It's a secret.

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

"Oh? What's this?" Yugyeom asked in interest since he never heard the song before.

"Ah...I made this. I monitor the songs I make." You smiled then quickly passed GD on the road.

"Oh! Can we listen to them?" Bambam asked hopefully.

"Yeah. Why not." You chuckled.

Half an hour passed of you driving as the two maknaes jamming out to your music. Once finally arriving at the restaurant, you swiftly parked in a spot and cut off the engine before headed out as the boys followed suit.

"Don't tell the guys anything, araso?" You told the two as they linked arms with you after you locked your car.

"Yeh, Noona~!" The two chimed as you made your way in the restaurant.

"Cheonsa!!! Congrats!!" Everyone exclaimed as you walked in the private section.

"Thank you." You smiled and bowed.

"Where's WINNER and who are these guys?" Seungri asked.

"These two are from GOT7. JYP's rookie group. This is Bambam and this is Yugyeom." You introduced the maknae line to YG Family. "WINNER should be coming soon with the rest of GOT7."

"Angel~~~!" You heard Jackson exclaimed walking in the restaurant towards YG Family.

You grew surprised and immediately let go of the two maknaes before crouching down behind BigBang to hide.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! Come and get it! GOT7!" GOT7 exclaimed as WINNER walked passed them and bowed to YG Family.

"Where's Cheon?" Seunghoon asked looking around.

"Angel~~~!" Jackson called again looking around.

You immediately shot off behind Seunghoon and Jackson noticed causing him to go against Seunghoon.

"Angel, why are you doing this again?" Jackson complained.

"You're going to put me in a headlock!" You whined as he came closer and retorted, "That’s because I never got back at you for whacking me!"

"OMO! Oppa! Shield me!" You exclaimed at Seunghoon.

"Oppa? Yah! You never call us that!" WINNER and GOT7 exclaimed as you dodged an attack from Jackson by using Seunghoon who laughed as you moved him around.

You rose a brow at one of the three young members of GOT7 and said, "Youngjae, you're younger than me."

"And us?" WINNER asked excluding Seunghoon who was also trying to evade Jackson because of you.

"Not happening." You shook your head in refusal as Jackson found an opening and tackled you, then started tickling your sides. "Yah! Get. Off. Of. Me!!!"

"Never!" Jackson grinned tickling you even more.

"Yah!!!" You yelled trying to push him off.

YG Family laughed as Seunghoon decided to help you out and move Jackson off of you with the help of Jr.

You grinned, hiding behind Seunghoon, and stuck your tongue out at Jackson.

"Cheonmi, boys, sit down so we can eat." YG told you all.

"Yeh~" You chimed, sitting down as Jackson and Seunghoon sat next to you.

"Are you ever going to tell them?" GD asked you.

You looked at him questioningly until you realized that he was talking about telling them how you were related to YG causing you to shake your head. "Not now. It's too early."

He nodded in understanding as you chimed, "Let's eat!"

Everyone laughed and nodded in approval as you all started to dig in and chatted about. About three hours or so passed of eating and chatting with YG Family and it was finally dark out. You were about to get up and pay until GD noticed and made you sit back down.

"Oppa! I said I'll pay!" You whined.

"No. I'll pay. You won so I'll pay." GD chuckled and got up to pay.

You sighed and slouched in your chair.

"So cheonsa, any guys that caught your eye lately?" Seungri asked once GD was out of earshot.

You smiled and nodded, "Zico and Rap Mon."

"Hyung?" Mino and Jackson chorused.

You laughed and nodded. "But it's slowly changing to some other people. My interest in people come and go."

"Then who is the most recent? I can introduce you if I know them." Seungri smiled.

You shook your head and answered, "I can deal with them myself."

"Them? It's more than one? Who is it?" Bom asked curiously.

You smiled back at them and answered, "It's a secret."

Dara then asked, "Are they in this room?"

You just continued to smile and not bother to respond.

"Cheonsa!" YG Family excluding YG himself exclaimed in frustration.

"Why are you all so curious? If I ever have to have a boyfriend, I'll be sure to tell you." You chuckled.

Jinwoo laughed and replied, "More like you'll tell Hanbin over all of us first."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Taeyang asked curiously.

You shook your head and smiled. "Not yet, but in the future I feel like I'll have one."

"What's your taste in guys? I'll find one for you." CL smiled.

"Not telling~" You chimed happily.

"Hanbin knows doesn't he?" Jinwoo asked you knowingly.

You just smiled as your phone rang causing you to look at it and excuse yourself before answering. "Yeh?"

"Noona, do you think you can stop by? Hanbyul doesn't want to sleep until she sees you." B.I asked you sounding tired.

"Byul? All of a sudden? I have to ask my uncle first." You muttered furrowing yoru eyebrows in confusion.

B.I then suggested, "How about you talk to Byul?"

You grew shocked and tried to protest, "Eh? But-"

"Unnie!" You heard Hanbyul exclaim causing you to smile. "Are you coming?"

You sighed with smile and answered, "I'll be there soon, Byul. You should be sleeping now."

"Andwae! I want Unnie!" She exclaimed as you thought of her pouting.

You sighed and nodded, "Araso. I'll be there. Give the phone to your Oppa."

"Ne, Unnie!" Hanbyul chimed as you heard a bit of shuffling.

"So you coming?" B.I asked innocently.

"You knew I would say yes to Hanbyul!" You exclaimed.

B.I laughed and said, "That's the plan. Can't wait to see you. Be here in at least an hour. Bye."

Before you could say anything, B.I hung up causing you to groan and hang up before putting your phone away and walking back to the group.

"Where'd you go?" GD asked as you came back.

"I was on the phone with Hanbin." You sighed.

GD and the YG Family laughed. "You're heading over there?"

You nodded and said, "He said to be there in at least an hour."

You and YG made eye contact as he nodded in approval causing you to smile.

"I'll head out now." You chimed with a smile then bowed at everyone. "Thank you so much for everything."

"You're welcome!" Everyone grinned and waved.

You hugged Jinwoo and whispered, "You better not say anything you shouldn't."

Jinwoo patted your back with a small nod before you let go and walked out with another goodbye.

As you arrived at B.I's place, you were going to knock in the door but then you remembered you've been here countless times and just entered the place. You noticed all the lights off and became confused.

'Did they all go to sleep?' You thought walking over to a light switch.

As soon as you turned it on, several people exclaimed, "Congratulations!!!"

You jumped in surprise and laughed before bowing with a bright smile on your face. "Komawo~!"

"Unnie!!!" Hanbyul exclaimed running over to you.

You giggled and crouched down. "Annyeong, Byul~"

"Unnie! Are you staying here?" Hanbyul asked shyly.

You nodded at with a smile on your face but then added, "Just for a bit."

"Wahahaha~" Hanbyul laughed, putting her arms up for you to carry her.<

Please log in to read the full chapter