Chapter 14

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ My PA?~” ask L.

L just walk away try to ignore her but suzy still keep to follow him.

“~ since when I have PA? Ignore L.

“~ Since on Today. Suzy will be your PA. She is beautiful right? I choose the best PA for you.~” suddenly L mom spoke and come to near L.

“~ Why you didn’t inform me first~” calm L.

“~ Actually she already working at here but because you rest for long time, so now she back to help your work~” smile L mom.

Suzy grin her smile with y pose.

Myungsoo feel annoying with his mom and suzy. He just walks away until his mom calling him.

“~ L can you shows suzy her desk~” ask L mom.

Myungsoo feels shockes and turn around at his mom.

“~ why would I shows her desk. She working for me or I working for her?~” L starts annoying.

“~ Mom, if you want you can ask Ms Lim shows suzy where’s desk and then please teach her how to work~” pointed L at one his staff and smirks and suzy.

“~ woah, that’s my son and you follow me~” proud his mom and call suzy.

While L in his room for check all document company.

Until suzy come at his room without knock.

“~ can you before enter my room please knock the door~” angry L

But she just ignores and comes with flirting.

“~ Sorry L oppss Mr Myungsoo. I’m your PA. So I need treat you with good. And now I bring my favorite coffee~” smile suzy and put cup at his table.

“~ who ask you to bring that. And it’s your favorite coffee not mine.~” told L and ask her out from his room.

Meanwhile, suzy meet with myungsoo mom. She feels so angry.

“~ what’s wrong with you dear?~” ask L mom.

“~ Auntie, L just back his home leaves me alone. He gives reason his wife sick. I can’t hold anymore.”~ Angry suzy.

“~please be patient Bae Suzy. and you must remember that these games just start. ”~ smirks L mom.

“~ why you so confident he will listen your words~” ask suzy.

“~ because he’s my son and always mine.~” smile L mom.

Both of them laugh with evil plan.

L already arrived at his house. He smile when he looks at his wife who still sleeping.

“~ when you back?~” ask jiyeon already wake up when she feel someone touch her.

“~I have just returned. Did you already eat~” ask L and flip his wife hair.

Jiyeon shook her head.

“~ ok right now, you go to wash your face and oppa will cook for you.~” smile L and take her with bridal style.

Jiyeon cross her arm around L neck and kiss his lips.

“~ thank you~” smile jiyeon.

That day, jiyeon feels very happy with her life with Myungsoo

*******************

Eunjung have dinner with her family but she didn’t know her parents bring their family.

“~ hello dad and mom.~” said wunjung and kiss her parents.

“~ hello princess. Let me introduce you with my friends Mr Xi and his wife. They’re from Xi Airline Corporation. You know right?~” ask her dad.

“~ of course I know that. Xi airlines is the biggest company in China right? Hello Mr  and Mdm XI.~” smile eunjung with bow.

“~ aigoo, Mr Ham your daughter so beautiful and cute~” smile Mdm Xi and pinch eunjung cheek.

“~ Mdm Ham, isn't this is your daughter who became doctor right?~” ask Mdm Xi.

“~ yes, Mdm Xi. She is the only one my daughter. My lovely princess~” laugh Mdm Ham.

Eunjung feel shy.

“~ ermm omma, what are you saying. aisyhh~” enjung feel shy and put her palm at her face.

Her parents and Xi family also laughed at eunjung.

“~ Mr and Mdm Xi, I’m sorry for the late. I have many works today~” said eunjung.

“~ it’s ok. Eunjung just call us uncle and auntie only. No need to be a formal.~” smile Mr Xi.

“~ arraso. Why still not ordered something~” weird eunjung.

“~ Well, uncle still waiting my son. He’s on the way~” smile Mr Xi.

All of them chatting full with laugh.

Suddenly someone is coming.

“~ hey guys, sorry for the late~” ask that guy.

But,when eunjung and that guy meet eyes each other. Both of them feel shocked

“~ Luhan~” said eunjung.

“~ owh eunjung-ah~”

Both of them laugh together.

“~ well, I didn’t our parents know each other. But how come I didn’t know you~” smile luhan.

“~ well, maybe I always not at home. And then before this I study in overseas that’s why we didn’t know each other. Well, my parents also not always at Korea.~” explain eunjung.

“~ ermm, why you not invited kris.~”

“~ should i?~’

“~ he’s your boyfriends right?~”

“~ well, luhan I will not invited boyfriends who still not confirm will be my boyfriends. When he already confirm want to be my husband so will introduce him with my parents.~” explain eunjung.

“~ owh I see. You know what. It’s sound like you still not confident with Kris.am I right?~” ask Luhan.

Eunjung just smile and shrugged her shoulder.

Meanwhile kris calls eunjung many times but she not pickup the phone.

The next day, kris waits eunjung at her clinic.

“~ Hey, good morning. Why so early you come?~” smile eunjung.

“~ Well, yesterday I calling you many times but you not answering my call. I’m so worried that’s why I can here~” told Kris.

.”~ I have dinner with my family yesterday. I already told you right before this.~” laugh eunjung.

“~ owh yeah, I ‘m forgot~” smile kris and his eyes try to search someone.

“~ what are you looking for?~” said eunjung.

“~ well,, did jiyeon already come?~” ask Kris.

Eunjung face change when kris asks about jiyeon.

“~ babe, are you ok~” ask Kris.

Eunjung just nodded her head.

“~Kris did you not working today? Ask eunjung.

Kris nodded and looks at his watch.

“~ yah, better you go to your work. Doctor can’t be late. Every life is precious.~” said eunjung.

“~ ok, I go first Dr Ham Eunjung~” smile kris.

***********************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter