★ Bambam 2

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
Misunderstood
 
>> requested by SNSDEXO989


Bambam impatiently tapped his feet on the carpet. He was itching to – honestly, dying to – call his girlfriend. You said you’d be out for a couple of hours, but he was really getting curious of what you were doing right now. You didn’t tell him anything; in fact, you were so much in a hurry that you couldn’t even give him a proper goodbye. Before leaving though, you were supposed to kiss his cheek, but you said you were really late and so you were in a big hurry; resulting you to kiss his hair instead.

He was regretting as to not asking you earlier. He really wanted to call you, but what if you were busy? Then he’d only disturb you instead. However his conscience and heart would die if he didn’t pick up his phone and call you, so he did. Bambam’s hand hovered over your contact name – which was ‘Jagi’ with hearts all over – and then he finally pressed the green button for calling. At the first ring, no one was answering.

He looked at the clock wall. It read 2:23 pm. He sighed; pursuing still until you pick his call up. At the second ring, after what seemed like a million years, you picked up. “Bammie?” Your honey-like voice rang through the phone. It never failed to melt Bambam’s heart. “Noona! What are you doing right now?” He couldn’t help but ask. “I’m in the middle of something right now -” You sounded like you were hurrying. “What’s up with the hurry?” Bambam asked, before hearing a male’s voice faintly. “Who’s that?” He heard that male ask.

You sounded like you panicked over the phone. “Sorry, Bam, I’ll call you later.” Then you hung up. Astonished, he stared wide-eyed at his phone. W-what…? He dreaded, not before immediately coming up with a conclusion he never imagined. She’s cheating on you, his conscience brought up. Noona would never do that to me! He started to frantically bite his nails. Oh yes she would. She’s cheating on you right now. A daunting voice he didn’t recognize rang in his mind. Then came what he hated the most – tears. They threatened to fall down his cheeks.

B-but… noona would never do that, he still insisted. He loved you so much that he didn’t even imagine you laughing and hanging out with another man right now. Instead of him, there was another guy sitting with you. Not him. Then his fists shook suddenly. He started to become angry. He started believing that you were cheating on him. His earlier sad tears became angry tears. “I can’t let this pass. I’ve been played once… not again. Not on my watch.” He stood up; suddenly determined. He would teach you – that he was strong. He was going to teach you and your new boyfriend a lesson.

-

Meanwhile, you were nervously biting your lips. “What if he heard you, oppa?” You panicked. The guy sitting in front of you was no other than JB, who was a fellow friend of Bambam. “Oh shoot, what did I just do.” He covered his face in mortification. “Sorry, dongsaeng, I think I’ve blown up your cover.” He stressed and sighed. “Oh, no.” You rubbed your temples. Bambam’s birthday was near, so you called JB, who was his closest friend, so you could ask him what to get for Bambam. You honestly didn’t know what do get him so you called up JB. You didn’t want Bambam to find out.

“Should I go home? Should I tell him the truth?” You contemplated. You didn’t know what to do. You were pretty sure as well that he already found out. “Yeah, I think you should just go home for now. I’ll text you what he likes, dislikes, etc. later, okay? Be safe.” JB smiled softly at you and ruffled your hair. “Don’t be worried too much. You’re not even sure.” He reassured. “But what if…?” You looked at him. “That’s why it’s what if, right?” He grinned. “Thanks, Jaebum oppa.” You smiled finally. You were glad Bambam had such a good friend. “Thanks for everything, oppa. I’m going,” You stood up; waving to him. He smiled and waved back. “Bye.” And with that, you went home; dreading for what Bambam had to say.

-

“Bam?” You entered his house, peering slightly. You didn’t see him on the couch, which was unusual because he wasn’t found anywhere but on that certain couch – ever. Maybe he’s in his room, you assumed; placing your shoes cleanly beside his. You went up the stairs, wanting to knock on his door. But you were slightly afraid; not knowing why. You knocked on his door, but there was no answer. “Hey, Bam?” You looked inside. He was sitting solemnly on his bed; his back facing you.

“I’m back. What do you want for dinner?” You cautiously asked, but once again there was no answer. “Bam?” You touched his shoulder and turned him around. You were surprised to see his usual smiling and quirky face replaced by a scowling face. “Why are you frowning…?” Then automatically you frowned. “Where were you?” Bambam asked lowly, which confused you. “Just outside,” you fidgeted. “Where were you.” He asked again. “I told you, Bam, it’s nothing, you don’t have to worry -”

“What nothing?! Are you sure?! What the hell Noona!” He caught you off guard. You dazedly stared at him with wide, fearful eyes. It was the first time he had ever yelled at you, nonetheless with a bad word. “Bammie…?” You whispered fearfully. “Don’t call me that! We’re over!” He pushed you away strongly and you fell down painfully on the floor. “Oops, sorry! I accidentally pushed you.” He mocked; glaring at you. You started to cry; wincing. You, especially at the word over, were really heart-broken and disappointed. You were so hurt at his words and actions. “What happened?! Why are you like this?!” You started to yell and question him. You didn’t understand.

“Don’t you see?! You were out cheating on me and you’re just like that! You deserve more pain, you wench! You hurt me! And I honestly thought we were going to last! I loved you! But you just played me…” He painfully whispered the last part. Your heart broke more at his words. Especially when he called you a ‘wench’, and was accusing you for playing with him. But you didn’t understand. “What the hell, Khunpimook! Do you think I have the heart to cheat on you?! When you’re so kind and good to me?! When I love you so much?! I only went outside to meet Jaebum, who was more than helpful to help me decide on your gift, you brat!” You started to trash. You painfully squeezed you legs which were hurting a lot by the force. “I can’t believe you’re just accusing me for what I didn’t do.” You hurtfully glared at him; your tears continuously falling down from both pain physically but more emotionally.

Dazed, he looked at you. Surprised and guilty. Did he just assume without thinking much? Oh, f- He almost hit himself for jumping to conclusions. He wanted to kill himself; only by seeing you hurt and lying down on the floor painfully squeezing your legs. You were also crying because of him. Shoot. Shoot. “Fuc- I’m so sorry, noona!” At the speed of lightning he immediately went to your side and started to help you get up. “Don’t touch me!” You pushed his arms away; shaken. He stared at you broken-heartedly. Bambam still didn’t give up. He wasn’t sure if he could forgive himself for what happened. “I’m sorry noona. I thought so quickly, I assumed without knowing anything.” He started to weep. “It’s your fault, you douchebag.” You stopped pushing his help away. He helped you up and put you on the bed. “I’m so sorry, noona.” He apologized over and over again.

“That was so mean of you. It hurt so much,” You glared at him weakly. But you couldn’t deny how your heart amazingly fixed its parts almost immediately. “Sorry noona.” Bambam crushed you in a hug. “I’m never going to assume again. I love you noona.” He tearfully stared at you. “Babo,” You tearfully smiled softly at him; hitting his chest. Bambam closed his eyes and started to smile as well. Your smile seemed too contagious. “I love you, I love you.” He continuously chanted over and over again; kissing your lips with every mumble. “I’m sorry.” Bambam leaned in and kissed you passionately; pouring in all his emotions at the moment. “I’m so sorry,” he said through the kiss. You kissed him as eagerly as he did. He your bottom lip; asking for entrance. You knew instantly that this night was going to be long.

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for SNSDEXO989! so sorry for the late update. >< quizzes, seriously. -.- thank you for requesting! p.s. you know what will happen at the end ;) haha hope you enjoyed your scenario