★ Yugyeom 3

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
Us Being Us
 
>> requested by roxsanime


Son Yerin raced down the stairs of JYP High excitedly. At exactly 2pm, she threw herself at her boyfriend Yugyeom, who exit the classroom of Class 2. “Gyeommie!” Yerin excitedly fawned. “Oof.” He stumbled. “Babe! What are you doing?” Yugyeom managed to ask, thankfully. “Wah! I’m so excited!” She yelled happily. Yugyeom put her down with a chuckle. “Okay, fine, fine. Then let’s go!” He pointed the entrance. “Chulbal (let’s go)!” Yerin jumped. The reason why she was so excited was because they were both going to the end of the school year party at Jr.’s house, which was going to be so huge, because Jr. was known to be the best party planner at JYP High. His parties always rocked. There were bright lights, a fresh pool, good food and dancing! Yerin loved them, and Yugyeom did, too.

They both walked to Yugyeom’s home – which was just a little bit near at their academy. Yerin always prepared at his house for these kinds of occasions, and thankfully, Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim treated her like their own daughter already. Mrs. Kim loved to help her with her makeup and dress as well, so it was a huge bonus to the both of them. Yerin’s mom was just busy, but she always sent them to the venue of these occasions because she felt like she needed to as a parent. Once, she had cried because she said ‘her daughter was already a grown woman’, and Yugyeom and Yerin just laughed.

“Omma, we’re home!” Yugyeom yelled once they entered the Kim residence. “Oh? Yerinnie is here already?” Mrs. Kim went out of the kitchen and hugged Yerin dearly. “Annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted politely, bowed and smiled widely. Mrs. Kim patted her hair. “Omma, I’m here, too.” He reminded; and they all laughed at his remark. “Yes, okay, fine, hello.” Mrs. Kim jokingly just looked at him and turned to Yerin. “Omma,” He pouted. Yerin and his mother pinched his cheeks; each at one side. “Aigoo, you’re so cute!” They both said in unison, and they laughed.

When the laughter died down, Mrs. Kim grinned at Yerin, “You ready, dear?” She winked. “Ready as I’ll ever be~” She sang happily, and they laughed. “Arasseo, then I’ll go upstairs to ready.” Yugyeom jogged up the stairs and disappeared from their sight. “Okay, dear, let’s wash your hair now.” Mrs. Kim smiled and led the way. I’ll have the best night yet, Yerin looked at Mrs. Kim and grinned.

-

Mrs. Kim turned off the blower and smiled at Yerin’s reflection at the vanity mirror. “Aigoo, your hair is so nice and soft.” She complimented. The younger girl blushed and smiled gratefully. “Kamsahamnida,” She thanked shyly. “Okay, now, the makeup.” She announced.

An hour later, Mrs. Kim took off the smear of the lipstick on Yerin’s lips and made last touches on her makeup. Then, she smiled proudly at the girl’s reflection. “Woah, is this me?” Yerin slapped her cheek softly. “Yes, it’s you, my dear. You look very beautiful.” She smiled softly. “Thank you, Mrs. Kim.” Yerin blushed at her compliment, and ducked her head in embarrassment. She heard her sigh. “I wish I had a daughter like you.” Mrs. Kim stared at her wistfully. Yerin smiled warmly and caressed the mother’s hand softly. “It’s okay, Mrs. Kim. Are you sure you don’t want one more kid?” She joked. Mrs. Kim laughed. “Aniya, it’s enough now. Yugyeom and Jihoon are already so troublesome.” She made a face at her two sons.

“Oh, right.” Yerin’s eyes flickered in recognition. “Where’s Jihoon oppa?” She wondered. “Tsk. Of course, he’s in his room playing games at his precious Xbox.” Mrs. Kim clucked her tongue at her eldest son. Yerin laughed. “Okay, do you want to try your dress now?” She smiled warmly. “Arasseo, Mrs. Kim.” She smiled widely. Mrs. Kim walked towards the closet and revealed a white dress that stopped above her knees. It had a pink lace around the waist, and had a ribbon on the left side. The dress was in a v-cut, and had twinkling embroideries traced along the lines. It was simple, yet pretty.

“Here, my dear. Wear it.” Mrs. Kim encouraged with a soft smile. Yerin’s eyes twinkled at the sight of her dress. She had always wanted to wear it, and now she was getting a chance to. A few minutes later, she came out of the bathroom. Yerin nervously bit her nails. “Is this… okay?” She looked at her dress and smoothened it nervously. Mrs. Kim looked at her up and down and clasped her hands together with a big smile. “It looks perfect on you, dear! You look so much like an Angel!” Mrs. Kim clapped excitedly. “Does it? Thank you, Mrs. Kim.” Yerin smiled widely. “Can I take a picture of you?” The mother took the camera on the table and took several photos. “Woah, you’re really pretty. Did you come out from a fairytale?” She complimented fervently with twinkling eyes.

“Aniyo, Mrs. Kim.” Yerin blushed shyly. “If it wasn’t for you,” She looked around the place. “I wouldn’t have been like this.” She smiled gratefully at Mrs. Kim. “Kamsahamnida. You didn’t need to, but you still helped me. I’m very thankful, Mrs. Kim. Thank you very much!” Yerin beamed and bowed deeply. “Aww, Yerinnie, you don’t have to,” Mrs. Kim chuckled. “You deserve it,” She grasped her arm softly with a warm smile. “Come on, let’s buckle you up with your heels and you’ll be ready to go.” Mrs. Kim winked. “Thank you again, Mrs. Kim.” Yerin thanked. “You’re welcome. Now, go wear your heels.” She urged. Yerin wore her silver heels and stood up.

“Ah, Yerinnie… Come on, it’s almost 7.” Mrs. Kim glanced at the time. “Ne,” She nodded. “Omma, baby, are you done yet?!” They heard Yugyeom yell from downstairs once they closed the door. “Yes, we’re going down!” His mother announced. “Aigoo, this is why. Girls take so long,” They heard Jihoon’s voice. “I know, right?” They heard Yugyeom agree. “Okay, the princess is here~” Mrs. Kim said once they went down the stairs. “Finally…-” Yugyeom’s breath hitched when he saw Yerin smiling at him angelically. Wow. Is she an Angel? He thought dazedly. She’s so beautiful… Yugyeom thought as he looked at her. Yerin, too, was looking at Yugyeom dazedly. He’s so handsome in his tux… She thought shyly.

“Ey, love hit you too hard.” Jihoon wacked his younger brother’s head with a teasing smile. “Oy, my sis-in-law, you look pretty~” He complimented with a cheeky smile; and Yugyeom defensively yelled. “Yah, don’t hit on my girlfriend!” He whined. Jihoon stuck his tongue out at him. “I was just complimenting her, you douche!”

“I totally saw you.” Yugyeom accused. “Bah, whatever.” Jihoon waved it off. “Be safe my sis-in-law. Don’t do dirty things while you guys are out.” He wagged his finger and teasingly smirked. “Andwae, that’s not allowed. Anyway, just have fun. Bye, kids.” Jihoon laughed in satisfaction and ran upstairs to avoid the yells. “Yah!” The couple both embarrassedly yelled. Mrs. Kim laughed. “Okay, off you go. Bye. Have fun. Keep Jihoon’s words in mind.” She teased. “Omma/Mrs. Kim!” They both yelled in unison. She laughed again and shooed them out. “Bye.” She shut the door.

“Uh… hey… babe… you look beautiful…” Yugyeom shyly stammered as a blush crept up to his neck. “You look… handsome yourself…” Yerin stammered as well. After a few awkward minutes, they laughed. “Ah, what are we doing? We look like complete fools!” With comfortable smiles, they walked down the stairs on their front porch. “Babe, behold -” He opened the gate and smiled proudly at the car parked outside. “Woah, is that yours?” Yerin blinked in surprise. Yugyeom nodded proudly. “Come, let’s ride it.” He patted it with a smile. He opened the passenger door for Yerin and she settled in comfortably. Yugyeom sat on the driver’s seat and sped off.

-

“Hey, jagi,” he called when they left the car to go inside Jr.’s house. “Hmm…?” Yerin blinked at him. “I love you…” He said out of the blue. “Okay…?” Yerin agreed confusedly. “I love you, too.” She added quickly before he could whine. “I just wanted to let you know.” Yugyeom grinned. Yerin laughed. “Bwoya, Kim Yugyeom?!” She pushed his shoulder with a laugh. He laughed with her. The laughter died down, and Yugyeom tucked her stray hair behind her ear. “No, seriously. I love you,” He leaned in and kissed her. Yerin smiled through the kiss. She kissed back and he made sure to kiss her softly and delicately. I love you, too. She confessed in her mind.

 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ for roxsanime! Mianhae for being late~ T^T I hope you're not mad! I'm sorry for not including a part of the party, too. Even though, thank you for requesting! I hope you liked your scenario