Chapter 21

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Years Later

Jiyeon staring at her wedding picture with myungsoo. Everything happen went too fast. She misses him so much. Her love towards myungsoo never faded even during their marriage always had problem. Kim Myungsoo is Park Jiyeon first love. Nobody can change that. Today, Jin Hee will turn to 4 years old. The only one gift she and myungsoo had. After the myungsoo accident, too many things change in her life. Myungsoo mom accepts her as daughter in law, love Jin Hee and always spoil him with many things. Finally she can feel happiness. She thankful to god for gives her a second chance to feel happiness. He accepts all the fated given to her. She startled when she heard Jin Hee scream and run towards her. “~Mommy, help me.~” scream Jin Hee and hug jiyeon leg. Jiyeon look worried with that but then she smile when she knows what happen. “~ Kim Jin Hee.!!! Daddy will tickle you if you not coming~” Kris call jin hee name make the little boy laugh. “~ mommy, pweeseee don’t tell daddy Kris I’m here~” Jinhee show his puppy eyes and hides behind jiyeon make her smile. “~ what are you doing this time, Kim Jin Hee. Did you bullied daddy Kris?~” ask Jiyeon and pick him up. “~ well, daddy Kris kiss me. You know I hate that when men kiss me, so I put the cream cake at his face. It’s not my fault~” jin hee smile and make a cute face. “~aigoo, I told you don’t be naughty right with daddy Kris right?~” jiyeon kiss his cheek and snuggle Jin Hee neck make him laugh because a tickle. “~Mommy, where’s daddy?~” Jinhee question make jiyeon smile drop. “~ well, you daddy..~” “~ There you’re Kim Jin Hee. Daddy Kris will tickle you until you pee~” Kris pick him up from jiyeon and tickle him. “~no way!! Sowieee daddy.. arghhh let me goo!!! Mommy help me~” scream jin hee with laugh when Kris tickling him. “~you!! You put the cream at my handsome face. Now, it’s your turn. Daddy Kris will make sure nobody see your cute face with cream cake~” laugh Kris and drag Jin hee. He looks at Jiyeon with wide smile. “~thank you Kris~” said jiyeon and follow the two silly boy. There are few friends at the jiyeon  house for celebrate Jin Hee birthday party. Not a big party only relative and close friends only. “~ eunjung!!~” scream jiyeon make eunjung jump. “~Yah!! Park jiyeon. You rascal. You make me shock~” said eunjung make jiyeon laugh. “~hey min jae. How are you my little boy~” jiyeon smooch eunjung son and hug him tightly make the little boy smile. Luhan sit beside eunjung and kiss her cheek make jiyeon smile. “~ Ji, where’s him? Our prince cannot be patient to cut his birthday cake~” ask Mrs Kim and play with his lovely grandson. “~I’m sorry I’m late~” the voice try catching his breath after running. “~daddy!!!!!!~” yelled Jin hee and run to him for hug. “~ hey my boy. Sorry daddy late.~” smile myungsoo and hug him tightly. “~ I’m mad. Daddy make me waiting too long~” pout Jin hee and cross his arm. “~ aigoo, look what I bring for my prince.~” “~wow, daddy buys me toys. Mommy looks this. Daddy buy me hot wheel, woooo star wars..~” Jinhee jump with excited make the other laugh. Myungsoo enter the house and hug jiyeon. “~I’m sorry I’m late. I’m stuck with jem~” smile myungsoo. “~ aigoo, I told you don’t go to work. Why you so stubborn.~” said L mom and slap his back. “~ Hey Kris, Luhan, eunjung thanks for coming. Hello Min jae, you look handsome today~” smile myungsoo and smooch the boy cheek. The birthday party begin when Jin hee blow the candle. Laughter, smile and scream can be heard from the house.

 

“~ Hey Kris~” myungsoo waves his hand when he saw Kris stand alone near his pool. “~ hey buddy~” “~ Kris, thank you so much for everything what you had done to me, jiyeon and my family. I didn’t know what I can do if you’re not around jiyeon~” said myungsoo make Kris smile. “~ hey, we’re best friends right. I’m happy now, finally my best friend who I consider as my brother already get their happiness. I’m happy for both of you. So, now you get the chance and don’t waste it again. Jiyeon deserve get the happiness. “~so, when it’s your turn~” “~what?~” “~ your happiness? Women?~” “~owh come on. Why ask me?~” laugh Kris. “~ Because only you still single here. You want me set a blind date for you~” “~No way!! I can search myself~” “~owh really. So you already found new chic. Who’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter