★ Mark 1

Come and Get It, GOT7! // ★ scenario collection
Oops!
 
 

“Rin, you’ve been spending too much time with Mark! Let’s watch ‘The Heirs’, yeah?” Your twin sister, Haejin, whined playfully. The Heirs was her favorite; she used to watch it with you every time, but ever since Mark and you became a couple, you’ve been rejecting watching it with her. You laughed lightly and ruffled her hair. “Sorry, Jin, but I planned a date with Mark.” You apologized with a grin.

“Mark, Mark, Mark.” Haejin rolled her eyes but laughed with you anyway. “Come on, Rin. Reject him just once for me.” She gave you one of her puppy eyes. You shielded your eyes. If you watched her do that for more longer than a second, you knew your date was going to be ruined. “Sorry, Jin, really, but I don’t want to.”

“Aww! Come on!” She was so stubborn this time. “It’s the last episode, and you can’t afford to miss it! It’s getting better! Lee Minho’s cute, too. And Park Shinhye looks gorgeous, right?! We can eat popcorn, chill at the couch and watch it together, just like the old times! Come on, Rin~” She sing-sang. You looked at the time. Your date was about to start in half an hour, you bathed already, but you haven’t changed your clothes yet. Although her offer sounded so tempting.

“Jin! You’re making this harder for me,” You face-palmed. “Ey! You know you want to, Rin!” Haejin wiggled her eyebrows playfully. True, you’ve been spending a lot of time with your boyfriend, but you couldn’t help it. You were so love sick that you can’t even be apart from each other for more than one hour. You’d have to video chat all night so that you wouldn’t miss each other too much. You didn’t know what to do. Go watch The Heirs with Haejin or go on a date with Mark? You sighed heavily. You didn’t watch The Heirs for a long time with Haejin, anyway. You nodded reluctantly. You give up. Your date with Mark can be postponed tomorrow or another day.

“Assa!!!” Your twin Haejin literally yelled cheerfully. You blocked your ears with a smile. You missed these kinds of moments with your sister, too. You’ve been on different, continuous tests these days so you couldn’t see her much, but now it would be the time to spend quality time with her. You were slightly happy.

“I’ll ready the popcorn!” Haejin happily bounced downstairs. You laughed. You typed a message to Mark.

Sorry, Mark, I can’t go to the date. Maybe some other time…? cx – Your Baby

But before you could send it, someone rang your house’s doorbell. “Oh.” You rose up, wondering. Who would ring the doorbell at this time? It was 3 in the afternoon. Your parents would still be at work right now. Wondering who it was, you yelled from upstairs. “Jin, can you get the doorbell?!” You slipped on your slippers and pressed ‘send’ hurriedly on your phone.

You heard a faint ‘I’m on it!’ from downstairs and assumed it was your twin.

You jogged down the stairs. “Who is it –” You stopped on your tracks. All you saw was Mark – kissing your sister in front of you. “You ready?” He smiled. Your sister Haejin blinked. “E-eh? Mark?” Surprised, she stuttered. She wiped her lips stealthily with her hands. “Why did you kiss me?” You heard her faintly say, but you couldn’t focus on it. Your eyes widened. All that was in your mind was your boyfriend kissing your sister.

He kissed your sister! Your twin sister!

Is he cheating? Is he seriously doing that in front of you? A million of thoughts circled around your mind. Blankness spread throughout your body. You felt your heart shattering slowly. “Oh, are you Haejin?!” Mark questioned with a surprised look on his face. “Yeah.” Your sister blinked. “Mian, I thought you were Haerin!” He bit his lip. Before he could speak any more, they heard your slight sobs.

They turned to you. Shoot.

Mark’s eyes widened. “Haerin!” He dashed towards you. “Why are you crying?!” He forgot about the earlier incident. Before he could rub your back, you frowned; your tears flowing out. “Are you cheating on me?!” Bewildered, you croaked. “What…?” Mark tilted his head. “Why would I?”

“Y-you kissed H-Haejin!” You accused. “Oh, that.” He blushed; embarrassed. “I thought you were her so I accidentally kissed her. Mianhae, if I didn’t get to differentiate quickly.” He clucked his tongue out in embarrassment. “Sorry, Rin.” He chuckled awkwardly.

Then all of a sudden you felt stupid. Oh. Oh. It was just a misunderstanding.

Frozen in your place, you just stared at him. Mark smiled knowingly and just wiped your tears. “O-oh…” You whispered. “Sorry… I doubted you for a second.” You found your voice back. Ashamed, you buried your face in your hands. “Oh, gosh. Babo, babo, babo.” Mark heard you chanting over and over again. Your muffled voice sounded so adorable. Your boyfriend chuckled and uncovered your hands. He held them closely to his heart. “It’s okay. My heart will just beat for you, if you’re wondering.”

Blinking with slightly red eyes, your heart beat quickened. You were such a stupid person to even doubt him! You knew he was faithful, but you still doubted him! Oh, you and your stupid misunderstandings. “Cute couple,” You both heard your sister shut the door and snicker to herself. “Yah, how could you not pull away?” You slightly . “I couldn’t comprehend what was happening. It happened too fast!” She explained with a laugh. “You’re not disgusted at all?” You asked teasingly; your joke meant to Mark. “What’s that supposed to mean?!” He clucked his tongue at you.

“After you mentioned it, well, yeah…” You saw her jokingly puke. “Yah!” Embarrassed, Mark blushed. “Well, I’ll go pop the corns!” You saw her laugh at her own joke. “You’re on your own, love birds!” She entered the kitchen. You loved how your sister was chill and laid-back.

“You’re not mad…?” Mark questioned you. “Well, I am mad.” You nodded, resulting a slightly disappointed look from your boyfriend. “But not at you. I’m mad at myself.” You finished. “Ah…” He nodded in understanding. “I’m sorry I misunderstood and questioned my faith in you.” You guiltily looked down. Mark’s grin returned. “It’s okay. You’re cute when you’re jealous anyway.” He snickered.

“Psh! As if you’re not when you’re jealous!” You clucked your tongue at him. The two of you laughed. “So…” Mark suddenly grinned mischievously. He closed your space and circled his arms around your waist. Flustered, you blushed. “It’s about time we kissed then?” He searched your eyes.

You wiped his lips, and that destroyed the moment. “Sorry, it had Haejin in them.” You apologized sheepishly. Mark laughed. “Okay, it’s gone,” He caught you by surprise. He kissed you slowly and sweetly. You smiled through the kiss and encircled your arms around his neck. Even though the day was hectic, ending it with a kiss was always the best!
 

 
 
 
author's note:
★ first up was mark! i wrote it beforehand~ if you enjoyed it, don't forget to leave a comment... perhaps. XD send your requests in! i'll try to update as much as i can! i hope you enjoyed it~ :))