Yah! Unnie!

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter. And if it still doesn’t work, I apologize in advance.

~~Recap~~

You laughed and said, "Whatever. How will I get in though?"

"I'll wait for you." He chuckled.

"Okay. Okay. I'll be there in ten." You smiled.

No more than ten minutes later, you finally arrived at JYP and parked your car. Once you cut the engine, you got out and looked around before closing the door and locking your car. You headed towards the entrance and all of a sudden a hand grabbed you and pulled you in the building with a hug. Your captor chuckled once you started trying to break yourself free from their grasp and said, "I thought you'd put up a better fight."

"Jackson?" You asked surprised as he finally loosened his grip on you and turned you around with a smile.

"Long time no see, huh?" He grinned at you.

You punched his chest and exclaimed, "Don't ever do that again!"

He just shrugged and said, "We'll see. Now, come on. Let's go get some food before the guys eat it all."

Before you could say anything, Jackson immediately took your hand in his and led you to the practice room where the rest of GOT7 is.

"Oh! Jackson Hyung!" A boy with chubby cheeks chimed.

"Did you guys save me food?" Jackson asked GOT7.

"Yeah. We did." The one with the long neck answered.

"Thanks, Hyung." Jackson answered with a smile.

"Oh! Aren't you the girl who visited with YG's trainees a couple years back?" One of the six boys asked.

You hid behind Jackson and tried to think of when you last came here as one of the other guys exclaimed, "You're Korea's ice angel!"

"Let's not jump into conclusions." One of the guys chuckled then suggested, "How about Jackson introduces us to her first?"

Jackson simply shrugged and pulled you out from being him. He then introduced you to s, "Guys, this is Cheonmi or as I like to call her, angel. Angel, this is GOT7. She's shy at first, but she'll have a small change of personality after a while."

You smiled and bowed to the members, "It's nice to meet you all."

Before GOT7 could respond, Jackson started pointing out each of them to you so you know their names. "That's Mark, Bambam, JB, Jr, Yugyeom, and Youngjae."

"Guess who the youngest is." Bambam grinned.

You blinked and studied their faces for a bit before answering, "Yugyeom."

They all looked surprised and exclaimed, "How did you know?"

"Facial expressions." You simply smiled. "Mark didn't seem interested and I know he's eldest since Jackson was talking about him, it couldn't be Bambam because he wanted to see who I would choose out of them, obviously it's neither Jr or JB because I already know them through people, and Youngjae just didn't give off the vibe of being maknae."

Jackson chuckled and ruffled your hair. "That's why you're practically a genius."

‘Except not.’ You thought with a smile and pushed his hand away. "Loser. Get out of here."

"Hey, I got food. So hush." Jackson laughed and pinched your cheek.

You pouted and swatted his hand away. "Stop. You've been picking on me since I got here."

"Fine. Fine. Let's eat." Jackson smiled, pulling you down where the guys were sitting in a circle munching on food.

"So...how do you two know each other?" Mark asked you curiously, knowing what the two of you were saying.

"We went to high school together. So how many languages do you guys know?" You asked curiously, since you heard him chuckle as you were talking to Jackson meaning that he knew what you were saying.

"Four. Chinese, Korean, Thai, and English." Bambam answered.

You nodded in understanding as Jackson handed you a plate of jjajangmyeon. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Jackson said before starting to eat.

"Need help?" Jr asked once he noticed that you just stared at the jjajangmyeon.

You shook your head and mixed the jjajangmyeon before peeling the plastic off. "I'm okay. Thanks."

"How can she be so pretty....?" JB muttered as Jackson's head shot up and glared at him.

GOT7 laughed and grinned at Jackson.

"So what languages do you know?" Mark asked you.

You had to think for a second then responded, "I'm learning Japanese and Mandarin, but I know English, Cantonese, and Korean. I really want to learn Thai and French."

"You know French..." Jackson pointed out.

"Not fluently!" You childishly stuck your tongue out at him.

Youngjae then piped in, “How old are you?”

You smiled and replied, “Older than you, but younger than Jackson.”

“Oh? You’ve been researching us now?” Jackson made a face at you.

You immediately burst out in laughter and pushed him away from you causing the guys to laugh as well.

When the laughter finally died down, Jr curiously asked, "What are your hobbies?"

"Training. That's it." You casually answered as you continued to eat.

Yugyeom curiously asked, "Under YG Ent?"

You nodded as JB asked, "How long have you been training?"

"Seven years...? Or something around that." You answered, your lips. "I'm not really sure. I had a break in between a few years."

"That's allowed?" A couple of them asked in unison.

You blinked and shrugged. "I don't really know, but I dropped out and reauditioned because of school. So I guess you can say I just count it all together."

"So when you dropped out, we were going to school together?" Jackson asked as you nodded and answered, "I spent three years in Hong Kong before coming back here."

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked you carefully.

"Yeah..they divorced." You answered with a shrug as Mark rose a brow in interest.

Jackson sighed in relief and pinched your cheeks. "You better be okay."

You immediately a smile and pinched his cheeks too, cooing to change the topic, "Of course I'm okay. I can beat you in anything."

"Is that a challenge?" Jackson smirked.

"It is." You confidently answered.

"Challenge accepted." Jackson his lips and smirked.

GOT7 looked back and forth between you and Jackson and asked, "What's first?"

"I'd say flips, but I don't know if Jackson can handle it." You smirked at him.

Jackson rose a brow and said, "You're on."

GOT7 quickly moved the food to the corner and sat along the side to watch the two of you.

Jackson his lips and did a front flip before a mid air flare.

You scoffed and did a one handed cartwheel, a one handed flip, then a mid-air flare before landing back on the floor safely.

"So...I win?" You grinned.

Jackson rolled his eyes and said, "That is not angelic like. You're such a little demon."

"That's because you're around." You answered. "And I'm sure you were thinking of a dark angel over a demon."

"I'm starting to feel like we don't exist anymore." Bambam sighed.

You laughed and hugged

Please log in to read the full chapter