Chapter 18

If "HE" is my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 month later.

Finally, the time already come. Jiyeon in rushed to hospital when her stomach began to hurt.

“~ arghhhh~” scream jiyeon with full sweat.

“~ jiyeon, please push. Pushhh~” yelled Kris.

“~ appo, arhghhhh. Myungsoo oppa...~” jiyeon grab Kris hand and bite him.

Jiyeon always scream Myungsoo name.

With hope myungsoo will see and sit beside her when she in pain.

Kris just holds his pain and let jiyeon bite his hand.

“~ push more…I can see your son.. pushh!!!!!~” said Kris.

“~ uwekkkkkkk~” the baby started to cry.

Kris as a doctor has been celebrating the birth of her son in labor room.

Jiyeon smile even she tired.

Kris hold the baby and pass to jiyeon.

“~ hold your baby. It’s a boy~” smile Kris.

“~ thanks Kris. My baby born such a cute~” said jiyeon and sleep after tired.

Kris as the nurse brings jiyeon to her private ward and cleans the baby.

Jiyeon parents, eunjung and Luhan already waiting in outside for heard the result.

“~ Kris, how my daughter and my grandson”~ ask jiyeon father after see Kris.

“~ Congratulation. It’s a boy and Jiyeon is fine~” said Kris with smile.

All of them became happy with the news.

Jiyeon transfer to her room.

She wakes up after 2 hours she sleeps.

“~ jiyeonnie, you already became mother~” scream eunjung who still hold the baby.

But jiyeon just give sad smile.

“~ jiyeon-ah did myungsoo already know about this?~” ask eunjung.

“~ I don’t know. You know what, I hope can see him when I in labor room. I want ask forgiveness from him and hope he can hold my hand. But after I birth I feel different. I feel I no need him anymore.~” explain jiyeon

“~ that’s good you think about that. Don’t worry we all worry about you. So how the baby name~” ask eunjung

“~ before this I already decide this name and give that name at my 1st child but because he already gone I want give that name at my baby.”~said jiyeon with sad.

“~ owh ermm so what his name?~” ask eunjung feels guilty.

“~ I want give his name Jin Hee.. Kim Jin Hee~” smile jiyeon.

“~ wow, such a cute name~” eunjung start play with the baby.

“~ jungie, can you call Kris.~” ask jiyeon.

Eunjung just nodded and walk away.

Jiyeon feels happy when his baby safe.

Right now, she needs to be strong for his baby even without myungsoo.

After called Kris to jiyeon room, Luhan brings eunjung to walk together.

“~ Luhan, actually I want to asking you something?~”

“~ what is that?~”

“~ why you like me. All the women at outside, why you choose me. I want to know~” ask eunjung.

“~ I also don’t why but actually before this you told me something that makes me change my behavior.”~

“~ told you something? What is that?~”

“~ hehee it’s secret.~”

“~really, woah I didn’t know I so awesome until playboy like you can change.~”

“~ well, correction. I’m not the playboy I just treat all the women as my friends. And for your information I’m the guy who’s very loyal with something or someone~” jokes Luhan.

“~ really, I don’t believe that. Let’s go I want meet jiyeon and his son. My God, her son so cute.~” laugh eunjung and hold luhan hand and continue their walk.

What they didn’t know, myungsoo came to the hospital to see his wife and his son.

He just only saw them from far.

He wants too much hug his wife and his son but he can’t.

Jiyeon parents already decide to bring back jiyeon to their house.

They don’t want jiyeon stay alone.

Meanwhile, jiyeon just only cries when she flashback her memory with his husband since college until their married.

She thought after suffer 6 years ago she will get happiness but she still suffer with the same person who already hurting her before.

Kris receives call from L.

He meets L at park nearby at Kris Hospital.

But then, suddenly L punches his face make his fall at ground.

“~ yah, what’s wrong with you? You ask me to meet you for punch me~” yelled Kris and wipe his blood at his mouth.

“~ wake up. You such bastard. I told you many times, don’t come near at my wife. And don’t said you care about her.~” yelled Kris.

But myungsoo keep punch his.

“~ what are you say. We’re just friends. You talk seem like you don’t have any brain. You didn’t know which one is good and bad. L, from you keep punch me better you meet or ask about your wife and your son. You never were asking about them. Jiyeon pregnant, but you never beside her and now she already birth your son but you never ask about them~” said Kris.

Myungsoo just smirks and push him again.

“~ you’re great actor. Right now. I didn’t know if that child is my baby or your.~”

“~ what are you say?

“~ you scared to admit that child is your son~” accused L.

“~ what the bastard. You know right, jiyeon pregnant your son~” ask Kris.

“~ how I know. You always beside her, you said you love her and now you want snatch her from me.~”

“~ arghh!!!! Can you stopped from blaming me. Actually you already left jiyeon for too long, that’s why you jealous with me and jiyeon meanwhile we never have any relationship. L, actually you’re just paranoid. You never told jiyeon who is Suzy and then she appear in front of you so you feels shocked. Actually you just feel guilty with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter