Chapter 1

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wuahhhhhh~” The young girl stretched her limbs out as she sat on the bed when she heard her alam ring..”6.00am,arghhh still early~`”

She,the young women named Park Jiyeon, need to get up early in the morning, got herself prepared for work in Hospital and yeahh she a doctor so need to come  in the early morning to make duty for patient check-up.

“~Good morning mom and dad~”

“~Good morning Princess,how are you today?,ask her father.

“Well as usual good and tired”

“~Why princess,still a lot patient in hospital~”.

~”Yeah, I do not know why so many pregnant women this year~”

Her parents laughed while shaking her head in amusement with her word.

“Princess,its your jobs right so please don’t complaint.~” said her dad.

“~~Alright Your Highness.hahaha..So daddy how about you? Have a new case?

“~Yeah, my patient who coma for 6 month already wake up yesterday and seems like he got amnesia affect from incident he got few month ago but i feel sad for him. His mother seems like never care about him when he wakes up.~~”

Well like father like daughter.Her father also Doctor and work in same hospital with Jiyeon.His Name Park Ji Hoon specialist Doctor.

“~Really,wow his mom look scary.How comes,she not care about his son.So what his name daddy?~” still digging her food at plate.

Her father became widely at enthusiastic daughter in front him.

“~ His name is Kim Myungsoo~Why~Did you want meet him?Daddy can introduce him to you~” smile her father to her.

Suddenly jiyeon spoon fall and jiyeon face become gloomy. Her past and memory with this name start remind in jiyeon head. She can’t forget this name even once. But she hope this name not him.

Her parents become panicked when jiyeoon suddely quiet.

“~Princess,what’s wrong. Are you feel sick?~”

“~ahhh~ani~~aniya. Am ok mom and dad.Don’t worry.~” jiyeon give fake smile to her parents so they will not worried.

@@@@@@@@

Jiyeon was dreaming about her past when she walk in hospital but her dreams interupted until she heard scream from crazy mad granny women Dr Ham Eunjung who calling her name.

“Yah”~~Park Jiyeon are you deaf or you sleep in walking!!! i calling you many times and how dare you ignore me huh!!!

“~hahaha mianhe..” but Yahh jungie why are you shouting  like crazy women at hospital.Look all patient already shock with your scream.”~~ are you crazy or what!!!

Enjung poked jiyeon cheek using her finger and hissed,“~`mworago,Yahh yeonnie you want to die huh~” smirks eunjung.

All the patient and parents who come in hospital laughed in amusement with these 2 doctor behaviour. Well, who never know Dr Park and Dr Ham. They always make hospital become alive and happy. All the Doctor,nurse and staff also like them.

@@@@@

“~ So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter