Chapter 19

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, luhan meet L at Seoul Café.

“~ L, I heard you want married with Suzy~” ask Luhan.

“~ ermm if one wife I already failed how I can married with other women.~”

“~ so, Why you do that at jiyeon.~”

“~ did you also like jiyeon?~”

“~ did you think the entire guy who care about her must love her? We all just pity with her. She birth your son alone, when she pregnant also alone and now you want she raise your sons also alone. L, if you have a problem you can tell us all. Maybe we can help you but don’t you try run away ~” advise Luhan.

“~ I feel too many people will take care of her maybe she no need me.~”

“~ yes, I know too many people care about her but she only wants you, the person she wants hug and be together it’s you as her husband.~”

“~ She cheat on me. “~ said L.

“~ L, can you don’t listen what other people say. You said she cheat on you but how about you. You cheat on her until want married with Suzy. What the hell of you. If you don’t want her anymore please discuss with her.~” Luhan start lost his patience

“~ For now, I don’t want think about it. I want relax my mind~”

“~ take your time as much you want but please look you sons. Don’t until one days, he never know who’s a his real father.~” said Luhan and walk away.

Since that day, L makes him busy with works.

But his mom never gives up for asking him to divorce with jiyeon.

Finally, after thinking for the long time, he decides to meet jiyeon and she also agrees for meet him.

They need solve their problem as soon as possible.

“~ why you want meet me?~” ask jiyeon.

“~ it’s because between me and you. Too many reasons I want meet you. Are you fine?~”

“~ I’m fine. I think this is a best time to you tell me what is our problem?~”

“~problem?~”

“~ yeah, I need to know why you leave me like that. You never call and meet me. Even though I need you when I’m in trouble but you’re not in my side.”~

“~ I’m sorry~”

“~ I no need your sorry. I just want to know the reason so I will keep the reasons when if we not fated each other ~”

“~ did you want to leave me?~”

“~ leave you? I think you’re still confused who leave whom. Now, I want to know why you leave me and our son like that~”

“~ suzy~”

“~ I guess that but I just little shocked when it comes from your mouth.~”

“~ Before this, I with her. She also involves accidents with me. I ruined her. So now, I need take responsibility to her what I have done before this~”

Jiyeon close her eyes and start tears.

She not believes what comes from myungsoo mouth.

“~ I also don’t want this all happen but I can't deny she sacrificed everything for me. I don’t want tell you because I scare will lose you. But day by day, I was start obsessed with her. She is lovely, she is flirting it’s make me fall in love with her. I admit I love you but sometime I feel like only me to love you. I never see you shows your love to me. Until one day, I feels confuse between your love and responsibility with Suzy.~” explain myungsoo

“~ I understand that~” jiyeon nodded

“~ I love you but I don’t want burden you anymore. I will be filing our divorce. I will responsibility to our sons. I’m really sorry but thanks to you because already make my life fill with love~” cries myungsoo with calm.

“~thanks for reviving my love on you again~” tears jiyeon and walk away leave myungsoo alone.

Myungsoo just look her back with sobbed.

Why this happen to his life.

Why this ruined when happiness to them.

Why must suzy comeback for mess their life.

 That night after meet with myungsoo, jiyeon already decide to tell the whole story to her parents.

“~ so, princess what the news you want telling us~” ask jiyeon father.

“~ first, this evening I meet myungsoo oppa.~”

“~ what he said?~” ask her mom

“~ he will filing divorce me.~”

“~ what do you mean jiyeon~”

“~ Too many reason this happen mom. Otherwise, his mom also didn’t like me~”

“~ why they dislike you. Why his mom hate us~” ask her dad.

“~ please explain to us. What happen actually.~”

“~ I will tell both of you the whole story. I’m tired to keep this secret be alone~”

Jiyeon take a deep breath.

“~ actually myungsoo is my boyfriends since I’m in college.~”

“~ but you said you never know him.~”

“~ actually we already know since long time ago just he can’t remember me. We became couple in college and I leave him. I ruined his life. And he tries to commit suicide many times that’s why his mom hate me.~”

“~ if she hates you why she agree this wedding~”

“~ because that time she didn’t know I’m the girl who already ruined his sons~” tears jiyeon.

“~ so, why you agree to married with myungsoo. We never force you.~”

“~ that’s right you never force me. I agree because I can see he already change after he lost his memory. That is why I take this risk.~”

“~ what happen actually~” glare her father.

That night jiyen told whole story. She was by myungsoo, she pregnant and myungsoo ask for abortion

She only can cry.

“~ So that’s why you ask daddy sent you go overseas. How about your baby?~”

“~ I’m miscarriage when I study at here. My life became hard. I busy myself with my homework. But when my tummy became 5 month I miscarriage.~”

“~ so that’s why you dislike myungsoo when first you meet him~” said her dad.

“~ and that’s why you reject all blind date when mummy arrange for you~”

“~ I.. I just don’t want hurt your feeling. That’s why I keep this myself~” sobbed.

“ But you through this by yourself.”~

Jiyeon run at her mom and hug tightly.

“~ I’m sorry. I not deserve get parents like both of you.~”

Her parents forgive her and hug each other.

 

Meanwhile, eunjung feel uneasy.

Luhan already gone for one week without tell her.

“~ why, I waiting her call. Aisyh, ham eunjung you’re crazy. Don’t tell you’re in love~” mumble eunjung.

Since Luhan gone, eunjung feels her life empty.

No jokes and no tease.

She walks alone with sad face.

But then she look someone in front her with luggage bag.

She looks that way make her smile wide.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter