Chapter 11

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Kris asks eunjung for lunch. Well, as usual of course eunjung would agree because this time she can spent her time with her boyfriends.

They take a lunch at nearby with eunjung clinic.

“~ babe, can I asking you something?~”

“~ what is that?~”

“~ where are you going last night. I calling you many times but you not answering my calls~” ask kris.

“~ owh well, yesterday you have duty right. So I’m so bored and go for shopping~”

“~ lol I though you sleep early that’s why you not answering my calls. And then, you go alone?~” worried kris.

“~ ermmm yup but you know what yesterday I meet luhan~” explain eunjung with excited tone.

“~ Luhan? You mean Xi Luhan?~”

“~ Yeah Xi Luhan. Your best friends.~” smile eunjung.

“~ why are you smile like that~” anger kris.

He can’t control his jealousy.

He feel want to explode.

“~ you now what, he look funny. I don’t believe that when you say that he is a playboy. He look cute and childish~” laughed eunjung when she remember back about them.

She told whole story about them when they meet yesterday.

Eunjung just smile and laugh.

But what she didn’t know one guy already anger. Suddenly one waitress came for take order.

“~ sir, can I take order?~” ask the waitress.

“~ Please give me sky juice. And please put more ice cube. I feel hot today.~” he smirks and try to hide his jealousy.

But eunjung just ignore his feeling. She keeps nagging about luhan and her.

Meanwhile jiyeon and myungsoo already back to korea. They spent time their days with hangout together in shopping mall.

They walk with myungsoo arm at jiyeon waist make jiyeon blushed even they already married.

Myungsoo always keep kiss her hair and cheek with embraced her wife without shame with people around. But their lovely moment being interrupted with someone voice.

“~ hey L, omg it’s that you. Long time no see~” ask that guy try shake his hand with L but L just ignore with weird look.

“~ hai jiyeon~” smile that guy.

But L still weird. He didn’t know that guy.

“~ Ji, who’s that guy. Did I know him~” ask L to jiyeon.

“~ hey, come on man. It’s me Luhan. I’m your best friends since middle school. Before this we go clubbing together, how come you didn’t know me?~” ask Luhan

“~ sorry luhan, L can’t remember you right now because he got amnesia~” explain jiyeon.

“~ Amnesia? What the hell. What happen~?” ask luhan with shocked.

“~ I got accidents last years. I was coma in 6 month and the few months ago I wake up from my coma.”~ tell L.

“~ Where did you go before this Luhan. Why you didn’t know what happens with L.~” ask Jiyeon

“~ owh no, after graduation days, I join with airlines so I rarely available in Korea. I travel a lot many places before this. So I didn’t anything happen at L. sorry again. But how about you jiyeon? .Why are you disappear suddenly. Where are you going?~” ask luhan.

 That’s make L and jiyeon feels weird.

“~ what did you mean. I never going anywhere~”

“~ no, you disappear suddenly without say anything. Last time I meet you in my birthday party.(the party jiyeon get my L) ~” told Luhan.

Jiyeon became speechless.

Myungsoo became weird.

Three of them became silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter