crossroads II

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal's POV

 

It's weird to have these feelings for Taemin, knowing that he recently just got out of a long term relationship. Even if he said that he was fine with it, I know deep down that he still does love IU. I told my favorite cousin Luna about everything I felt. Yeah, it was a first. I usually do things on my own. Solve my own issues. I just share bits and pieces of my life but I see to it that I handle my own stuff. And because Luna respects that, I love her more. And... yet here I am going along with the busting plan. 

I kept thinking that maybe if I told Luna about my thing with Taemin, she might tell hers too. But, even I know, she isn't that shallow. She'll know that I'm up to something if I'm not careful, so I decided to go with a plan of my own.

"Krys, my dear dear cousin, I don't know how to say this but... this is Taemin we're talking about... and IU" Luna said while taking something from the bag shelf. Well, the best way to talk of gurl stuff with her is while shopping, that way, I'm slightly not pressured to telling stuff to her.

"I know... that's why I'm telling you. I just... I just feel that it's been long since I felt this way towards someone again. And I wasn't expecting it to be him. But I'm not rushing or hoping or anything," I sighed "I just want someone to know, at least that way my feelings are guarded, right?" I turned my back to her as I started looking at the accessories on the glass counter.

"Yes. You're right. And so since you are in your best mind, don't take things in a rush. Give him time to heal. And as for you... well.. just don't expect much." she smiled, joining me on the accessories stand.

"Ok" I said then cleared my throat... here it goes, "How bout you? I haven't seen you dating someone for a while" 

"Oh well you know... if it happens then it happens" she said with a giggle.

"Oh hey! If you're not seeing someone else yet, maybe you could meet one of my friends from work." There, I laid my cards

"Uhmm... well.. the thing is... uhmm" oh good she's stammering 

"Oh c'mon Luna! just this once, let me introduce you to someone" I smiled grasping her hand in plea

"Krys, it's not that... it's just..."

I gasped, acting surprised "Oh my god, there is someone, isn't it" I silently squealed and grabbed her arm, shaking it, "Is he here in Seoul? What's his job? Do I know him?"

"Wound you relax Krys!" she giggled, "well, there's... I mean, no one... really... but" she's looking everywhere but me, and I know something is up, but knowing her, she won't divulge any info easily.

"So if there's no one then, you can meet my friend" I smiled widely, knowing that she would give in if I insisted and acted cutely.

"Ugh! Alright, alright! Fine, I'll meet your friend" she exhaled and surrendered. I started skipping while we walked to the cashier. "But Krys, just this once ok, if nothing sparks, then no more, alright?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure you'll like him" I giggled.

As we waited in line, she was on her phone texting someone. When it rang, she didn't pick up but sent a message instead. I got curious to who could she be texting with and why doesn't she answer the calls which I pressume is the one she's texting. So what I did, I told her to save our spot on the line and pretended to have forgotten to buy hairpins. She bought my excuse. On my way back to Luna, I saw her still waiting in line and texting furiously. As I walked closely, I tried to sneak a peek to whom she was texting, and alas! It's confirmed! Her phone beeped and the text read, "It's alright Hon. I trust you ;)" and the sender was Onew! 

"The line hasn't moved yet?" I asked to make it look like I didn't see what she was texting. She was startled and actually kept her phone screen away from me. Haha nice try cousin of mine.

"Oh! yeah" she said looking up to me then faced the line "Some woman gone shopping galore and I think she bought stuff for her clan" we both laughed.

"Oh well... who could resist a Sale!" we both laughed then my phone rang. It was Minho.

"Hey you!" I answered

"Hi Krys! Taemin, Key, and I are meeting up early. Can we hang out at your studio?"

"Oh sure! I'll meet you guys there in... say about an hour. I'm with Luna by the way" I said and mouthed to her it was Minho on the phone, she just nodded

"Luna? what's she doing with you? she doesn't have work today?"

"Nope, day off." I said. Luna then tapped my shoulder and said she'll just go get something and left. "Hey Minho, it's confirmed! I saw a text from Onew calling her Honey or Hon... well anyway, she agreed to meet our friend" I said hurriedly, looking around making sure that Luna wasn't back yet.

"Really? she agreed? but I thought you said..." I cut him off

"Yes! She's definitely with Onew. I also think she must have told him about my proposition" I giggled

Minho was laughing when I said it "Bingo! Okay so, I'll just let Taemin know"

We decided to polish the plan when we meet at the studio. Good thing that Luna said she had to meet someone somewhere, whichh I'm guessing was Onew. I used that chance and told her that I had to finish some work at the studio. 

 

 

Sulli's POV

 

It was a gloomy day for a trip to Busan. I wasn't particularly excited to be going home since, I know it would mostly be a weekend of business matters... like I don't have enough of it for the whole week. Staring out of the window, I was contemplating of maybe just focusing on one small business so I could have some time off too. But I know that would be impossible. With our businesses branching out, and my only brother taking care of most of the business, I have no choice but to be part of all this.  

However, no matter how busy things get, I still dream to have a family of my own. Though I'm not sure if I'm ready to have one now, but hopefully one day, it'll happen. While dreaming of a loving a family, someone walked up and sat down on the opposite aisle across mine. I wouldn't mind whoever it was since I don't really care to see who's who during my trips, but the person had some sort of vibe that made me turn my head to see who it was. Never had I imagined that this day would come. 

"Sulli?"

I just stared back but still managed to smile.

"Sulli... you're Sulli, right?"

I nodded. 

"Hi." was all I managed to say

"Well Hi! I don't know if you remember me..."

"Oh sorry... how rude of me" I said shaking my head hoping to shake some indifferent thoughts starting in my head "of course. I remember you. Arianne."

 

 

 

Krystal's Studio

 

Taemin and Minho were talking about the plan for the busting when Key interrupted them.

"Hey guys, you think the drinks are enough?"

"Relax Key, there's a 24 hr store just across the street." Taemin said

"I know that." Key rolled his eyes "And I also do know that most of us would be already lazy to walk down the street to go buy more" he raised his brow

Minho chuckled, "Key's right. But... yeah, I think we have more than enough drinks to make a confession happen" 

"You really think he'll tell everyone tonight?" Taemin asked

"Wait... What are you two talking about? what confession?" Key glanced between the two

"Oh just wait and watch" Minho smirked.

"Hold it... if this some good prank, I want in" Key said smugly

Minho and Taemin glanced at each other with a smirk, "Right, here's the plan..."

 

It was nearly 7 PM when the last batch of the group arrived. The studio has big enough space to accomodate people, and so that Krystal's work won't be touched 'accidentally' by anyone, they remained in the corner space near the floor to ceiling windows by the balcony.

"Luna, can I talk to you for a minute?" Taemin asked and lead her towards the balcony with their drinks in their hands. Luna swayed a bit so Taemin had to hold her. Even Taemin seemed to be tipsy.

"What's up?" Luna leaned her back on the rails. 

"I had a rough time with the whole break up thing. Even if it seemed that I was fine with it, I really struggled everyday to undo the things I was used to." Taemin slurred, resting his elbows on the rails.

"I know you are Taem. That's why we're here... all of us. We know that this isn't easy for you"

"Yeah... I know. I'm thankful.. so thankful, to have friends like you. Especially you Luna." Taemin faced her and held her hand. "Thank you. For everything. You just make it all easy for me to process. I don't know how I would have survived all of this without you."

"Aww.... you know I'm always here for you Taem" Luna rested her head to his shoulder.

"You are... You've always been there, Luna. Even when we had our bad times with IU, you were always there, listening to me and my rants when I didn't know how to deal with IU. You always know what to say, what I feel, and what I need to know" he took a deep breath.

"That won't ever change. Whether you need me or not, I will always be here for you." she smiled

"Oh Luna... everything is clear to me now. I don't regret my the years with IU... but after that, I've seen better" he stared at the sky and let out a deep sigh

"What do you mean?" she frowned, suddenly confused with his words. She looked up and saw him facing the sky with his eyes closed

"What I'm saying is... Luna... I think..." he paused and slowly opened his eyes and turned to face her.

"Taemin?..." she made a small step back, suddenly her thoughts went back to when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter