Open heart

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Minho and Sulli left the club laughing, successfully making it out of the club without their companions knowing. Sulli was drunk yet she insisted Minho that she doesn't want to go home yet. So they took a stroll down town and that helped to sober her up a little. They walked the streets like a couple. They stopped on an empty crossing and Sulli leaned her back on the traffic light post. Minho gazed at her while she closed her eyes.

"I know I look like right now Minho, stop staring" she said with a giggle and popped one eye open

"Tsss... you look drunk Ssul, not like . Anyone who sees you thinks you're an angel in whatever state you are, geez" Minho chuckled

"Really?" she laughed "Do you think I'm an angel Minho?" she said and held the lapel of his jacket

"Yes... I think so you are" he stepped closer and leaned in "You're my angel, Sulli." he added when Sulli opened her eyes and stared directly at Minho.

"Ssul. I want you to know that my feelings haven't changed. I don't know if you can trust me that way again, but I'm hoping that you will" Minho caressed her cheek with the back of his hand

"Minho... you know I trust you... I'll be honest, I know what I feel for you, but I can't be too sure... but it's there, I just don't trust my heart for now. My only promise is whatever it is we have, I'm on it." Sulli replied soberly

"Does this mean, I still have a chance on you? on us?" Minho have not planned for their talk to turn this way, but it was already out and he's not holding anything back this time. Though he made sure that Sulli was sober enough to know what she's actually saying.

Sulli didn't say anything, but she did smile, and with that, Minho knew the answer. He smiled back and took her hand.

"I know you've been hurt before and I was one of the reasons why... if only I could kiss the pain away..." Minho sighed and looked down

Sulli held the side of his face and lifted it so she could see his eyes.

Their eyes met...

Hearts beating steadily...

Breaths shallow...

They held each others gazes a few moments...

 

"So kiss me" Sulli softly said as she traced her thumb on his lips

Minho inhaled sharply, eyes widened at Sulli's boldness. He thought maybe it was the work of alcohol in her system. He shook his head as he slowly exhaled.

"No..." he said. Sulli's hands dropped to her side

"You're drunk Ssul... If I'm going to kiss you, I want you to remember it until tomorrow and not regret everything we do this night. So no..."

Sulli smiled, even after what they said to each other, he still was concerned for her. She took his hand and leaned her cheek on his palm, feeling his warmth and sincerity.

"I won't forget this night Minho... nor will I regret it. I've never regretted anything we've done, then and now, drunk or not." she enjoyed the feel of him and she knew she already made a decision. It came to a point that she can never be ready unless she puts herself in it. She trusts Minho enough to know that she wouldn't have to face this decision alone.

Minho sighed and slowly neared his face to hers.

His forefinger touched her soft lips.

"Are you sober enough to know what you're asking, Ssul?

"Yes" she replied breathily

"You do know what kissing you now would mean, do you?"

She stared at him for a moment, then asked "What would it mean?"

"If I kiss you now Sulli, I'm not letting you go, I'm claiming you, there's no turning back." He stared at her one more time 

"If I kiss you now... you're mine" he whispered against her lips

She felt the current coarse thru her and instantly her breathing heightened.

 

"Kiss me Minho... make me yours"

Minho closed the gap between their lips. Everything that Minho felt for Sulli through time, was spoken through his kiss. It started slow and steady giving them time to feel each other's softness.. She kissed him back savouring all he offered in that kiss. The state they both shared consumed them wholly.

He pulled back when he felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter