Chapter 7

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After have fun together, kris and enjung taka dinner together. Kris asks eunjung for telling him whole stories about jiyeon and Myungsoo.

 Meanwhile, in myungsoo home jiyeon feels shocked when she sees myungsoo hold their old picture. She feels panicked and starts to pack the stuff but myungsoo try to block her action.

 

“~ why you did not tell me, that you know me since long ago.Why~~ L try to calm his voice.

“~ why you want to know?~”

“~ I need to know. Are you try to take revenge at me or what Park Jiyeon~” scream L when he feel annoying with jiyeon answer.

“~ What you want to know from me. You want to know that you dumped by me after you me huh!!! Yelled jiyeon.

“~ What did you say. I can’t understand Ji~” feel shock with jiyeon word.

Jiyeon start crying when her old stories she keep long time ago finally she have to reveal the truth.

Flashback

Before this in college, I just a nerd student who always with book and stay in library. I didn’t know how to enjoy my life. Until one day, I see one guy who full with charismatic, confident, cheerful and always smile. That time, I start fall in love with this guy. I follow him in everywhere, I stalker his life but I just can look him from far. I didn’t know how to approach him until one day, I late to attend my class and we bump each other. But he angry with me cause bump him but I never care as long I can see him closer to me that just enough.

During lunch break, I stay in library and want read my book but it disappear.

“~ My god, where I put my book. I will die if my parents found that book~” jiyeon start panic but her action stop when someone disturb her panic and its L her dream guy.

“~ what are you looking for?~” ask that L

“~ Nothing, just I search my book~”

“~ really, no need my help~”

“~ it ok just care your business.~” jiyeon feel annoying.

“~ ok, so will throw away this book cause the owner ask me care my bussines~” tease L and start to walk away.

“~ yahh,how did you get this book.~”scold jiyeon

“~ did you not remember? Owh I think maybe too excited see me this morning~” provoke L

Jiyeon remind back about that morning and she forgot she bump myungsoo.

“~ asihh, I can forgot.~” jiyeon put her palm at her face to hide her red cheek.

“~ and one more thing, when we come to class we suppose take note for syllabus what you learn in class not love note for me.~” tease L

“~ aisyhh can you shut up.arghhhhh~” jiyeon walk away cause it to embarrassing for her to take. And L just laughed with her reaction.

The next day, she went to library for borrow book and put her earphone but suddenly she feel someone pull her earphone and scold her.

“~ yahhh, are you deaf. I was calling you many times. Can you don’t use this thing.~” angry L

“~ yah.. Why so suddenly you scream at me. What do you want~? Jiyeon feels weird and look around.

“~ what are you looking for~”

“~ yeah I just shock you calling me, and what I know you always with some girls and never be alone. That’s why feel weird.~” told jiyeon

“~ owh you mean Bae Suzy. She just random friends ok. She free to flirting with other guy. ~” explain L

And without permission she holds jiyeon hand and drags her to somewhere make jiyeon feels shock and stop her move.

“~ yah where you want kidnapped me~”

“~ mwo, who say I want kidnapped you. I just want bring you lunch~” laughed L make jiyeon blushed.

“~ why must you want brings me to lunch.~”

“~ cause I’m your boyfriend.~” smile L

“~ WHAT!!! Since when you become my boyfriends. What I’m know before this I not to belongs anybody~” jiyeon said and crossed her arm.

“~ Since today. Because you are too cute that make me can’t handle so that’s why you are my boyfriend.~” L just wide his smile.

“~ euwww, I think you have problem with your brain. ~”

“~ Nope, I don’t have problem with my brain right now but with my heart. So you need take responsibility~” tease L.

“~ ige bwoyah. It’s not funny ok.~” jiyeon try to walk away but L hold her wrist to make her stop.

“~ ok. I will prove to you and will show you right now.~” L take his breath.

“~ ATTENTION everyone. Please stop your study for a while. Give me one minutes I want make announcement.~” all the student stop and look at them make jiyeon feel shy.

“~ from on today, this girl in front of me right know is my girlfriend. Her name is ermm~” L closer his face to jiyeon and start whisper.

“~ what is your name?~”

“~ ermm Park Jiyeon~”

“~ Ok, My girlfriend name is Park Jiyeon. So don’t you all dare to try flirting with her or I will kick your .~” warning L.

All student who became witness their love start to clap their hand and says congrats include Kris and Luhan. Myungsoo interlocked his hand with jiyeon and go for lunch. That time, their love story start began.

It’s almost 1 week they become couple. L meet jiyeon in library.

“~ hi Ji, what are you doing. Reading again.~”

“~ nope~”

“~ what are you writing now?~”

“~jajja.. Babe, this love note for you. I will do love noted for you everday.~” Jiyeon  give the love note to L. The love note make L feel touched with every single word and make his melted.

“~ owhh, Ji you’re so sweet. But Ji, what am know you’re will be doctor soon not are writer or poets.~”

“~ hello, did you think doctor can’t be a sweet writer~” smile Jiyeon.

“~ ok, I became like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter