Keys and lockets

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
a/n: might contain mature content  

 

Sulli

 

I was getting my coffee from the counter and slipped the change in my bag. Fumbling with my keys, I picked my car keys and head outside the cafe. It was a bright day, sun shining at its best that morning, the warm rays felt on my skin. 

I'm on my way to work, driving. Then suddenly the sky starts to darken with rainclouds. The sun was blocked and it started to rain. Thankful that I had an umbrella in my car, but I found it strange as it wasn't even rainy season. The rain was pouring hard and on the sidewalk, I see that people are not bothered with the rain and were even walking leisurely. 

The traffic light turned red, and I came to a stop. Observing the pedestrians cross I couldn't help but follow my eyes to a guy with a hat without an umbrella. He met someone by the other sidewalk, a woman. They looked sweet and undisturbed by the rain. I caught myself smiling at the couple as they shared a kiss. But as the woman turned to leave the man, another woman approached and slapped the man. I assumed that the man might be a cheater and was caught red handed by one of his women. 

I didn't get to see the face of the woman that slapped the man, but as I looked on, the man turned and his face got in to view. It was raining, it was blurry, but he somehow looked familiar... very familiar. 

"Minho?" I whispered. I realized I was soaking wet as if I was the one out in the rain.

Looking down at my feet and clothes all wet. When I looked up I saw the man and the woman in front of me... kissing... I dragged my feet forward but I can't go any faster.... 

No... I have to stop them... 

That man is mine... He loves me... 

No... He won't do this to me... 

No... no....

 

"Ssul"

a voice... I recognize that voice

"Ssul... baby" 

I felt fingers brush my cheek

"Baby wake up... we're here"

My eyes fluttered open and was surprised to see that I'm in Minho's car. The memory of the dream was still etched in my mind to my waking moment. 

"Are you ok? You were dreaming" Minho squeezed my hand. I didn't know how to respond, I just sat and stare front still unable to shake off the dream

I let out a sigh..

"I'm fine... sorry I fell asleep" I said, looking at him

"Well that was expected. You had a lot to drink last night. I'm still surprised you don't have a headache" Minho smirked

"Maybe I'm already immune to alcohol" I tried to grin

We were silent for seconds and he was studying me, frowning

"Had a bad dream?" he asked

I didn't answer, I just stared back at him. How would he know?

"You looked like you were about to cry... Was it that bad?"

"I don't remember" I lied, I didn't want him to worry of what was going on my subconscious. I frowned, looking down on our hands. His felt warm against mine. It felt so comforting

He kissed my forehead before lifting my head to his.

"Ssul... whatever is bothering you, know that you always have me. ok?" his eyes were soft and sincere, his lips softly curved into a smile.

"Ok. thank you." was all I said. I trust him that much.. the dream was just a dream.. maybe just a little fear because we just got back together. It's normal, right?

He kissed me sweetly on the lips and held me there a little longer.

"Aren't you coming up?" I asked as his lips left mine

"As much as I want to, I have some errands to do this morning. I'll be come and fetch you and Ji later" he smiled that warm smile I've gone crazy about a long time ago.

"Ok. Drive safely" I kissed him chastely on the cheeks

"I will."

I got out of the car and reached the door to our building. He didn't leave until I got inside.

Going up the stairs, the feeling of being in love sent shivers to my spine. I knew no matter what, I would stand by Minho. No matter what. I'm happy.

 

Jiyoung cleared as she watched Sulli slowly creep in their door.

"Good morning" Sulli smiled and blushed when she got caught sneaking in. She approached the living room where Jiyoung was standing with her arms crossed and looked like a parent waiting for a daughter after curfew hours.

"It's morning young lady... as you said yourself. Where the hell have you been?!" Jiyoung obviously haven't slept yet as she started yawning

"Ji, don't tell me you haven't slept yet." Sulli said as she passed her and sat on the couch

"Don't avoid the question Sulli. Where have you been? We were all wondering where you and Minho went coz you just disappeared after you excused yourself to go to the ladies and never came back."

"Sorry about that... and yes I was with Minho. We were just supposed to have a little fresh air but we ended up.... talking" Sulli bit her lip at the last word to suppress a smile. But her blush gave her away.

"You kept me up all night, Ssul. I was worried. You didn't even call or send me a message if you're alive or with someone or wherever--" she suddenly stopped

"wait..." Jiyoung held up her hand as if she just caught on some thought "you and Minho, what?" she sat beside Sulli while studying the reaction on her friend's face

Sulli just nodded, fearing she might lose the composure and end up in a full blast smile

"Ssul, don't hold out any details on me!" Ji scolded

"We just talked Ji" Sulli said

"Just talking? are you sure? until this hour? really?"

"Fine... we sat and talk over coffee until morning. Cleared some things and things got--"

"What?! you guys did--"

Sulli placed her hand on Jiyoung's mouth to silence her "let me finish, we kissed. That's all. Then talked about us and our relationship"

Jiyoung stared at Sulli and eyed her suspiciously. Sulli just raised her eyebrow

"Y-you..." Jiyoung was surprised of Sulli's sudden confession and can't seem to get all what she wanted to say out all at the same time

"Yes.. we got back together last night. And I'm glad I made that decision and more so that our feelings are mutual" Sulli said when Jiyoung can't continue talking.

"Now... you, my dearest friend, have to sleep coz we're going somewhere later this afternoon with my boyfriend." Sulli said pulling Jiyoung to stand from the couch

"Hold on" Jiyoung said when she got her bearings back

"So, it's official. You and Minho. No more beating around the bush."

"Yes Ji." Sulli sighed but smiled softly

Jiyoung let out a relieved sigh and grinned widely

"Great! so I guess my powers worked after all" Ji said anchoring her arm to Sulli's and dragged her out of the living room

"What do you mean powers?" Sulli asked confused

"I'll tell you after I sleep, my brain's not functioning well and all I caught was you and Minho got back together" Ji said heading to her bedroom and left Sulli wondering on the hallway

 

 

Minho

 

Later that afternoon, Jiyoung insisted that we fetch Taemin. Something must've happened last night when Sulli and I left the bar. Luna also sent a message earlier saying that Krystal went home with Taemin, but didn't mention anything when Krystal got home. But she seemed upset over something. The only message Luna got from Taemin was him saying that he's fine.

"I'll go get him, you ladies just wait for us" I said then got out of the car. 

I saw Taemin's car still parked outside, so I knew he was home. I reached his door and rang the bell. I tried calling him when he didn't answer the door after the second ring. After the 5th ring on the bell, he opened the door, groggily. Great... I just woke him up.

"Taemin, you alright?" I asked as I entered the door and followed him to the kitchen

"Yeah I'm fine.. I was asleep. Where were you last night?" he asked before downing a glass of water. Ha! typical Taemin, turning the tables around so he won't be caught of whatever he's hiding. However, he knows I know him that long to even escape the topic.

"I was with Sulli. We got back last night" I said, no need for the details anyway. "You seem off. What happened last night?"

Taemin let out a sigh "I kissed Krystal."

I stood there looking at him, waiting for him to continue. I knew he hadn't had that much alcohol last night to make him do unintentional things. But having him confessed what he did made it hard to believe that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter