The match...

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days flew by, Sulli found herself busy with the business and with having to accomodate two 'textmates' at the same time. She's lucky enough that she didn't send wrong texts when she replies. 

One Wednesday afternoon, after her lunch with Yunho, Sulli found herself staring out her office window, watching at the busy street and sidewalk. Her thoughts drifted to the conversations she had this morning with two men who, she believes, were interested in her. 

"Are you free for lunch? There's this noodle house I've wanted to try ever since I got here. I heard they have the most delicious spicy noodles and that it's just near your office." Yunho said.

"Sure, I'm off at 12, if you can pass by" Sulli replied

"Right. See you at 12. Bye" Yunho then hang up.

After the phone conversation with Yunho, Sulli was just about to enter her office when her phone rang again.

"Hi Ssul!" Minho greeted cheerfully 

"Hello Minho! What's up?"

"Just wanna know if you arrived at the office safely. Did you?"

"I just opened my door. Are you psychic or something?" She laugh and teased

"No, I just know" without even seeing him, Sulli knew he was smirking

"Well Choi, I am at my office now, safe and sound." She smiled

"That's good to hear. By the way, I called to tell you we should watch this movie about Spartans and stuff. I already got tickets, then we can have dinner afterwards." 

"Oh really?! I've wanted to watch that movie since it was previewed! but I'm afraid I might finish late." Sulli got sad a little

"Late? What time?"

"Around 6 to 6:30"

"Oh that's fine, I'll just come around your office after my work so we can go together. Did you bring your car?" Minho still sound hopeful

"Nope, as usual  I was lazy to drive, ha!" Sulli was now laughing "I'll tell Suzy to let you in later then, just in case I'm not back from the meeting"

"Okidoki! See you! Have a nice day Ssul!" he sound happy

"You too Choi" she smiled.

 

How is it that she's entertaining two interesting men at the same time. Sulli didn't want to be unfair to both of them. Though she knew that one of them meant to her more than the other, but she didn't want to make decisions hastily. Suzy, her secretary, then buzzed through the intercom to remind her of her next meeting. Her thoughts were cut off and went to her meetings and got busy throughout the day.

It had been a busy day at the office, but Minho was rather excited to finish his work so he could go to Sulli's workplace. On his way going there, he passed by the coffee shop and ordered two to go. Minho arrived at her office at nearly 6 pm. Suzy let him in and was told to let him wait for Sulli at her office while she finishes her meeting.

While waiting for Sulli, Minho brought his tablet out to check random stuff on the net. He was rather enjoying some interesting videos at You Tube when Sulli came in. 

"Hey" Minho called as he closed his tablet and stood up to greet Sulli with a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi" after greeting Minho, she rounded her table to settle files from the meeting. She slumped at her chair and took a deep breath.

"You look tired. Here.." Minho shoved her drink. "I bought you tea, I knew you would be busy today." he smiled as she happily took more than just a sip since it was still warm.

"Thank you. I really needed that." she put the cup down and rested her head on her hands and leaned on the table.

"Hell of a meeting?" Minho asked after he gave Sulli time to breathe

"It could've been worse, but I'm glad we took care of it before it became a problem." she said not looking at Minho.

"That's good then." he replied "but I think it's best if we forgo the movie and just have dinner instead, then I'll drive you home. It's the middle of a work week and you look drained.. and seeing your eyes you haven't been sleeping well." he was really concerned

Sulli sat straight and was about to tell him that she's fine but then again she thought he was right, so instead, she leaned back to her comfy office chair. Minho sighed and stood up to walk to Sulli's seat. He stood behind her chair and massaged her tense shoulders. Sulli trusted Minho enough to let him touch her, she immediately closed her eyes and felt her muscles relax with Minho's touch.

"Better?" he asked

"Mmm" was only her response.

Minho chuckled at her response, as he knew she's enjoying his touch. Sulli held his hand before he finished, he was still standing behind her.

"I'm sorry we can't do the movie tonight" she sighed

"That's fine, we could watch it next time" he smiled

"But the tickets..."

"Don't worry Ssul, it's ok, really. I'd rather take you to dinner than have you asleep on the show" he assured her

"Ah yes! Dinner. Let's go then, I'm actually very hungry." she said smiling, then she stood up. What she didn't expect was when she turned, Minho was too close to her that she slightly stumbled towards him. Her hands were suddenly on Minho's chest to support her balance. Minho's hands caught her by the waist, their faces close enough to feel both their breaths from each other's lips.

They stood like that for a few moments, unblinking eyes staring at each other, unspoken words their lips won't utter, the familiar sense beneath the touch, and the unknown comfort of their nearness.

Sulli's knees began to feel weak but she had to stand and control herself. She lightly pushed away from Minho as he supported her. 

"I'm hungrier than I thought" she laughed, making her fall look like she was losing energy.

"Well we better get going then before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter