Chapter 12

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Jiyeon starts her duty.

“~ good morning Dr Jiyeon. You look happy today. Anything special?~” ask Nurse Oh.

“~ It’s nothing. Is Dr Eunjung here yet?~” smile jiyeon

“~ she called just now. She’s on EL today. Maybe she’s unwell. ~”told nurse Oh.

“~ That’s ok. I will call her later” said jiyeon and go to her room.

She dial eunjung phone.

“~ Hello, eunjung. Are you ok?~” ask jiyeon.

“~I just have a fever. Did you just arrive at clinic.~” ask eunjung.

“~ Yes. Would you like me to send any medicine to your house.~”

“~ No. there’s lots of medicine at home. I’m about to eat my medicine. Don’t worry~” smile eunjung.~”

“~ ok. You should rest. If there’s anything just call me, arasso~” ask jiyeon and hang up the phone.

 

@@@@@@@

 

Myungsoo just come back from jogging at his area house.

 “~ How do I find out what really happened before my accident? After jiyeon left, what actually happen to me? Thought myungsoo who still confused with his life.

Meanwhile jiyeon and kris meet at nearby café,

“~ so what did you want to discuss with me~?” ask kris.

“~ I’d like to talk about L~”

~” L? What’s wrong with him~”

“~ I know that you’re his best friends. It doesn’t matter if he has amnesia but you’re still his best friends.”~ said jiyeon

“~ well, last night we meet Luhan.~”

“~ Luhan. You mean Xi Luhan the guy who liked to party? I thought he migrated somewhere. So what’s wrong~”

“~ Luhan told us something shocking.~”

“~ what is that?~”

“~ did you know L tried to kill himself?~”

“ L tried to kill himself. But why~” shock Kris.

“~ I don’t know. According to Luhan, after I left L, he became inconsolable and he tried ti kill himself thrice! I don’t know if it’s true but after he heard that he became stressed. I know he still confuse. And I think he needs someone to talk to. I think you’re the best person for that.~” explain jiyeon.

“~ don’t worry. I’ll call him this evening. I don’t want him to be trouble by these unanswered question.~” said kris.

“~ thank you. By the way did you call eunjung?~” ask jiyeon.

“~ Nurse Oh told me about it. I’ll call eunjung later.~”

“~ kris, relationship without preparation is just like taking exam without studying. You’re bound to fail.~”

“~ what do you mean~” ask kris.

“~ Eunjung told me that it seems very obvious that you’re trying hard to put her in your heart~”

“~ What she mean. We already together right?~”

“~ if you do something without starting point you’ll get nowhere.~” smile jiyeon.

“~ I understand.~”

“~ no you don’t understand. Right now, you just couple with her because you’re trying to fill that emptiness. But you don’t understand eunjung feelings at all. Eunjung is the kindest person I’ve ever met. It would be such a waste for you not appreciate her. I don’t want one day when you finally realize it, it might be too l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter