A little help

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?!"

"I work here. I should be the one asking what a star wannabe like you is doing in a non-entertainment company?" Kris raised his brow while giving deadly stares at Yunho.

"I came here for Sulli." Yunho glared back

"Sulli? Huh, you won't stand a chance on her" Kris said smirking

"What does that supposed to mean?" Yunho frowned

"I know what you're playing at Yunho. You're pennyless and all after that stunt you did with your previous record company. Vic told me. I won't let you use Sulli for what you're planning" Kris took a step forward

"I don't know what you're talking about... maybe you're the one planning on something. I'm not the one who got disowned after walking out of an engagement" Yunho smirked

"Because I was man enough to admit that I can't be with a woman I don't love! Have you forgotten? That should've been you getting engaged, not me! I just saved your coward after you ran away! Then I had to suffer the consequence that YOU should've payed! I've worked my body to the bit to get me to this position." Kris spat "You don't have any business here. And whatever you're planning on Sulli, I'll make sure you won't succeed"

Yunho pulled Kris by his suit jacket and toned his voice into a furious whisper.

"I like Sulli, and I have no other plans but to make her mine. Protecting her from me won't work, since she already let me in her life. You'd do better to shut up than go telling Sulli about our messed up story, or else, your secret identity would be revealed"

Kris' eyes widened at Yunho's last words and fell silent. With that, Yunho released his hold and smiled victoriously to himself. 

"Hi guys! I didn't know you two knew each other" Sulli called behind Yunho. Instantly the two took steps back and appeared that nothing happened.

"Yes, we do. He's family" Yunho replied without taking his stare from Kris

"Really? Wow. It's a small world after all" Sulli answered and noticed the staring game between the two men. " Are you two ok? I mean, I didn't interrupt anything you two were talking about, am I?"

"No, you came just in time. Anyway, are you ready to go? Shall we?" Yunho held Sulli's elbow almost forcing her to walk towards the exit. "It was nice to see you again, Kris."  he emphasized his name.

"Bye Kris! I'll see you Monday!" Sulli called as she was dragged by Yunho out of the door.

Kris was furious, he didn't know what Yunho's intention were on Sulli. Be it because of money or otherwise, he didn't want Yunho close to Sulli. With him in the picture, his plans for Sulli might falter too.

 

 

That friday night, Sulli and her group of friends decided to go clubbing for a change. Yunho learned about it and invited himself to the usual fri-date group night out. He even intentionally fetched Sulli from her office and drop her by her apartment to change and so they would go together to the bar they were meeting the rest of her friends. Though most of Sulli's friends welcomed Yunho to join them, he was sure he still have to break the walls of those closest to Sulli, and of course to diss his competition, Minho.

Sulli and Yunho arrived at the bar at the same time with Luna and Krystal. Immediately, Krystal pulled Yunho's arm and wrapped her arms around his, like they were close. Luna, on the other hand, stood beside Sulli and made some casual talk, effectively diverting Sulli's attention from Yunho.

"Hey guys! Key called and said that he and the rest would meet us at the club. Looks like Taemin had a bad breakup with his girlfriend." Luna said after talking to Minho on the phone.

"Oh.. is he ok?" Sulli asked

"Key said he looks ok, and is not drunk yet. I'm guessing this will be a dance-athon night with a broken hearted Taemin" Luna said just in time that Jiyoung came in.

"What's up?" Jiyoung asked

"Key said to meet them at the club instead. Taemin's going through a breakup" Krystal answered

Jiyoung sighed and shook her head. Taemin and his girlfriend were to be the 'ideal couple' if not only for her busy schedule in the entertainment industry.

"Can we wait a few minutes? I told a friend to meet me here." Jiyoung said

"Sure! who's your friend?" Sulli asked

"Her name's Ara, she's just here for a visit and I thought why not invite her out. We go way way back in high school"

Yunho suddenly turned to Jiyoung's direction upon the mention of the name. He was going to ask more of the friend Jiyoung was referring to when Ara arrived on their table. Jiyoung stood up and hugged her friend and introduced everyone.

"Everyone, this is Go Ara."

The ladies greeted Ara and welcomed her to join them. She smiled and thanked them. Yunho was silent the whole time and was glad that not one of the ladies noticed. He can't believe seeing Ara, in person. Ara on the other hand, just smiled at Yunho and greeted him even if he didn't say anything. At the back of her mind, she thought there was something oddly familiar with his face... and name.

 

----------------------------

 

"We're here, where are you guys?" Krystal called Jjong on her phone when they reached the entrance of the club.

"Just tell security you're with Onew, he'll show you up to lounges" Jjong said screaming as the music was loud.

They were ushered to where the five men were seated. They all stood to greet the ladies. Taemin looked like he wasn't going through a rough breakup, in fact he looked well, and somewhat relieved. 

"Hi Minho" Sulli greeted and pecked him on the cheek. Minho smiled but suddenly frowned when his eyes caught Yunho standing behind Jiyoung and Ara.

"Are you alright?" Sulli asked him, when she noticed him stand stiff and was furiously looking at someone behind her.

"Yeah. I just didn't expect him to come" Minho said then eased when Sulli motioned to sit beside Taemin.

Jiyoung introduced Ara to the others when they were done with their greetings. Ara sat with them and already was in to the conversation. Yunho was observing Ara while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter