★ Mark 3

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
Safe and Sound
 
>> requested by KimMinah94


Hyejung’s P.O.V

“Hyejung-ah!” Seo Junwoon, the choreographer of JYP entertainment, called me softly to come inside the practice room. I recognized it as my secret boyfriend’s practice room. Oh, so that means I’m going to see him. I got all giddy at the thought of it. “Nae, Junwoon-ssi?” I came to his aid shyly.

“These guys are GOT7,” He introduced shortly. “JB, Jr., Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, Youngjae and finally, Mark.” He pointed out. The boys and I almost laughed because we already knew each other for years. “I already know them, Junwoon-ssi.” I smiled. “Oh, you’re a GOTcha?” Junwoon asked curiously. My smile deepened and I nodded. “Yes, but we’ve known each other for years. We’ve been long-term friends.” I explained briefly; making eye contact with my boyfriend who winked at me slyly. Luckily, Junwoon was oblivious of what Mark had done. I almost blushed and sent him an eye signal; Stop it. He might see you.

I looked away before he could tell me anything. I grinned innocently. “Why did you call me here?” I asked. “You’re going to be a back-up dancer for ‘I Like You’ and ‘Girls Girls Girls’ for their concert.” He revealed. My eyes widened in surprise but I regained my smile. “Wow, a girl for a back-up?” JB teased.

“Yeah, why not? Barom, Pyeonghee and Wonho are off for the concert, they’ve been injured.” Junwoon nodded. “I don’t see why we shouldn’t pick her. I think Hyejung’s really good. She could pass for any dance, either for boy or girl,” He smiled in approval. Yugyeom nodded in agreement. “Nae, I think so, too, hyung!” Bambam piped up happily. I blushed at their compliments. “No need to compliment me,” I chuckled. “You’re just boosting my self-esteem,” I joked and we all laughed.

“Okay, okay, you guys practice.” Junwoon left the room. “Ah, let’s start! Go, go, go!” JB clapped and assigned as the leader. We all left for individual practicing. Mark came up to me. “Jagiya, did I see you blush when I winked at you?” He teased; literally making fun of me and my embarrassment. “Whatever, Mark.” I rolled my eyes. “Just admit it. It doesn’t hurt to be honest.” Mark laughed.  I tried to keep a straight face but the redness of my face said it all. I laughed, but suddenly, my head started to hurt. I clutched it painfully. I am sick? I felt my forehead. It was burning. Oh, no. My face started to pale.

Mark didn’t notice, though, as he was busy laughing. I meekly grinned at him. I shouldn’t let him notice. I don’t want to worry him. I assured myself and took a deep breath. “Ready to practice?” Mark asked. I nodded slowly. “Do you know the steps for ‘I Like You’? If not, I can teach you,” He offered kindly; throwing his playful image out of the window. I nodded. “I know; it’s okay.” I tried to muster a smile.

His eyebrows furrowed at my forced smile. Oh, no, he’s starting to notice. He can’t get suspicious. “Come on, let’s start dancing.” I tried to ease the suspicions arousing. I played the music in my iPhone; trying to ignore the pain heaving in my head.

-

An hour passed by. It felt like every one minute ticking was one year for me. I was sweating profusely; my breaths heavy. My whole body was drenched with sticky, cold sweat. I started to feel cold half an hour ago, but I was just hiding it from Mark. “Hey, you okay?” He noticed. “Yeah, I’m fine.” I quivered slightly. His eyebrows furrowed once again at my unlike behavior. He, at the other hand, was just breathing slightly; just his forehead sweating. I was like that usually, too, but considering my situation right now, it just wasn’t possible.

“You’re awfully sweating a lot.” His eyes narrowed. “A-are you sure?” I looked away. “Yeah. Do you want to go to the hospital? Are you sick?” Mark reached out to feel my forehead but I dodged it, thankfully. “NO! I-I mean… n-no…” I looked down to avoid his looks. “Hyejung.” He muttered my real name, instead of his nicknames for me. It meant that he was serious.

“I’m serious, Mark. I’m okay. Don’t ask anymore.” I shook my head. He still looked unsure. “I told you, I’m okay.” I strongly pointed out. He heaved a sigh. “Fine. Okay, jagi. If you say so. I’ll trust you.” He tried to give me a smile. I felt bad for lying, but what could I do? But before I could smile back, my head throbbed painfully and strongly and the last thing I saw was black.

-

I woke up to the sounds of crashing. I peeled my eyes open; trying to be as careful as possible so that I wouldn’t hurt myself. I tried to sit up, but my head started to throb as it did before. Ouch. I grumbled, but still forced myself to see what has crashed. I saw a cluster of red hair flashing. Mark. His name immediately came to me. Of course. The first thing I would remember from red was him.

“M…mark…” I croaked painfully. I saw his head snapping up before I laid down the bed. “Jagi, you’re awake!” I saw a blurred Mark peeking at me. I tried to smile. He frowned. “You shouldn’t be up. You should sleep some more,” He stressed. He gave me water and I gulped the whole glass gratefully. I mumbled thanks under my breath. “U-uh… why am I here?” I asked confusedly. “You don’t know?” Mark just looked as confused as I was.

“You collapsed earlier at practice. I had to carry you here. I told you. Next time, please tell me if you’re not feeling well.” Mark lectured. I managed to crack up a smile. “Okay, boss, okay.” I felt a wave of drowsiness hit me. “Good.” He finally looked satisfied. “Now, please sleep to get rest. You’re too much drained every day.” His worried voice rang in my head. I nodded sleepily. “Rest well.” He wished. I felt his soft lips pressing on my bare forehead. “Get better soon, Jagi. I love you,” I heard him sweetly say. I smiled drowsily as my eyes started to shut.

“I love you, too.”

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for KimMinah94! I'm really sorry your request is so delayed u.u' I hope I made up for this!  thanks for requesting and waiting! hope you enjoyed your scenario