Looking is an understatement.

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter. And if it still doesn’t work, I apologize in advance.

~~Recap~~

"Is there anything else you need to tell me before I go this time?" You asked YG with a giggle.

"Yeah. Can you watch Yoojin and Seunghyun tonight? I'll be home late and Eunjoo is going out." He asked, looking through a few papers.

"Araso. I'll get back to practice then." You grinned, getting up as he nodded.

"Don't work too hard." YG smiled as you walked out with a salute.

"I'll try." You grinned shutting the door and heading to the practice studio.

As soon as you reached the practice studio, you got a text from YG causing you to sigh.

From: Samchon~ ^^

Hwaiting, cheonsa!
Don't work too hard.
You still have to take care of the kids.

You chuckled at his message and responded back while walking in the practice room.

From: Cheonsa

Yeh... Don't stress yourself.

Once you sent the message, you set your phone down and stretched as WINNER looked at you causing you to look back at them and smile.

"What's up? Are we going to practice or what?" You asked them as they continued to stare at you.

"Actually, we thought you should show us what you know first." Seungyoon spoke up.

"What do you mean? Like you want me to freestyle to a song?" You asked confused as Seunghoon smiled.

"Exactly." Mino answered with a nod.

"Uh...okay." You shrugged.

WINNER grinned and started playing a song which just so happened to be 'Forbidden Fruit' by Ne-yo. You immediately smiled and started dancing to the song.

As you danced, Seunghoon and the rest of WINNER watched you in awe. By the time you finished, you bowed and asked, "How was I?"

"Wow." Seunghoon managed to say. "That was...wow."

"Kamsahamnida." You smiled and bowed.

"If Seunghoon is speechless, then I guess we don't have to train you for dancing." Seungyoon chuckled.

"Aw... It'd be fun to learn something new from you guys though." You sighed.

Seunghoon easily gave in and asked, "What do you want to learn?"

You looked at the ground and replied, "Not trying to be insensitive, but can you teach me your choreo to your final dance performance?"

"On WIN?" Seungyoon asked surprised.

You nodded. "I always wanted to but I never had the time."

"You have time now. So let's get started." Seunghoon smiled as the rest of WINNER secretly grinned at each other.

You looked up and grinned at him with a nod as he showed you the steps.

About two hours later, the Team B members came in and greeted WINNER.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed to them.

"Oh! Cheonsa! You're here too? What are you here for?" Jinhwan asked you smiling.

"These guys are training me today." You chuckled motioning over towards WINNER.

"Ah. So are you free after?" He asked you as Team B started talking to WINNER while Seunghoon was watching you and Jihwan talk.

You sighed and shook your head. "Sorry. But I'm babysitting today."

"Another time then?" Jinhwan asked hopefully.

You nodded. "Of course! Tomorrow after my practice. Is that okay?"

"Yeah." He nodded and spread his arm out.

You laughed and hugged him. "My treat though!"

You both then separated from the hug as Jinhwan laughed and nodded. "Fine fine. Treat yourself."

"Yah. That's not what I meant!" You complained as Team B laughed.

"Noona, are you free now?" B.I asked you with a smile.

"Uh..." You paused and looked at the clock until the door opened and YG came in.

Everyone immediately bowed and greeted him, "Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Cheonmi, come." YG said and walked out.

You sighed and apologized to the guys. "Mian. I'll be back."

The guys all nodded as you walked out.

"Cheonmi-yah, you should leave now. Eunjoo needs to leave now as well." YG told you, cutting right to the chase.

You nodded. "Araso. I'll go."

"Komawo. You won't have practice tomorrow since the kids are a handful. You can take the day off to rest." YG told you.

You smiled and bowed. "Yeh!"

YG chuckled at you and asked, "How's WINNER's training?"

"It's pretty fun. It's a new experience that's for sure. I learned a few new things though." You chimed with a smile, but then added, "But to be honest, they're a bit lacking. I think they're still trying to adapt how to teach someone."

YG nodded in understanding then bid you farewell and walked back to his office.

You sighed and walked back into the practice studio.

"What did Sajangnim want?" B.I asked you.

You shook your head. "Nothing. He's just checking if practice was okay and was wondering if there was anything I could rat out to him about the way WINNER is training me."

WINNER looked shocked and immediately asked, "What did you say? Did you say anything bad?"

"Yeah. Of course! I have to be honest to him!" You frantically told them.

"Yah! Are you being serious?!" WINNER yelled in a mixture of surprise and annoyance.

You then burst out in laughter and sh

Please log in to read the full chapter