Heart's release...

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A month passed after the break-up, Sulli decided to go to their hometown to take her mind off things. Her parents already knew what happened. All they wanted was to see Sulli unbroken... she was their precious daughter and they couldn't help but blame themselves for allowing such an abrupt marriage proposal to take place and accepting the man whom they have never really get to know further.

Sulli was fond of dancing, and she found herself enrolling to her friend's dance class a week after they met. She thought it would probably the best to busy her mind and body on other things. Her dad let her do what she needed to do and looked after their business for the time being. If there's something that could regain her smiles again, it would be her dancing.

 

At a bar...

 

"I heard Sulli's gone to Busan" Key said taking a sip of Soju.

"Yeah, she really needs to heal ... totally" Jjong replied.

There were four of them on the VIP corner having Soju, taking a break from their work in the entertainment industry. Being around artists all day too was tiring for them. Onew and Taemin were directors and Jjong and Key were record producers.

"Does Minho know?" Taemin wearily asked. He was the only one who knew that Minho has already fallen in love with Sulli and still held on to that even when he learned that she was then engaged to be married. He loved her that much that he didn't even find time to try out another relationship again.

"I think Jiyoung must have told him, since she's the only one connecting them both now" Onew answered as he refilled his glass.

"Who knows.. the only one who can totally heal her is Minho.. they've been avoiding each other since that birthday" Jjong stated

"Let's not draw lines yet... let her be... if she's ready, I'm sure Minho would still be there waiting for her" Taemin smiled weakly, secretly hoping that Minho would wait a llittle longer for her.

 

 

Somewhere in Busan...

 

 “I faxed the quotations already for Andre, just send it to him at his office for approval” Onew said at the other end of the line. “Again, sorry for bothering your trip Minho. I got caught up with important matters.”

 “No worries... I’m done with my clients anyway” Minho said reassuring. “I got the fax, I’m heading to Andre’s now. I’ll call when I get the approval” he bid goodbye and pressed the end button.

 

 

 

“Ok… I think that’s the last one” Andre said checking the papers after signing it.

“Thank you, I'll inform Mr. Lee about this. It’s a pleasure doing business with you.” Minho stood offering his hand

Andre shook his hand “Oh c’mon Minho, what’s with the formalities?” he chuckled. “We’ve worked in several productions before, don’t you think it’s ‘too formal’ the way you address me?” he said raising his brows

Minho too chuckled under his breath, “I’m sorry, I must have been used to sealing deals like this. So we’ll see you on the 5th? I’m not sure of the schedules though” he said pulling his hand back.

“Oh it’s alright, Onew never fails to update me regarding schedules anyway.” Andre replied patting Minho’s shoulder.

Minho motioned towards the door. “Ok, I’ll see you then. Have a good day Andre.” The other just smiled and waved.

 

Minho was about to head for the stairs going down when he heard music playing across the hallway. Curious, he walked towards the sound. He was surprised to see a dance hall, the double doors were half open. He peeked to see if there were people inside. There were several dancers and to his surprise, he caught a familiar face staring at the mirror. He can’t believe it’s really her, he was about to enter but a female voice stopped him on his steps and shook him out of his reverie.

“So, for today we’ll have a little exercise. We’ll be doing abstract routines. I’ll play whatever music and just go with the flow. Clear?” Lea, the head instructor, said. Everyone nodded.

“Let’s start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter