★ Yugyeom 2

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
The Two of Us
 
>> requested by missminseokbiased


Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Im Jaedee looked up from her phone; eyes round and lips parted. “Who would ring at this hour…?” She mumbled to herself, forcing her to stand up to get the door. It wouldn’t possibly be JB (her older brother), since he had a key with him. She opened the door without looking at the monitor to check who it was. “Nae…- Oh!” Jaedee’s eyes rounded as she stared at the boy staring back at her.

“Annyeong, Jaedee~” Yugyeom entered without permission, since he always visited like he owned the place. “Yugyeom-ah?” She blinked to herself; the door still open and her eyes still staring at the door. She almost blushed at the sight of him again. Actually, Jaedee had a very big crush on Yugyeom, ever since they first saw each other. She didn’t believe in love at first sight, but was proved wrong when she first saw him coming in her house with her older brother. Jaedee remembered she almost swooned at the handsome boy; but she had stopped herself before even squeaking a sound.

“Close the door! I saw a suspicious man following me before I came here!” Yugyeom hollered from the living room. She blinked and closed the door with a startled expression. “Bwoya, are you sure? That’s so scary!” Jaedee shuddered before plopping herself down on the comfy sofa with Yugyeom. They were friends because they often saw each other, but it was kind of awkward without JB to settle the atmosphere. “Nah, I was just joking.” He waved it off before setting himself comfortably on the couch. “Aigoo.” She shook her head.

Silence blanketed the air. “Where’s hyung?” He asked curiously. “I don’t know, he didn’t tell me anything, as always.” Jaedee clucked her tongue. “Should I call him?” Yugyeom pondered. She nodded profusely. He dialed his hyung’s number; the both of them leaning in to hear some response. However, the phone only responded with its usual monotone voice; ‘The person you’re calling is currently unavailable.

“Where would he be…?” Jaedee wondered. “Oh! Wait, I remember something! I think I overheard him talking to omma earlier this morning. He said something about a part-time job?” She tried to remember. “Yeah! I think he mentioned that to me, too.” Yugyeom agreed. “Why would that silly oppa work if we have enough money?” Jaedee mumbled to herself. Yugyeom heard her and laughed. “You know Jaebum hyung – he’s always independent. He wants to earn money for himself.” He explained. “How come he doesn’t tell me anything?” The girl complained. “Because you babble a lot,” Yugyeom laughed again. “Hey, not so much!” Jaedee joined him in laughing.

After a few minutes, silence once again conquered. “Wanna head over to hyung’s room? Let’s watch some movies.” Yugyeom suggested excitedly. “Sure, why not?” Jaedee shrugged; secretly pleased with his offer. Finally there was just the two of them.

-

“What do you want to watch?”

“I think I’m craving for… Despicable Me 2?” Jaedee suggested; giggling. “I heard it was good! I want to watch it!” She childishly pleaded. “Sure! I think he borrowed the DVD from Jackson hyung a week ago.” He laughed. “Haha, I knew it. Jackson oppa’s always the one who brings ALL the cartoon movies.” Jaedee pointed out; laughing loudly. Yugyeom smiled brightly; flashing the DVD before her.

“Here you go, my lady! Our first movie of the day!” Yugyeom waved it around before slipping it in the CD player. Jaedee blushed at his words. My lady, the words rang in her mind. She was really flustered; and she was sure her face was red. “Did you eat, by the way?” He asked. “Yeah, I ate a lot, so I don’t think we need popcorn or any drinks at that anymore.” Jaedee nodded; hiding her face. “Me, too! Good timing,” He laughed; setting himself on the bed. She bit her lip; copying him and lying down on her stomach on the comfy bed. Jaedee snatched the pillow on her brother’s bed; stuffing her face on it to smell her older brother. She giggled. Her older brother’s smell was the best.

After a few hours, the movie was finally done. The duo watched a few more movies, before finally calling it a day. “Woah, that was really funny!” Yugyeom wiped his tears; before remembering the funny situation again and guffawing. “I know!” Jaedee was laughing so much that she thought she would have a six pack. They both breathed heavily; catching their breath before lying down tiredly. “That was really fun, Jaedee-ah.” Yugyeom smiled sincerely. “I… actually have something to say…” He turned to her properly. He blinked and exhaled deeply to calm his nervous feelings.

Jaedee, on the other hand, also started becoming nervous. She didn’t know why, but she had a gut that this was a nerve-wrecking moment. She nodded to let him continue his words. “I… like… you, Im Jaedee.” He confessed shyly; rubbing his hands on his nape. “I really, really like you. A lot.” He admitted. “Do you… want to be… mine?” Yugyeom asked shyly. Jaedee was speechless; shocked, but mostly happy. Happy tears were forming at the edge of her eyes. “I-is… this true?” She choked out.

It was a funny thing how a few hours ago they were clueless of each other’s feelings; just laughing away the problems and spending time together. Now they were about to know her response to his offer.

But before she could even respond, JB rushed in his room. “Wait! Hey, wait a minute! You guys like each other?” His mouth was agape. “W-well… not technically… she hasn’t answered me yet.” Yugyeom rubbed his hands together; looking down. “You’re hitting on my pure sister? What?! Wait, I think I have to set some rules first,” He ignored Yugyeom’s words and started pacing back and forth. “Oppa! What are you doing? I haven’t even answered him yet!” Jaedee blurted out. Yugyeom felt a little disheartened at that but he wanted to think positively.

JB questioned her with a look. “Can you give us space, oppa? Please?” Jaedee pleaded. “I want to be able to answer him truthfully. Please?” She rubbed her hands together in plea. After pondering a bit, JB unsurely agreed. “Uh… okay, fine. Just don’t do bad stuff. I’ll report you to mom.” He pointed two fingers at his eyes before pointing it to her. “I’m watching you,” He did that repeatedly until he left the room. “Oh gosh, finally.” Jaedee fanned her red face. “Sorry for oppa…” She apologized. “I-I… actually… like you, too, Yugyeom.” Jaedee finally let it out. It felt good to pour it.

Yugyeom felt like a thousand butterflies were flying around his tummy. He felt so happy and light hearted now that he knew their feelings were the same. He smiled widely and brightly. “Yes! Thank you, Jaedee! I promise I’ll take care of you and I’ll never cheat on you. I promise. I swear.” Yugyeom frantically put a hand over his heart and hugged her tightly. “So I guess we’re together now?” His eyes lightened. Jaedee smiled softly and nodded. Yugyeom excitedly clasped his hands together as his eyes sparkled. “I’ve been waiting for this so long!” He unconsciously kissed her on the lips. She looked at him with wide eyes. “Oops, sorry.” They both turned deep red in the face.

“Yah! I saw that!” JB yelled at the top of his lungs from the window.

“Oh my gosh, oppa!”

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for missminseokbiased! sorry it's written late. :( thank you for requesting and waiting patiently, though! :) hope you liked your scenario