Chapter 20

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~myung, calm down. What happened acttualy. ~” Jiyeon feel hurt when she saw myungsoo look mess. She keep try calm down myungsoo and give him time for calm

“~she’s hate me, ji. They say that a mother is like an angel, sent by God to protect her child. But why did this happen to me? One after another, bad things have been happening. Maybe this is my punishment for disappointing you. Ji, I’m really sorry. I just wanted to make things right. That’s all but my method was wrong. I was foolish.~” cries myungsoo and kneel in front jiyeon. He is begging for forgiveness.

“~ Myung, you should rest. You look really tired. ~” jiyeon rubbed myungsoo head. She hug him feel sympathy for what happened. After myungsoo already calm, he grabs jiyeon hand for make sure she didn’t leave him until he falls asleep.

******************************************

Granny Lee keep worried about L after he already knows the truth. L didn’t back yet to home after he run out.

“~you don’t have to wait. He’s not coming home tonight.~”

“~ Madam, aren’t you worried about L? What if something were to happen to him?~”

“~ he doesn’t want to come home~” L mom said with arrogant.~”

~”But you didn’t call him to comeback~” granny Lee lost her patience. She talks with high tone make L mom shock.

“~what’s wrong with you? Are you mad?~”

“~ yes, I’m mad for believing that you’d change after Mr Kim passed away. I’m mad for thinking that you had affection for L after he returned. I’m mad for believing that you’d change after L accident. But you’re not. NEVER!! What did L ever do wrong?~” cries Granny Lee with scream.

“~you don’t understand how I feel, do you? Did you know everytime I look at L face, my heart boils! I’m reminded of the useless women and the moment Mr Kim cheated on me~”

“~ Mr Kim didn’t cheat on you. Before he had scandal with that woman, he told you for permission and you never care and gave it to him~”

“~ I had to. I didn’t want people to gossip about us when I lose my temper~”
“~ that’s not because you had to. It’s because of your ego. You felt ashamed to admit that he’d leave you. You placed all the blame on that women and Mr Kim. You can’t lie to yourself by becoming a perfect woman, when you failed to bear a child for Mr Kim.~”
“~Be quiet Granny Lee~” yelled L mom.

“~ No way!! Tonight I won’t keep quiet. I’ve been silent for years. And tonight, I want you to listen what I’ve wanted to say all these years.~” cries Granny Lee.

“~ Do you know how I felt when my husband left me for another women? It really hurt me!!~”

“~ Mr Kim never loved anyone else as much as he loved you. He didn’t really want a child. But he just wanted a wife who always is beside him. Not a woman who holds the position of Kim Cooperation. Although he married another woman, but his love for you has never faltered. He still loved you. He always hoped that one day you’d look at him as a husband.~” explain granny Lee with tears.

“~ why didn’t you tell me about any of this?~” ask Mrs Kim with speechless.

“~ you were too cold-hearted. You wouldn’t’ listen to re reason. And I don’t want L to suffer the same fate. Mrs Kim, no matter how hard you tried to act strict and egoistical in front of L but you can never fool me. I know that you love L very much.~” said Granny Lee and make Mrs Kim walk away try to denied his love for L.

********************************************************************

So, did you call Jiyeon? Ask Luhan

“~not yet. Why?~” smile Eunjung

“~ in that case, you should call her later. Ask her what happened with L yesterday.~”

“~ you’re so nosy~” laugh eunjung

“~ I’m not nosy. But I’m concerned. Besides, Jiyeon is your friend. I don’t want you to neglect your duty as a friend. Jiyeon really needs you now. She’s weak without you~” say Luhan make eunjung touched with his word.

“~ you’re so great Luhan. You understand me and my situation~”

“~ if I don’t understand you, who else will? What’ll happen when we’re married?~” smile luhan make eunjung laugh.

“~ Who want to marry you? Shameless!!” tease eunjung.

“~ You! ~”

“~ I never said that I would.~”

“~so who do you want to marry?~” ask Luhan

“~ it’s a secret~”

“~ I don’t care. You must marry me~”

“~ Why should I?~”

“~ Because I won’t marry anyone else but you. Only you!~” said luhan and hold eunjung hand. Make eunjung nervous.

“~Eunjung, right now you’re the love of my life. You’re my future. You’re my everything ~” smile luhan and pull eunjung and kiss her passionately. Eunjung wrap her hand around Luhan neck and deep her kiss make luhan wide his smile.

**********************************************************************

Suzy try searching L after the argument with him. And she tries looking L at his old house but then she found jiyeon car at in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter