Wants and Needs

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli placed Jiyoung's phone on the coffee table a little harsh than she expected and was dropped with a loud thud. Jiyoung, who was watching the news, jumped in surprise at the sound.

"Oh" Jiyoung said as she saw what Sulli put on the table. She took her phone and immediately searched for messages or calls.

"Next time don't leave your phone anywhere else" Sulli said and slumped on the sofa looking frustrated.

"Ok...?" Ji was surprised to see Sulli looking mad. "Uhm... you sound angry, did something happen?" Ji asked carefully. She didn't like the look of anger on Sulli's face

"Ugh! don't ask... just... check who called, I don't know, it was rinigng nonstop and the number wasn't registered." Sulli tried to control her temper, having nursed the frustration, she stood from the sofa and went to her room instead.

"Hmm... that didn't sound right. What the hell happened?" Jiyoung murmured and was still staring at where Sulli had disappeared to.

 

 

"No that's impossible! We reviewed the numbers just last week and we were doing well, this decrease couldn't have just happened in days time. What, suddenly our consumers are not buying the products? I don't think so" Minho's fist slammed on the dark mahogany table. 

"We're also looking for discrepancies that we might've been overlooked on the meeting last week, but we found none" Sehun, his right hand partner said, showing him some broadsheets.

"Look again, I am not buying this. We need to find the source of the drop. It may be small but it isn't insignificant. I trust your team could do that?" Minho faced Sehun and the other members of Sehun's team. 

"We'll find it." Sehun confidently answered

"Good. Update me. You can all get to work" Minho dismissed them from his office.

As soon as the team left, he leaned back heavily on his chair, sighing deeply. He closed his eyes momentarily and tried to think of a solution for the problem that had been presented to him, in case Sehun's team won't find the cause of the problem.

A knock interrupted his thoughts. 

"Come in"

"Sir, Ms. Krystal Jung is here to see you" his secretary said peeping through the door.

"Krystal?" he frowned "Send her in" he stood from his desk 

Krystal came in and was ushered to the sofa. She took a seat after greeting Minho.

"Hey, you ok?" Minho asked when she had settled

Krystal looked downcast and said nothing, she just stared at him, hoping that he'll get her answer through.

"You don't usually visit me, if there's nothing." 

Krystal cleared and sat on the edge of the sofa.

"I'm sorry for coming without telling you, but I really really don't know whom to talk to. And I can't wait to get rid of this feeling." 

"No problem Krys. You can always come to me if you need help. So what's this feeling that you have to get rid of?" He rose from his seat to make them both a cup of coffee.

"I know you know about me and Taemin... what happened that night" Krys was fumbling with the edge of her bag.

"Yes?"

"Well... I kinda... uhmm.. feel guilty about it. I mean, I don't want him to think that it's ok with me coz it really isn't. I know his girlfriend, and it makes me feel all ty that we kissed the moment they've broken up."

"Krys, whatever reason they broke up wasn't because of you. You both had a moment of weakness, well thanks to the alcohol anyway. And it was just a kiss." he handed her a cup which she immediately took.

"I don't know... it's just..." she sighed

"Unless you have feelings for Taemin" Minho said matter-of-factly

Krystal looked at him with wide eyes. He was serious and not a trace of him joking.

"Do you?" he asked and stared back but Krystal avoided his gaze and instead looked at the cup of coffee on her hand.  She didn't know how to respond to that, as if she was also assessing her feelings.

"I know you feel guilty, but these things won't be solved individually. You and Taemin have to talk, to avoid confusions and misunderstandings. You're both mature en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter