First Kiss

Our Love Contract

 

Shinhye looks at Yonghwa nervously. She is not the professional actress that we all know right now. She is being herself. A lady who was expecting a kiss from her boyfriend.

“Boyfriend?”

Shinhye thought and gulp.

“Why did I ever think of that?”

She sighs.

Yonghwa was chatting happily with his manager and some of the photoshoot’s staffs.

“Doesn’t he feel awkward at all?”

No Shinhye, you are so wrong. He is awkward as you are. Look at his curled fists. He is trying to calm himself.

Yonghwa smiles, laughs and teases the staffs like his usual self but no one know what’s going on in his heart. He was trying to compose himself so that he won’t look nervous when they shoot the kiss scene.

He glance at Shinhye who was having her touch up.

“How was the concert tour going on?”

One of the people asks him. yonghwa shifts his view from Shinhye and smiles at the guy.

“It’s going on smoothly.”

“Shinhye ssi will be on her own. You will surely miss her a lot during the times.”

Yonghwa smiles. Will he misses her? Of course he will. Teasing her is one of his daily routine. But is that the only reason why he will miss her?

“Have you thought about marriage?”

“Ani hyung. It’s still early.”

“Don’t let her wait too long Yonghwa ssi, she might run away.”

Yonghwa chuckles nervously. Will he acts like nothing happen when the day comes? He will right? Their relationship is just a contract.

“Hey, Shinhye ssi won’t run away like that. Don’t make him worry for no reason.”

Yonghwa grins.

“She wouldn’t right? What if she found her ideal type?”

Yonghwa feels his heart thumping fast than usual when he thought about it.

“I’m going to the restroom for a while hyung.”

Yonghwa bows to the staffs and walks to the nearest toilet. He closes the door and leans on it.

He places his palm on his chest.

“Why do I get worked up over that thought. She will meet someone right? Me too.”

Yonghwa sighs.

“I hate her. I hate her since we were kids. Why do I am hesitant to leave her now?”

“Yonghwa ssi, are you gonna be longer? We will start the photoshoots now.”

Yonghwa composes himself before he answers.

“I’ll be out in a second.”

He smiles to his reflection, trying to find a casual smile before he walks out.

“Wae? Nervous?”

Yonghwa jokingly punch his manager.

“Ani hyung.”

“Arasseo. Let’s go.”

Yonghwa nods and walks to Shinhye who was waiting for him with a big smile.

“Kenchana?”

Yonghwa nods and smile.

“We can start now PD nim.”

She shouts to the PD with a big smile.

They took various pictures with various poses.

Shinhye was a bit awkward when there were skinship. She tries to calm herself when Yonghwa hugs her waist. She tries to smile happily when she puts her hand around his body, she endure the vigorous thumping of her heart when they stare at each other eyes. And she succeeds; she is Park Shinhye, the top actress that can act well.

Yonghwa nervously shows his toothy smiles when their face were inches away. They were going to shoot the scene where they were kissing. It was the scene where Shinhye will kiss him after he gave her a gift.

“Raise her higher when you do this scene Yonghwa ssi. It will be easier for her to kiss you.”

The director says with a wink.

Yonghwa nods. He looks at Shinhye while Shinhye looks at him. They were not saying anything. Their eyes do the conversations.

Uh oh. They talks with their eyes? Weren’t they supposed to be sworn enemies? Enemies don’t talk with their eyes right?

Shinhye feels hotter than usual. She feels like she was sweating. The cold studio seems like a sauna to her.

“Ready?”

Shinhye raises her point finger to the makeup artist. She runs to her and gives her a slight touch up after she wipes her sweating forehead.

Yonghwa gets his final touch up too, just in case. But he too was sweating.

Is the air conditioner needs to be replace?

“Can you carry her or should we place a stool for Shinhye ssi and pretends like you are carrying her?”

Yonghwa shakes his head making Shinhye looks at him with disbelieve.

“He should just agree with that so that I can get home alive.”

She scolds him behind her smiles.

“Okay. Ready in 3, 2, 1 action.”

Yonghwa places his muscular hand on Shinhye’s waist. He holds each side carefully before he lifts her up to the sky. He tilt his head nervously waits for her lips to land on his.

Shinhye was smiling, she wasn’t faking the smile. She is indeed happy. But why did she? Shinhye ssi, it’s Jung Yonghwa that you are going to kiss, not your crush or your first love.

Shinhye pouts her lips as she was getting closer to Yonghwa’s face. The studio had become as quiet as a mouse. They were anticipating the first kiss of the couple for the public.

Shinhye moves a bit closer and she place her lips on him. She was kissing him, it wasn’t just a peck. She actually moves her lips to kiss him and Yonghwa respond to the kiss by kissing her back.

The staffs in the studio who weren’t expecting this kiss from them claps their hand for the fan service.

Shinhye who had realizes what that she just did jumps from Yonghwa grasps and covers her face with her palm.

“It’s great picture Shinhye ssi, Yonghwa ssi.”

Yonghwa bows to the PD in a daze while Shinhye grabs her manager’s hand to the toilet.

“Wae?”

“Don’t let anyone in.”

“Why Shin?”

“I’m so embarrassed on my action, so let me cry for a second.”

“Wae? He is your boyfriend right?”

Shinhye sighs and drags her manager into the toilet.

“Won’t they talk about me? About how I kissed Yonghwa?”

Shinhye’s manager smiles.

“Because you never do that before? It’s acceptable. He is your namjachingu dear.”

“Ottoke unni?”

“Don’t think too much about it.”

Shinhye pouts.

“Just act like you normally do. Why get so worked up over the kiss with your boyfriend? I’m going to pack up your things. Come out quick neh.”

Shinhye sighs again after her manager closes the door.

“How can I face Jung now?”

 

 

 

Is it okay?

The kiss i mean.. LOL

Have a nice Day...

^_____^