★ Mark 2

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
I Believe
 
>> requested by damien_alley


Claudia quietly munched on her cookies with a thoughtful expression painted on her face. Unbeknownst to her, someone was watching her with a concerned look. The boy, known as Mark, leaned on the bench meters away from the bakery, thinking. What is she thinking about? She looks troubled. He bit his thumb’s nail thoughtfully.

She wiped her hands on the tissue; standing up from her seat. Mark was only startled at the sound made from inside the bakery. He looked up to see her apologizing to the waitress who was slightly annoyed because her tray was abruptly thrown away from her – coffee and strawberry shortcake served. He would’ve laughed at the waitress’ scowl if it wasn’t for his crush that was even kneeling down to pick up the small pieces of the cake to clean up for her mistake.

He almost heard yells inside the bakery and saw the people surprised and annoyed at the noise. Mark saw the manager storming out the back door – where ‘Only Personnel Allowed’ was printed. “What… do…” He heard the manager’s yell to the waitress, and luckily not on Claudia. “But… one… that!” He saw the waitress point at her. He almost stood up, but he shook his head. Just one look and he would blow his cover away.

Meanwhile inside, she was apologizing over and over again. “I’m sorry, miss. I’m sorry, manager-nim.” Claudia bowed apologetically. She saw the waitress glare at her. The manager sighed heavily. “It’s not your fault, miss. It’s my employee’s fault.” She glared the waitress who was scowling at Claudia. The young girl flinched under her gaze. “You can go now, miss. I’m sorry for the trouble.” The manager led the waitress away. Claudia chewed on her bottom lip and grabbed her bag hurriedly. She fled away from the scene; trying to stay away from prying eyes.

I’m so embarrassing, Claudia sniffed, once away from the bakery. I shouldn’t have eaten there. I’m so stupid, she sat on a bench near her house. Tears were forming slightly at the edge of her eyes. Why can’t I do things right? Claudia blamed herself. I’m always so thoughtless. She sobbed.

Mark watched her with a heavy heart. He gazed down. Is this what they say that when your love is hurting, you’re hurting, too? He chuckled humorlessly. I hope she’s nothing thinking that she’s stupid. She’s so perfect. Mark appreciated. Actually, they were classmates at school. Mark first met her at a convenience store a year ago. She was helping a beggar; who was asking for food. He remembered that she softened and went back in to buy bread and milk. He remembered how his heart was thumping abnormally for the first time. At first, he thought he was sick, but after asking his best friend, he said it was love.

Just at the mere thinking of her made him smile. He was glad he was in love with someone so nice and perfect. At least, in his eyes she was the perfect match for him. Mark had been in so many relationships, but Claudia had caught him fighting for love. He thought this was the final straw – he thought that she was it. The one. Even though he was a bit young, he knew how it felt like. He wouldn’t know how to live if she’s gone. That’s how severe love had stung him.

His heart was hurting. Even though he knew that the reason was a bit childish, he knew how sensitive she was at things like this. He wanted to comfort her. Really, really bad. He wanted to be at her side. He wanted to be wiping her tears with his hands. He wanted to hug her tightly. He wanted to pat her back comfortingly. He wanted to be the one who was always there by her side; in the bad and good times. He wanted to make her feel loved and happy. Mark really loved her – he just noticed. If he could reveal himself, he would. But he knew how she would react – surprised, freaked out; he didn’t really know, but one thing for sure – she would stay away from him. He was like a creeper and a stalker right now, but he just wanted to make sure that she was safe. That she was happy.

Claudia’s eye caught the river near there. She stood up from the bench and went until she reached the bridge. She rested her hands on the railings; quietly gazing at the peaceful waters. The sun was shining on it; making it twinkle. She smiled softly. The water’s calming sound refreshed her, as if she was with… Mark? She almost blushed. Claudia shook her head on those thoughts. Her heart thumped nervously at the thought of her crush.

She couldn’t admit it straightly but she liked Mark – a lot. Her friend said she was delusional. Why would she like someone so… popular and not in her league? She told Claudia to stop dreaming and wake up to reality. It hit her, and the pang in her heart grew stronger. Mark Tuan was really, really not in her level. The thought made her weaken. She liked him a lot that she would do everything for him except die. She almost chuckled at her thoughts. She was really delusional.

But Claudia couldn’t help to think that maybe they could still be friends, even though they were in both different worlds. She had a lot of hope. She liked to think positively. I mean, Mark was really nice and charming. He didn’t flirt like his friend Jr., or look in the mirror often like his friend Bambam, and most of all he didn’t break hearts like his friend Jackson. She thought personally that Mark was a lot different like stupid heartbreakers and level-headed kingkas. She saw him once help an old lady cross a street, and she also saw him once give money to beggars he saw. His actions inspired her a lot. Claudia, at those moments, didn’t know that it was love.

Her heart always seemed to jump whenever she saw him smile at her. He was also a lot friendly. She thought he was perfect. Claudia knew she didn’t have a chance, but it didn’t hurt to try, right? The thought made her a lot positive. Her energy went back like wildfire. She found a reason to smile. Now that my heart’s in peace, let’s go back home. She turned back to go; as the sun was setting.

Mark saw her smiling and his heart fluttered. He really liked it when she was happy and smiling. Even if he didn’t know the reason, it was enough that Claudia was herself again. It felt great. He also turned back to go home after the long day of following her. Good night, my love.

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for damien_alley! sorry it's late T^T thank you for requesting though! :) hope you loved your scenario