Colorful threads...

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyoung and Sulli hit the mall as soon as they finished breakfast. Though it was a formal event, Jiyoung knows that Key wouldn't go for 'simple' and she definitely wants Sulli have a moment on the spotlight on that event. Sulli have been known in their University to have simple and pretty looks, and with that, her innocent beauty made men fall for her. She dated a few guys before Minho, yet by far, she knows he was the closest to her ideal. 

"What do you think of this dress?" Jiyoung held up a short red sequined dress.

"That's quite daring don't you think? I mean, I don't want my first formal event make me look ... you know... like I'm there to hook up instead of the charity." seeing the short dress made her grimace. Though she wanted the color, the sight of it being little just didn't do for her.

"Yeah, you're right. Hmm.. let's look some of those there" Jiyoung pointed at some dress shop next door. 

They hopped to every dress and accessory store they saw and have eyed a few designs that they both liked. By lunch they settled for an Italian retaurant near the mall. After giving their orders they discussed on the choices they have.

Jiyoung liked the gold dress, so that Sulli can show off her long legs, and it looks pretty decent for the event, not too formal  not to casual. The dress stops two inches above Sulli's knees. The shoes to match would be a gold strapped three inch heeled sandals. Sulli loved the dress, so she decided to call Key to tell her what she will be wearing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Key! I was just wondering if you could meet us today. I wanted to show you what I'll be wearing for the event on Saturday. You know, so we could match or complement each other"

"I would love that! I'm out and shopping some accessories, where should I meet you?"

"Cool! I'm with Jiyoung at the Italian Deli, come join us for lunch!"

"Great! I'll be there in 5 mins"

Key arrived at the deli as he said, then Sulli showed the picture of the dress from her phone. Coincidentally, Key chose to wear a black suit with gold edged pipings. They match!

"I can't wait to show you off the carpet Ssul! Ha! Guys are gonna drool!" Key said clapping his hands excitedly, Jiyoung followed suit. 

"Let's see if you're correct... I can't wait for Saturday as well" Sulli gave him a hearty smile.

The three of them ate lunch, then went to buy the dress, and after, spent the rest of the afternoon roaming the streets when they happen to bump into Taemin. The four of them decided to have take out dinner at Sulli and Jiyoung's apartment. While getting comfortable on the carpeted floor and eating their take out, Key asked Sulli what happened during her stay in Jeju, that, surprisingly, Minho went after her there.

"You heard him play? are you sure?" Taemin looked shocked when Sulli have shared that she heard Minho played again while they were at Jeju. It came as a surprise because they didn't expect him to play again after something devastating happened. 

"Yup! I saw him, but I didn't want to disturb him since he thought I was already long asleep. I peeked through my door just to make sure he was the one playing. I never saw him that ... emotional before." Sulli paused, collecting her thoughts "What happened? I mean, before I left, he even played for us. When we went out one night for dinner and saw a piano, I asked him to play,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter