Little courage...

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"How is she?" Minho asked Jiyoung, they met at a cafe

"She's doing well... she might be back in Seoul in a few days" Jiyoung answered him. 

Minho told her that he saw her in a dance hall in Busan. When he went back the following day to look for her, she didn't come. He thought it's probably best that she leaves her alone to heal before he shows up. Going back to Seoul, he was determined to never miss any information regarding her whereabouts. Thanks to Jiyoung who was patient enough to update him on what's going on.

"What's your plan now?" she asked him this time, looking at him intently

"I don't know... I'll just have to wait"

"Minho... till when will you keep hiding from her? Didn't it occur to you that you might be the one she needs to help her move on?" her brows furrowed and voice sounded irritated to the way he's acting

"I can't help her that way without disregarding my feelings" he sighed in frustration

"You don't have to... you just need to be with her... you're still her friend" she tried convincing him

"What if I hurt her too? What if she gets hurt while I'm beside her?"

"And you think you avoiding her isn't hurting her?" she said it, those words pierced deeply through Minho. Jiyoung was right, she needed comfort now, more than ever, than a friend who's trying to avoid her because of that confession months ago. 

"Go to her Minho... I'm sure it will ease her burden a bit... and might as well ease yours.." Jiyoung held his hand in assurance and smiled a little

"I'll wait for her till she comes back" he replied and returned her a smile as well.

 

 

 

 

It's been more than a week and Minho didn't hear any news regarding Sulli. He tried to ask Jiyoung but she said, Sulli hadn't called her either. He went to her office to see if she came back, but her secretary said she didn't. He asked their common friends if they had news of her, but none of them knew. Still not giving up, he called her parents in Busan, it was his last chance to know where she really is.

"She said she'll be in Jeju for a while, Minho." her mother told him

"Thank you, uhmm.. did she go alone?" he asked

"Yes she is."

"Ok, Thank you" at the end of the call he immediately book a flight to Jeju. Cancelling all his appointments for the week and let his Assistant take over for the meantime.

He went back to his home to pack his stuff good for a week. 

"It's now or never" he mumbled and head straight to his car.

 

 

 

 

Jeju...

 

"Hi Miss... mind if I join you?" a tall lean guy approached Sulli at the beach. She was enjoying the sunset and was already eyed by several tourists having their vacation at the beach. They've been trying to catch her attention, but of course, her intention going to the beach was far from that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter