongue at her. Chae-Eun laughed and stood up. “I’ll help you.” She put her sleeves up and went to get the silverware.

“That’s my sis.” He laughed and helped her.

After all the food was prepared and put on the table, Mr. Yoon came down. “Ooh… the bulgogi and kimchi smell good.” He nodded in approval. “What do you expect from cook Yoon?” They all laughed. “I hope your friend would like this, too,” Mrs. Yoon wished with a smile. “Don’t worry, umma, I’m sure he will. If I love your cooking, he will, too!” Chae-Eun beamed proudly. “If you say so.” She shrugged with a chuckle. “When is he coming?” Mr. Yoon asked.

Chae-Eun’s smile slipped off a bit. “Maybe a bit more later, appa, umma. You can start eating if you want… but I’ll wait for him.” She forced a smile. Did something happen to him? She worriedly wondered. “I… I’ll go check my phone if he sent me a text.” She sprinted upstairs. When she unlocked her screen, there was still no message. Where is he? Chae-Eun worriedly sat on her bed with furrowed eyebrows. She decided to give him a text.

After some minutes, there was no reply from him. She groaned. Where are you, Wang Jackson? Chae-Eun stressed. It was slowly getting late, but there was still no text. She went downstairs and saw her family sitting on the table. “He… he’s not coming.” Chae-Eun forced to say. “Sorry, appa, umma, oppa. He’s busy… right now.” She whispered, swallowing the incoming lump on . “Oh, is that so? Then let’s just eat this. It is okay, Chae, don’t say sorry.” Mr. Yoon smiled. “Yeah, I’m getting hungry. Let’s just eat. Everyone has these situations.” Minwoo raised his spoon and grinned. “Sit, Chae. Let’s eat.” Mrs. Yoon smiled. I have such an amazing family. She thought, close to crying.

They ate and chatted. Chae-Eun was the only one not speaking. She was worried to death about Jackson. Did something happen to him? When they were all done, they went upstairs to sleep. “Good night, Minwoo, Chae-Eun.” Mr. and Mrs. Yoon greeted, as they went up. “Night, Chae.” Minwoo patted her shoulder and headed upstairs as well. She numbly stared ahead while thinking of her boyfriend. Then suddenly, someone knocked on their door. Chae-Eun shot up and answered it. There he was, standing. He looked really apologetic. “Jackson…” Her eyes filled with tears. “Baby…” He looked even more apologetic and hugged his girlfriend.

“I’m so sorry, baby. I… I met someone on my way to my car. He was my friend way back in high school, and… and… I just got carried off. I’m really sorry, babe.” Jackson held her tightly. “Babo, you made me wait! You got me worried to death, too! How could you do that? We were waiting.” Chae-Eun punched his chest weakly. “Sorry, baby, I’m really sorry.” Jackson rubbed circles on her back to comfort her. After a few minutes, her tears dried up and she was emotionally normal again. “I still haven’t forgiven you, you know.” She crossed her arms. “I’ll do anything.” Jackson cooed. “Really? Do aegyo then.” Chae-Eun stepped back from his embrace and sent him a look. “Aegyo? Just that?” He blinked.

“Aegyo will cheer me up. Hurry.”

“Okay then.” Jackson shrugged. He did all kinds of aegyo; putting the fists on the cheeks and puffing them, making the cute sounds (aing, hooing hooing), doing kwiyomi and lastly, pecking her on her lips. “Am I forgiven now?” he stared at her with a wink. She broke out into hearty laughter and wrapped her arms around him. “Yeah, you’re forgiven, dork.” She laughed.

scenario requested by: epiphany--
 
 
 
  AUTHOR'S NOTE:   for epiphany--. hello! first of all, I am really, really sorry for not updating for 10 days. I know, I am really horrible. >.< but thank you so much for waiting! I hope I fulfilled your wants for the aegyo-man Jackson! hope you liked it