signs...

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When's your flight?" Minho asked Sulli.

They were in the car driving back to the beach house. Sulli went to shop a little for something to bring home to her parents.

"Tomorrow noon. You?" Sulli glanced at him

"Late afternoon, tomorrow as well" he answered not taking his eyes off the road.

Both were quiet for some time so Sulli decided to turn on the radio

 

Beolsseo myeochiljjae jeonhwado eomneun neo

Eolma humyeon naui saengil iran geol aneunji

Nunchido eobsi siganeun jakkuman heulleogago

Nan miumboda geokjeongseureon mame

Mujakjeong chajagan neoui golmok eogwieseo

Saenggakji motan useumyeo bangineun neoreul bwasseo

 

"Remember this song?" Sulli asked Minho and stared at him smiling

"huh?" 

"this song..." Sulli turned the volume a little louder. Minho's brows furrowed as if trying to recall the song, though truth is, he knew the song... by heart.

"What's this song again?" he asked with a smirk

"you know... Sasireun mallya na manhi gominhasseo, nege amugeotdo haejul su eomneungeol" she sang a few lines

Minho smiled as she continued singing with the song... how could he forget the song that they sang together for the first time one karaoke night with their friends. It was memorable enough since it was the moment that they both felt the spark that bound them.

"Neoreul wihaeseo neomaneul wihaeseo, nan sesang modeun geol da angyeo jujineun motajiman, nan neogeman ije yaksokhalge, ojik neoreul wihan naega doelge" Minho joined her and sang along with the song playing on the radio.

Sulli was nodding her head along with the rhythm of the song. She was reminded of that night when her heart was overflowing of giddiness she thought she might die from tachycardia. Minho was still focused on the road while singing the lines but his wide smile didn't escape from her sight. That look on him made her realize that it's been years since they both sang that song yet the feelings from the past was slowly creeping its way back to her heart. 

"Is it too early for me to love again? Will it be worth a second chance?" She thought. She stopped singing and stared at him with that smile not leaving her lips.

"What?" Minho asked, taking a quick glance at her when she stopped singing.

"Nothing... I just miss this" She said softly

"Which? the song? .. yeah it's been a while too since I heard and sang this song again" he smiled and spotted a vacant spot to park. They've reached the beach house.

Minho turned off the engine and turned to Sulli who was still in the same position since earlier.

"You ok?" his forhead creased as he tried studying her expression.

Sulli was silent, not knowing how to answer his question. She bent her head a little but was still smiling, then slowly raised her head to find Minho with a searching expression.

"Minho..."

"yes?"

"Do you think .... ..." she started, yet didn't know how to continue as she held her breath. Minho waited for her to continue, but she can't find the exact words she wanted to ask.

"...nothing.." she let out a frustrated sigh

"What?" he calmly asked and chuckled at her expression

"ugh forget it... let's go" she said and hurriedly went out of the car. Her actions left Minho confused to what she was trying to ask him but eventually shrugged it off when she saw her figure enter the back door of the beach house.

 

 

 

The TV was on with a reality show played on the channel. Minho and Sulli were drinking beer since the latter wanted to get drunk before leaving the place tomorrow. The neighbors were throwing a party that their music was so loud it can overpower the sound of the TV. Being tipsy and slightly irritated, Sulli stood up and went to the terrace to see what was the commotion about as they heard bottles being broken and loud laughter. She reached the side rails and saw that group of teens were playing bowling on the porch using the empty beer bottles as pins. Then suddenly a drunk voice of a girl began singing on the mic. She tried to peer through the terrace window and saw that they have a karaoke. Minho wouldn't have mind the noice and commotion but the screeching out-of-tune voice of the girl hurt his ears. He winced as the girl tried to belt the song that he stood up and went to where Sulli was standing.

"What the hell?!" he said madly and placed his hands on his waist

"You know how teens are" Sulli laughed at his reaction

"Well she could at least give justice to the song!"

 

"The best of rowmances, deeeeserve second chances, I'll get to you somehow coz I promise naaaaAAAAWWW. If eveeeer you're iiiiiin my arms ageeeeeeen DIS TIME I'LL LAAAAAAV YOU MUCH BETTEEEEEEEERRRR"

 

"She's even out of beat!" Minho said really furious

Sulli just chuckled as she was still looking at the girl singing her heart out through the window. It didn't matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter