Chapter 16

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eunjung and Luhan brings jiyeon go to hospital, myungsoo run away to his mom house.

“~ I’ve made a terrible mistake. Mommy!!!~” yelled L.

“~ What’s wrong, L~”

“~ I f anything happens to Jiyeon, it’s my entire fault ~”said L.

“~ It’s ok, you can stay here. Leave that women to me.~”

“~ where’s Jiyeon? Ask Granny Lee.

“~ she’s in hospital.~” said L.

“~ Madam, we should take him to the hospital.~” ask Granny Lee.

“~ NO!!! Take him to his room~” L mom give the instruction.

L looks so miserable.

L mom and Suzy look each other and smirks.

All the jiyeon members and her parents already came to hospital for visited her.

Kris takes over for take treat Jiyeon.

“~ Kris, how is Jiyeon~” ask jiyeon Mom.

“~ she fine. The baby’s safe. But there’s some bleeding. Don’t worry.~” said Kris.

“~ how did this happen~” ask jiyeon mom.

“~ maybe she was exhausted.~” explain Kris.

“~ where is Myungsoo?~” ask jiyeon dad.

“~ I don’t care about Myungsoo. Let’s check on our daughter. We’ll call Myungsoo later.~” said jiyeon mom.

Jiyeon parents go to meet jiyeon in her room leave luhan, eunjung and kris at outside.

“~ eunjung, can we talk?~” ask Kris.

Luhan who still standing between them ask for back home.

Kris brings eunjung to his office.

“~why is Luhan with you.~” ask Kris.

“~ I met him by coincidence. Kris, this is not important now.~” said eunjung.

Kris came nearest to eunjung

He sit beside eunjung and hold eunjung hand.

“~ eunjung, I love you very much but~” said Kris but cut off by eunjung.

“~ but tou’re in live with jiyeon. I know. She’s your first love, isn’t she? Eunjung start tears.

“~ eunjung, I don’t deserve to be with you a women as good as you. It’s true as they say. Many people search for their true partner without trying to search for the partner who’s beside them. Eunjung, the man who truly loves you isn’t someone who sees you everyday, like me. But the man who searches for you every day, like Luhan. I really love you Eunjung. You must promise me something. You have to be happy.~” explain Kris make eunjung sobbed.

“~ Kris, you also have to promise that you’ll be happy. It’s doesn’t matter who makes you happy. I want you to be happy, Kris. Promise me that you’ll be happy~” cries eunjung.

Eunjung walks away after talk Kris.

Their relationship already ended.

End without word.

Meanwhile, myungsoo who still in his mom house look messy.

He seems already out of his mind.

“~ it’s not my fault. This is not my fault.~” L mumble with grab his hair.

Suzy who heard L scream comes to his room.

“~ honey, what’s wrong~” said Suzy and hug L.

“~ Jiyeon. It’s not my fault, is it?~” L start panicked and hug Suzy back.

“~ no, it’s not your fault. Jiyeon wasn’t careful. That’s all. I already called Luhan. Jiyeon and baby is safe. Don’t worry~” said suzy and caress L hair.

“~ both of them is ok.~” smile L.

“~ You need rest.”~ Suzy touches his chest and walk always from his room.

“~ you still care about Jiyeon, don’t you. You’ve learned nothing!!~” smirks Suzy with angry.

Jiyeon already wake up from her sleep.

She still angry with Kris and Myungsoo.

“~ Jiyeon~” said Kris with soft.

Jiyeon just ignore his call.

“` I know you’re angry because I didn’t tell you about Suzy. It was hard for me to tell you about it. The last thing I want to do is hurt you~” explain Kris.

“~ that’s enough, Kris. Can’t you mind your own business? Instead, you should worry about your own relationship with eunjung.~” said Jiyeon.

“~ it’s over~”

Jiyeon feels shocked with his statement.

“~ I don’t think I’m not right person for her~”

“~ I told you not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter