YOU'RE LEAVING TOMORROW?!

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

"Oh? Is he finally going to confess?" Junhwae asked in excitement.

Mino laughed and shook his head. "I don't think so. He's going to wait it out a little bit. Or at least that's what he told us after I told him Jackson wasn't going to do anything yet."

"Why? Is he thinking of doing something big? Noona doesn't like making a big deal out of something small." Donghyuk mentioned.

WINNER looked surprised and asked, "Why?"

B.I spoke up and said, "She just doesn't. It's trauma from her past."

"Oh..." Everyone nodded in understanding.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Seunghoon asked catching up to you.

You shook your head and asked, "Oppa...Can you come with me to the ice rink?"

Seunghoon immediately nodded and replied, "Let's go."

You smiled and took his hand, heading out of the YG Training Area.

"Can I drive?" Seunghoon asked causing you to shrug and hand him your keys.

"It's nice to be a passenger for once." You mentioned once you and Seunghoon got to your car.

"What's on your mind?" Seunghoon asked you once he situated himself in the driver's seat.

You sighed and replied, "There's a lot. I don't even know where I should start."

"How about you start off telling me what your plans are for this month instead?" Seunghoon suggested.

You smiled at his consideration and answered, "Honestly...I was going to spend it in Busan or something. I just want to stay away from the training centers for a while. I need a little break from all this work, you know?"

Seunghoon nodded in understanding and replied, "Now that you mentioned Busan, I want to visit my parents.."

You smiled and suggested, "Why don't you?"

"I don't know how WINNER's schedule is like." Seunghoon sighed.

You rose a brow at him and recommended, "How about you call your manager when we get to the rink and ask him?"

"Would he actually tell me?" Seunghoon asked back.

You shrugged, "I don't see why not. I feel like you guys don't have much to do anyways other than concerts."

"Good point...when are you going?" He asked in curiosity.

You shrugged yet again and replied, "Probably two weeks from now since I'm going to Hong Kong for vacation first."

"You are?" Seunghoon asked surprised then asked, "When are you leaving?"

You contemplated for a second whether to tell him or not and replied, "I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm spending a week there then coming back before going to Busan the day I get back."

"Oh.." He nodded in understanding then asked, "So all of this is just for you to take a break from training and all?"

You nodded and replied, "Yup. Then I'll spend a week in Busan as well before getting back to practice again."

"I can come with if you want...to Busan that is." Seunghoon offered.

You smiled. "That would be nice. I always wanted someone to hang out with in Busan. It's always lonely on the train by myself."

"Really? What about your brother?" Seunghoon asked curiously.

You shook your head. "He's too busy with work and I don't wanna disturb him. Besides, I'm going to stop by his place to pick up my pups."

"You have pets?" Seunghoon asked surprised.

You nodded and chimed, "I have two. Ray and Xià. Oppa named Xià."

"Xià? Is Xià a girl?" He asked.

"Yup. She loves Cheonsang though, but Oppa wanted me to take her since his wife doesn't want any grown dogs in the house." You shrugged.

Seunghoon nodded parked the car. "Does that mean he's going to come visit to see Xià?"

You shrugged again and replied, "Probably not. He's been really busy lately and besides he's a workaholic."

Seunghoon laughed as you both got out of the car and headed into Taeneung Training Center after grabbing your skates and bag. Seunghoon stuck close to you as you both entered and bowed in greeting to everyone you passed. You noticed his behavior and laughed. Heading down to the rink, you told him, "Come on. You have nothing to worry about. As long as you say you're with me, you'll be fine."

"Easier said than done. You always say I shouldn't worry, but everyone here is so..." Seunghoon trailed off unable to think of the right word to describe how determined and hardworking everyone is.

"Committed to what they do." You finished his sentence with a smile, sitting on the bench to put on your skates. As you laced your skates, you then sighed continuing what you were saying, "Unlike me. I feel guilty every time I see everyone. They're all set on being national athletes whereas I'm here not knowing what I want to do although I'm a national athlete as well."

Seunghoon smiled at your confession and gave you a side hug before replying, "Do what your heart wants not what your brain wants."

You sighed with a defeated look on your face and replied, "Easier said than done, saja." [saja = lion]

"Aigo. Just go skate and let out your worries." Seunghoon chuckled and waved you off to the ice.

You smiled and gave him a hug before heading onto the ice. You skated so freely and practiced your quad axel as Seunghoon watched you in awe. For more than three hours, you continued to skate as Seunghoon occasionally took pictures and videos of your tricks. Once you finally decided to take a break, you got off the ice and headed to Seunghoon.

"Oppa, I'm going to take a quick shower. Do you think you'll be okay by yourself?" You asked with a smile.

Seunghoon sighed and nodded. "I'll be fine. I'll watch your skates."

You grinned. "Yeh~ Komawo."

Seunghoon just nodded as you walked away off to the showers.

Almost half an hour later, you were in different clothing and finally came back to where you left Seunghoon and chimed, "Let's go eat~!"

Seunghoon laughed and nodded as he got up and stretched before grabbing your bag and skates and heading out of Taeneung.

"Yah. Give it. I can carry my own things!" You complained nonstop walking alongside Seunghoon, trying to grab your things from him which he evaded your every attempt.

Seunghoon laughed and shook his head, continuing to walk out of Taeneung and towards your car.

"Oppa!" You complained getting in the car and sitting down once Seunghoon unlocked your car. Seunghoon just laughed and placed your things in the back seat before getting in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Let's go eat." He simply said driving off to a restaurant.

On your way to the restaurant, both you and Seunghoon chatted about several different topics. Around three hours passed before you and Seunghoon headed back to the YG Training Area after eating and paying.

"Ooh~ the two are back~!" Bobby cooed once you and Seunghoon walked in. You rolled your eyes and held out food in front of you. "You don't get any."

Bobby went in shock and exclaimed, "Angel, have I told you how beautiful you look today? Especially in that skirt. Nice legs, girl."

Everyone laughed at Bobby's attempt to up to you as you bluntly replied, "No."

Bobby's expression fell causing you to smirk and add, "But then again..."

Bobby's expression brightened hoping you'd say he could have some food. You then continued, "You never really complimented my looks."

Ever

Please log in to read the full chapter