Chapter 13

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After sleeping for god knows how many hours, I opened my eyes to be greeted by the sight of the loveliest sleeping girl that one could ever see. I started caressing her cheeks gently and I inched in closer to her, leaving only a few centimeters between us. I started shaking her gently to wake her up, so I can put my plan into action.

She started rubbing her eyes first and that action made me giggle slightly. It was just so cute. Upon hearing my voice, our eyes met and slowly, her eyes became rounder since I guess she is just startled to see me so close to her.

I could feel a smile crept onto my face the moment Jiyeon pecked my lips. I missed this so much that I just stood frozen on the bed, smiling like a creep. A few minutes later, I decided to get another kiss from Jiyeon and that is when I realized she is gone. I couldn’t help but panic when I couldn’t see her in the room. I decide to go kitchen and yes she in there for making breakfast make me give her back hug.

“~ Good Morning sunshine~” smile L and kiss her cheek.

“~ Good morning oppa~” she kiss his back.

After our breakfast session, I went to get ready for work. After getting dressed up and applying make-up on my face, I took one last look into the mirror before opening the bedroom’s door, revealing a pouting face Myungsoo.

“What do you think you are doing right now? Why are you look childish today oppa.I need to go work.~” I stared right into his eyes and instead of moving away, Myungsoo just continued staying there and he pouted even more.

I sighed and shook my head a little, and pat his head and put my arm around his neck.

“~oppa when you want start working. You already rest almost 2 month. You suppose helping your mommy. Remember that you’re CEO Kim Corp.~” He shifted closer to me leaned in, giving me a quick peck on the lips before looking at me into my eyes.

“Did you want me to start working? But I want spent more time with you. Otherwise, I can’t remember anything about work. It’s so hard if I want learn back all about company~” pout myungsoo.

“~ but mommy need your help. Until when you want spend your time at home.”~ persuaded Jiyeon

“~ arraso. I will tell mummy later.~” told myungsoo and kiss again in her lips.

But suddenly she was feeling nauseous. She went to the bathroom to vomit out her breakfast. She flushed the toilet full of her waste. Myungsoo was behind her holding her hair and her back.

“~ Ji, are you ok. If you not feeling well, I will call eunjung you will take off day or let me brings you go to clinic~” ask L.

“~ it’s ok. I will be ok. Why should I go see doctor? I’m doctor right~” laugh jiyeon.

“~ yeah, I’m forgot~” smile L.

“~don’t say I’m pregnant ~”mumble jiyeon in her mind

************************

At night, eunjung start packs her stuff for close her clinic. But went she want to close the clinic luhan come with his hand full with bleed. She brings luhan go to her room. Luhan looked eunjung without blink his eyes.

“~ yah luhan, what’s wrong with your hand.~” ask eunjung.

“~ I’m fall.~”

“~ how you can fall, look at your injured seems like you got big accident.~”

“~ well, what can I says. I just fall.~” smile.

“~ Where are you fall.  How you can fall at nearest my clinic.~”

“~ eunjung-shi, actually you’re doctor or lawyer. Too many question you give at me~” smile luhan.

“~ I just was asking. Why, I can’t?~” argue eunjung.

“~ because I know only this clinic that’s way I come here.~” laugh luhan.

eunjung already finished treating Luhan.

“~ wah, you’re so fast.”~

“~ You say fast. You know what I already treat you almost 1 hours~” laugh eunjung.

“~ owh really.~”

“~ ok I want to back home. So for this I give you free of charges. No need to pay~” said eunjung.

“~ Really~” smile luhan

Suddenly kris comes with smile face but his expression drop when he looks luhan at there.

“~ Kris~” ask eunjung with shocked.

“~ luhan, what are you doing here~?” ask kris.

“~ owh well, I got injured that’s why I came here.~”told luhan.

Three of them became silent.

“~ owh you two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter