Chapter 17

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan look at eunjung lips and come near at her face.

Their lips almost touch but then Luhan flick her forehead make eunjung groan.

“~ aahhh appo. Yah!!~” yelled eunjung.

“~ puahahaha.. Your face looks funny jungie. Why did you think I want to kiss you,~” laugh Luhan and start stood up.

“~ yah!! ert. Did you wanna die? eunjung cover her face who already red.

Luhan still laugh at her and brings her for stand up.

He cleans the dirty sand and leaf which stick at eunjung cloth.

eunjung just still frozen with Luhan action

“~ aigoo. Mianhae. Don’t worry; I will not take advantage at you without your permission. Yeah, I admit that time, I really want to kiss your lips but when you already be mine~” smile Luhan with caress her hair.

“~ mianhae Luhan, at the moment I can’t accept you. You know right, how my feelings now~” said Eunjung.

“~ don’t worry, I will waiting you until you already open your heart for me but if you already other guy you love we can still be a friends right?”~ ask Luhan.

“~ yeah, of course we can be a best friend~” smile eunjung.

“~ come on, let’s go. I send you to back home~” Luhan hold eujung hand.

“~ kaja, go.go.go~” laugh eunjung.

“~ aniyo, I hope you can be mine someday Eunjung. I want you know that you already change me to be person. I want you know that I really love you eunjung~” thought Luhan in his mind.

But he keep smile for make sure eunjung didn’t know his feeling.

*********************************

While jiyeon be alone at home, suddenly L mom came to her house.

“~ owh mommy, come in~” invite jiyeon.

L mom enters the house with arrogant face.

“~ ermm mommy why you suddenly come without telling me. I can prepare you something.~” smile jiyeon.

“~ No need. I came here just want to telling you something.~” smirks his mom.

“~ what is that~”

“~ I want you divorce with Myungsoo~” said L mom.

“~ what are you talking about~”

“~ I want you leave L. You need divorce with him. I don’t like you became my daughter in law. I don’t want have any related with you and your family. Before this, you make my sons suffer and I almost lost my sons. I will never forgive you until I die. I will prepare lawyer and I think myungsoo will agree with this idea. I look he look happy with Suzy. So, his no need you. And you, don’t try my patience.~” smirks L mom and walk away.

Jiyeon just keep silent and cries.

Why this happen at his life.

Why must she receive this pain?

Almost everyday she waiting calls from myungsoo.

Almost everyday she waiting myungsoo in front her door with hope myungsoo will back home.

But almost everyday she feels hurt from waiting.

“~ Baby, I miss your father so much. Did your father miss us~” mumble jiyeon and caress her tummy.

She needs to move on.

She needs to continue her life for her baby.

She swears she will not cry again.

Day by day, suzy and L became close.

L spent times his time with suzy.

And sometimes he tries to busy himself with work.

Almost 6 month he not visits or meets jiyeon.

But glad jiyeon still have Kris, eunjung and luhan at her side.

They always care about jiyeon and her baby.

“~ Mr Kim, I never care if you’re not in beside me because your son will pay all your sins what you do at me. Your sons will be mine and he will listen my word forever.~” mumble L moms at her office.

But then suzy came to her office.

“~ yes, why are you calling me?~” ask suzy.

L moms give suzy divorce letter.

“~ well, divorce paper. But what if L don’t want divorce with that useless women. What we can do~” said Suzy.

L mommy passes to suzy one envelope.

“~ He will. Make sure he look this pictur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter