Chapter 5

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung was back from her duty in Hospital. She was alone that night because jiyeon busy for prepare her wedding stuff. After finished all patients she on the way to her car. She crosses the street without look if there's a car coming. She walks happily until car hons heard. A bright light coming toward her. She shock and drop her things.

“~Arghhhhhhh~” she closed her eyes and her mind things maybe she will die. But she feels someone hugging her. When she opens her eyes she feels shocked her dream guy in front her.

 

“~ oh~~ Hey are you okey. ~” ask that guy. Slowly let her go

“~ Owh Kris. Gomawo for save me~” eujung still blank with what happen to her.

“~ It’s ok. Are you sure you ok, or don’t you know how to cross the street properly? ^silly girl^Teasing kris make eunjung her cheek became red.

~~Bwoh? What did you just call me? Eujung became angry for cover her red cheek

“~Silly girl. Wae?

“~YAHHHHHH!! (Semi-loud voice) but after that both of them laughed together.

“~ Thanks again kris. But what are you doing here~”

“~ It’s ok. Owh well I got a call that you almost get hit by car that’s why I became superhero to save you right now~” laughed kris with his statement.

“~ yahhh, are you kidding me. Do you want to die.~”

“~ Wooo.. You are so cruel. How come you can be so mean with person who already save you~” joke kris.

“~ arghh whatever.~” eunjung sulking with kris word and walk way.

“~ hey, calm down. Are you sulking with me? I’m just joking ok. Sorry please.~” kris block her way for sorry.

“~ Ok, I will forgive you but u need to punishment.~” eunjung start to cheer up.

“~ what is that~”

“~ I want you treat me for dinner. I already hungry because of you~”

“~ ok sure. But why must because of me. You walk without look any direction and almost get hit by car and now you try to blame me?~” argue kris.

“~Lalalalala~~` I don’t care you must treat me right now.~” eunjung try give good excuse for win.

“~ aishhh girls always girls.~” smile kris.

That night, Kris treats eunjung at Steak restaurant. They were talking without non-stop until late night. After that, kris sends her to home with separate car.

“~ So, thanks kris for treats me tonight.~” ask eunjung

“~ Welcome. But actually you force me to treats you right~” joke kris.

“~ iga bwoya~~ eunjung pout.

“~ hahaha, ok am sorry. Don’t pout it’s not look cute ~” kris pinched eunjung cheek make eunjung feel shocked.

“~ Yahhh~” eunjung feel her blood already come to her face.

“This girl so cute even she sometime she look fierce”. ~mumbling kris~”

“~ Owh kris, when you will start your duty~”

“~ ermm actually tomorrow I need to fly to India for two weeks.~” to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter