Bolder

Our Love Contract

 

Shinhye wokes up early that day. She washes up and put on her oversize T and legging. She wraps her still wet hair with a towel and went out to the kitchen to make breakfast for her and Yonghwa.

Yonghwa was up when he heard sounds from the kitchen.

“My girlfriend is up.”

He smiles and rolls on his bed before he gets out of the bed. He grabs his towel and walks into the bathroom.

He comes out 5 minutes later with a fresh look. He smiles when he put on his shirt.

“Park is singing.”

He sings along Shinhye with teasing voice as he heads to the kitchen.

Shinhye glare at him when she heard him copying her.

“Yah.”

Yonghwa smirks teasingly and sit down on the chair.

“What did you make?”

Shinhye didn’t answer. She just focuses on the pot, pretending that she didn’t hear him.

Yonghwa stands and walks to her. He stands behind her and peek into the pot. He stands so near that Shinhye can feel his warmth on her back which makes her poor heart thumps.

She then moves away from the pot and stands far from him. Yonghwa looks at her expressionless.

“Wae?”

“Yah, why did you come here?”

“I’m asking, but you didn’t answer, so I come to look it myself.”

“Just sit, I’ll serve it.”

Yonghwa shrugs his shoulder and sits on his chair.

Shinhye put all the side dishes that her omma packs for her on the table. She then pours the soup into a bowl before she serves it to him along with a bowl of rice.

“Eat up, I don’t want you to starve.”

Yonghwa glare at her.

“Don’t say that when you serve me food. I can always eat out if I don’t eat in your house. I won’t die from starving.”

Shinhye just wore a bore face as she sat down and drink her soup.

“You are not eating?”

Yonghwa ask as he shoves rice into his mouth.

“No.”

“Wae?”

Shinhye sighs and put down her spoon.

“Don’t talks to me can you?”

“Yah Park, I’m just asking out of concern. What if you die from hunger?”

“I won’t.”

“Suit you.”

Yonghwa eats all of his food and soup. He then picks the empty bowls and washes it.

“Do we need to go to Hongki’s engagement together?”

Shinhye shakes his head while taking her time savoring the soup.

“I’ll go to the saloon with unni first, then she will bring me there.”

“Okay.”

Yonghwa said and walks to his room.

Shinhye looks at the closed door and pouts.

“Didn’t he want to fetch me?”

She let out a sigh and finishes her soup.

“I should get going.”

She went inside her room and changed her outfit. She then get out and stands in front of Yonghwa’s room.

“I’m leaving.”

She didn’t get any answer from him. She let out a sigh again and walks out of her apartment.

                                                                                              ***

“Sweetie, don’t you think they make this bit loose around your waist?”

Shinhye looks at her reflection and shakes her head.

“It’s okay. I’m more comfortable like this.”

Her manager nods and helps her with her zip.

“Why didn’t Yonghwa ssi come with us?”

“Why?”

Shinhye said boringly.

“Just asking.”

“He doesn’t have any business here. We can meet there at Hongki’s place.”

“Arasseo.”

“You shop for the shoe together right? Some fans uploaded your pictures.”

Shinhye’s manager said as she took out her shoes from its box.

“Chinca? I don’t have time to check on it. Do you have the pictures now unni?”

Shinhye asks cutely.

“It’s easy to make you smile right?”

She laughs and took out her phone.

“Here. I had saved all of the pictures. Pretty sweet huh?”

She smiles teasingly as she went to pack Shinhye’s clothes.

Shinhye chuckles as she sits down after she puts on her shoes to look at the pictures of her and Yonghwa. She smiles. Her smiles widen as she look at all the pictures. They look close, they look sweet and they look like they are so in love.

“Yah, stop it. We’ll be late.”

Shinhye grins as she hand the phone to her manager.

“Unni, send this to my e-mail neh.”

“Deh. Arasseo. Now, are you ready?”

Shinhye nods.

They walk out of the saloon to their car and to Shinhye surprise, Yonghwa walks out of his car. He walks straight to her and put his hand around her waist. And to surprise her more, he place a kiss on her cheek. He smiles.

“Shinhye will go there with me neh noona.”

He said to her manager with a strong grip on Shinhye’s waist. Shinhye wasn’t saying anything. She can’t. She was shocked with his appearance along with the kiss. Why did he kissed her? Why did he came? Too many questions occurs in her sane mind but she gone insane finding the answer.

“Okay Yonghwa ssi. Shin, I’ll meet you there okay.”

She pats her arms as she disappears into her car.

Yonghwa left her waist and holds her hand. He helps her into his car before he took the driver seat. He smiles to her and starts turning the wheel to the road.

“Don’t be too surprised. We have to be there together to avoid rumors.”

Shinhye glance at him.

“Why?”

“There will be lots of people there right? Hongki’s fiancée is a model in Japan. We are kinda popular in Japan.”

Shinhye nods and looks out of the window.

She then turns to look at Yonghwa when she remembers something.

“But the kiss?”

“We should be sweet in front of your manager.”

He answered with a smile.

“Don’t simply kiss me in public. It’s uncomfortable.”

Shinhye said with a serious expression.

“We can’t avoid that. We will kiss a lot in public after this. We have lots of things to do in public before my concert. To avoid rumors of break up as I will be gone for a whole month. We need to act sweet. And I think you can kiss perfectly. You shows me before.”

Yonghwa said with a laugh. Shinhye grits her teeth at his remarks.

“Shut up and drive Jung. I just get into my role.”

“And you should just play your role perfectly after this.”

Shinhye flips her hair and crosses her arms before she looks out of the window again.

                                                                                              ***

“Thank you for making on time Yong. You often late back at school.”

Shinhye laughs.

“And I am always the earliest.”

Hongki nods.

“Even though you are a girl. Just at what time you wake up and done all that make ups of yours?”

He teases her and the two guys laugh.

“Yah!”

“Arasseo. Sorry Shin. I’m just joking.”

She smiles.

“Kenchana. Where is your girlfriend?”

“She is getting ready. Do you want to see her?”

Shinhye shakes her head

“I’ll meet her later, after the engagement.”

“We should check the stage.”

Yonghwa said breaking his silent.

“Oh yes, go and take a look. I’ll check on the other guests.”

Yonghwa nods. Hongki left them alone and join his other friends.

“I’ll go and check. You can sit there.”

Shinhye nods. She finds an empty chair and sits on it.

Shinhye smiles as she watches Yonghwa checks on the instrument and their mic. He is a pro in music. He knows everything. He is a genius when it comes to music related stuffs. He is that fond in music. He starts liking music since children. He picks toy guitar over doctor’s toy when he was asked to choose.

Yunhee told her everything about Yonghwa. She did not leave even one. She is that fond of her brother. She praises him all the way.

“Yah, daydreaming?”

Shinhye was interrupt by Jin Young who sits beside her.

“I just think of something.”

Shinhye answers absentmindly.

“Why are you late jinyoungie?”

“Traffic dear. I had a runaway event to attend this morning. I rushed here as soon as I finished.”

Jinyoung looks around.

“Where is Yong?”

“He is checking on the instrument. We have to sing after the engagement. As requested by Hongki so that we won’t be revealed by the evil guy.”

Jinyoung laughs.

“Did he request anything ?”

“Yah.”

Shinhye said while slapping her arm.

“Yah, it hurts.”

“Don’t give him any idea.”

“Arasseo. I’m just kidding.”

“Where is your precious oppa?”

Jinyoung laughs.

“He is outstation for two days. Shin ah, I think I’ll get married.”

Shinhye widen her eyes.

“What?”

Jinyoung smiles.

“Why are you so shocked? We had been together for long. He asked me last week and I say yes.”

Shinhye nods.

“Sorry I was exaggerating. Congratulations Jinyoungie.”

Shinhye gives her a quick hug and smiles at her.

“Kenchana, can I request you as my maid of honor?”

Shinhye chuckles and nods.

“Of course. It’s my best friend’s wedding.”

Jinyoung smiles.

“Thanks Shin ah.”

“So, when do you plan to have your wedding?”

“In a year or less. I’ll discuss with both family.”

Shinhye nods.

“Good for you. I see that he is a nice guy.”

Jinyoung nods while grinning.

“I know.”

She laughs.

“I need to get ready jinyoungie, let’s talk after this neh.”

“Deh. I’ll be right here.”

Shinhye nods and stands up.

“By the way Shin, you are so beautiful.”

Shinhye smiles.

“Thanks Jinyoungie.”

                                                                                              ***

Hongki is engaged to his girlfriend an hour after the event started. The family and friends were celebrating. They were drinking, dancing and chatting happily.

Shinhye and Yonghwa were singing sweetly. With holding hands and eyes locking, they sang the song with their emotion; makes the newly engaged couple happy as well as the guest.

“They are sweet Hongki.”

Hongki nods as he looks at his best friend.

“They are so I love with each other darling.”

He answers his fiancée and hugs her waist while he too enjoy their sweet performance.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating for two days or three?

I’m busy, super busy, and I suffers from food poisoning + headache.. =(

but Thank GOD I’m good now..

I hope this longer update can make it up..

I’ll write more tomorrow…

Thank you and good night…