Lotte World Date 2

Our Love Contract

 

 

“Jung, you said you booked.”

“I am.”

Yonghwa said while they walk into the ice rink.

“But I know they will talk about it. I came here few days back and booked it personally. “

“You shouldn’t. How can we act while playing in that scary rink?”

Yonghwa just drags Shinhye with him while grinning.

“I need to make sure what am I feeling.”

He thought.

He was having sleepless night after the kiss. Shinhye’s face and her sweet lips always linger in his mind. He always shoves the thought away with engulfing himself in his composing. He fixes this date to make sure of his feeling. Did he likes her, or it is just an after-kiss-effect.

“You know how to put on the shoe right?”

Shinhye glare at Yonghwa while crossing her arms.

“Am I a baby? Of course I know.”

Yonghwa chuckles and put down her skate shoes.

“Put it on.”

Shinhye took the shoes and wears it. She just sat after wearing her shoes.

“Stand up if you are done.”

Shinhye was hesitant.

“Why?”

“You go first.”

“We should go together.”

Yonghwa said while held out his hand to her.

Shinhye looks at his hand before she looks at his face.

“Why are you being nice to me? Just be yourself.”

“Wae? I’m being my usual self. Can’t you see?”

Shinhye sighs and hold his hand for support when she stands up.

“Don’t you dare let me fall down.”

“I won’t. I’m a very great teacher.”

“Aisshh, Jung being Jung.”

Yonghwa laughs.

“And Park being Park.”

Yonghwa leads her carefully into the ice rink. He can feel Shinhye’s tight grip on his hand.

“Here, hold my other hand too.”

“Deh?”

“So you can get your balance.”

“Deh.”

“Jung, why did you book for the whole rink when you know they will come?”

“I’ve told you before, we should appear more in public.”

Yonghwa said without fading his smile.

He looks at Shinhye’s clumsy legs while moving on the rink and stops. His sudden action makes Shinhye can’t find her balance and she bumps onto him.

“Yah, I can’t even shout at you.”

Shinhye whispers to him in irritates.

Yonghwa laughs.

“Let me teach you how to move your legs. I’ll hold your waist.”

“Deh?”

“Just to teach you Park.”

“Arasseo.”

They were standing beside each other. Yonghwa holds her right hand with his while he holds her waist with his left.

“Just moves your leg one after another. Do it slowly. I’ll be holding you.”

Shinhye nods and moves her leg with his hands holding her. She feels safe with his touch that she bravely moves her feet on the ice rink that once makes her hospitalized three days on twisted leg.

“There you go. Moves uniformly neh. That’s the way.”

Yonghwa smiles and left her waist. He just put his hand on her back so that she feels protected.

Shinhye finally smiles widely. She can moves on the ice rink without fear. She looks at Yonghwa’s face with a bright smile.

“Gomawo.”

Yonghwa was touched with the simple word. She never says thanks to him. Not even a simple sorry if she did something wrong before. He smiles nervously as his heart starts thumping vigorously.

“I think I got this. Why don’t you just hold my hand?”

Yonghwa nods as he was snapped from his daze.

“Let’s sit down for a while before we continue.”

 He leads their way to the side and sits down for a while.

“Tired?”

Shinhye suddenly ask when she feels Yonghwa was quiet.

Yonghwa shakes his head. He smiles nervously as he took the bottle.

“I was just thirsty.”

Shinhye nods and grins while she looks at the wide rink.

“Do you think I can go around this freely?”

“You had done that earlier.”

Shinhye chuckles.

“But you helped me. Do you think I can go alone?”

“You should try. Do you want to go alone? Are you confident?”

Yonghwa ask while looking at her.

Shinhye bites her lower lips while she thinks.

Yonghwa find that he was difficult to breath upon seeing her action. His heart races as he stares at her lips. He was tempted to kiss those lips. He was dying to pull her head and kisses her lips like there was no tomorrow.

He breaths out roughly and shrugs off his thought.

“Let’s go for another round.”

He took her hand and stands up. Shinhye smiles and nods.

They were skating around the rink as Shinhye wanted to. Shinhye was smiling happily. She was throwing away her phobia and she was happy.

While Yonghwa is skating with a burden heart. He wasn’t sure about his feeling to the girl on his side. He took a quick glance at her and found his heart thumping really hard. He moves away his view from her and loses his balance before they tumbles down on the cold rink.

Yonghwa falls on his back while Shinhye falls on top of him.

The crowd went wild when they saw the scene.

Both were silent. Only their heart beat can be heard. Shinhye swallow hard when she saw Yonghwa’s piercing stare.

She tries to get up but Yonghwa holds her back. He slowly lifts his head and moves closer to her face.

Shinhye closes her eyes, anticipating the kiss and finally she feels his lips on hers, kissing her.

Yonghwa opens his eyes and looks at her face as he moves his lips on hers. They stay like that for a while when Shinhye stands up abruptly and skates to the bench.

Startled, Yonghwa too skates to her while biting his lips.

“What should I say?”

He thought when he was nearing her.

“That’s.”

“Jung, you should do that when we are standing, not in that awkward position. What will they say?”

Yonghwa laughs.

“We have to do it. Don’t you think that position was romantic? It happens in drama.”

Shinhye removes her skating shoes with a pout.

“But we are not shooting a drama.”

“I know. Sorry.”

“Kenchana. Palli change your shoes. We should get something hot to drink. It’s cold here.”

Yonghwa nods and changes his shoes in instant.

“Let’s go.”

Shinhye nods and slids her hand on his arm.

                                                                              ***

“Sorry if I make you feel awkward.”

“Stop being nice. I’m getting more awkward if you continue being like this.”

Yonghwa smiles.

“I know you did it for your world tour, I know you want other see us as sweet couple. I understand Jung. It’s for my own good too.”

Shinhye said while sipping her hot chocolate drink.

“Where is our next destination?”

“You can choose it.”

“Me?”

Yonghwa nods.

“Should we spend more time here? I can enjoy the rides.”

“Don’t you feel uncomfortable?”

“Wae?”

“There are a lot of people.”

“That’s what Lotte World will be. We are showing our interaction right. We should do where there are a lot of people.”

Yonghwa leans his back on the chair and nods.

“As you wish.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

i'm sorry that i update it so late...

hope you enjoy this update...

i'll try replying to your comments...

thanks for the support...

Love You All... ^^