Chapter 4

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~What~~~

“ Hey Mr Kim Myungsoo, can you don’t make a joke at this midnight. Did you think you close with my parents I will accept your proposal.~” jiyeon feel so angry with myungsoo word.

“~ Princess, please behave you self and sit down. I never teach my daughter became rude ~” jiyeon dad try to calm jiyeon.

Jiyeon calm herself when heard her dad word and her mom try to hold jiyeon from run away or came closer at myungsoo.

“~ Myungsoo, married it’s not about for fun or playing. Are you serious with your mind?~” ask Dr Park.

“~ Park daddy and mummy, I know my decision look rushing but am really serious about this matter.~” explain myungsoo to her parents but being interrupt with jiyeon who suddenly stood up and walk away. Jiyeon mom came closer to myungsoo and sit beside him

“~ Myungsoo, mummy agrees with your decision but you need more effort to take care her heart~”. Smile jiyeon parents to myungsoo who agree take myungsoo as their son-in-law.

@@@@@@

The next morning.

“~Princess, please accept him as your husband. Mum and dad like him so much to take him as my son-in-law.~” said jiyeon mom trying to persuade jiyeon to agree this marriage. But jiyeon try to walk away and hurry up for avoid about this matter

“~ Mom, please. I don’t want married him. I never love him. Otherwise I never know him how come I will love him.”~

“~ It’s ok, You can try love him after you married ok.~”

“~ Owh mom, please. I said I don’t want. And I already late to go work, Bye.~” jiyeon kiss her mother and leave.

“~ please consider back your decision. Even myungsoo already lost his memory but mommy really like him.~” begging jiyeon mom but jiyeon already leave.

 

@@@@@@@@

At Kim Corporation, myungsoo mom looks so angry. She trying to planning something for makes sure his son back to her.

 

Flashback.

“~ Kim Myungsoo~” yelled L mom.

“~ Yes, Madam Yok Book Hee.”~ L tries to argue with his mom.

“~ L, right now already 4.am. Where are you going.~” interrupt Granny Lee for calm the situation  between L and his mom.

“~ I’m not going anywhere Granny Lee. I just comeback from Dr Park House.~” told L.

“ Can you stop call his name. He not related with our family. His duty already finished after you charges from hospital ~”

L comes closer at his mom. “oh really, why I didn’t know about this. I'll keep him beside me. I need him until the end.~” argue L.  

“~ Last warning I give you Kim Myungsoo. Don’t try against with me. You will didn’t

 Know what I can do. So don’t try my patience my son.~” smirks L mom.

“~ Mummy, Show me. Show me what you can do. L doesn’t to know how you raise me but I will respect you. And I just want to inform you, just know I go to Dr Park house for propose her daughter to be my wife. I want to married her.”~ smirks L and walk away from her mom.

End flashback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter