You guys have to do something for me.

Heart of An Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Red} for Chinese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

~~Recap~~

B.I smirked and said, "For Noona, I'll always be free."

You burst out laughing and shook your head at him, pulling over to the side. "It makes me wonder how you've been single all this time. Now, get out. You need some sleep and a shower."

B.I rolled his eyes at you and got out. "Bye, Noona. Make sure you hang out with us again!"

"Yeah. Yeah." You laughed, shooing him off and he shook his head at you and closed the door.

You watched him walk in before heading over to YG's place. As you arrived and got to your room, picked out an oversized shirt and some sweats then headed to the bathroom to shower. Once finished with your shower and changing, you dried your hair decided to look online for some places to check out for a while before heading to bed for the night.

As the days passed, you finally got a place for yourself and got your things moved in. You managed to persuade your uncle to let Team B have the day off and much to your dismay, he refused each time you begged until you decided to strike a deal with him. Because of your efforts, the next day Team B came over to help you with your things and decorate the place. The seven of you took a while to set everything up but by the end of the day, your place looked like it had always been inhabited.

"Kids, do you want to go out to eat or should I make something?" You asked looking at the six of them sprawled out all over your living room.

"Make something!" They all chorused loud enough to hear through the pillows or cushions their faces were on.

You nodded with a smile and walked over to your room to grab your wallet and phone. "I'm heading out for food before the supermarket closes."

"Jinhwan Hyung will go with you!" B.I exclaimed pushing Jinhwan to get up and go with you.

"Araso." You chuckled as Jinhwan slipped on his shoes and followed you out.

Once the five remaining members heard the door close, they all immediately got up and started decorating your place with streamers and balloons.

"Is Noona okay with surprises?" Donghyuk asked then added, "Don't you remember what happened last time we surprised her in the practice studio for her birthday?"

"Ah...That was funny." Junhwae laughed. "I still can't believe she threw her phone at you!"

"It hurt! Noona really knows how to defend herself!" Donghyuk complained.

Bobby laughed and replied, "Let's just hope Noona is okay with it now then and won't risk almost breaking another phone."

Yunhyung laughed and said, "If she throws a fit or hits me, I'm blaming you all."

"Noona isn't like that. She'll laugh and thank us." B.I grinned in pride.

"Of course you would know." Bobby chuckled, suggestively nudging B.I.

"I'm surprised that you two aren't childhood lovers or that kind of thing." Yunhyung casually mentioned.

B.I shook his head and shivered in disgust at the thought of you and him dating. "That would never happen. After growing up with her, you won't be able to see her as a lover. She's too motherly."

"But how can you not think she's hot?" Junhwae nonchalantly questioned.

B.I blankly stared at him before whacking Junhwae. "Don't say that."

Bobby burst out in laughter and fell to the floor laughing. When he finally calmed down, he advised, "You shouldn't talk about Noona that way in front of him. He's really protective of her."

"Do you guys know who the closest people to her are other than us?" Donghyuk asked curiously.

"Other than us... No one really... Ah! Yuna-ssi! She's closer to Kim Yuna." Bobby exclaimed in remembrance.

The rest of the guys chorused in remembrance. "That's right. Cheon is best friends with Yuna..."

"When do you think she'll introduce finally us?" Yunhyung asked hoping it would be soon.

"We just have to wait for it." B.I chuckled, not really knowing the answer himself.

About half an hour passed and you and Jinhwan came back from the supermarket. As soon as you stepped in the house, the five members jumped up and exclaimed, "Welcome home!!!"

You jumped from shock, but then laughed and chimed, "Thanks guys, but you know you're cleaning this up."

"Yeh!" The guys agreed while nodding.

You smiled and looked at all of them before asking, "Who's idea was it to do this?"

All of them pointed at B.I who sheepishly smiled.

"Aigo~ My Hanbini~" You chimed with a huge grin on your face as you handed the groceries to Junhwae to chase B.I who ran away from you knowing that you’d do something he wouldn’t want.

Everyone laughed before Jinhwan and Junhwae stared to head off towards the kitchen to put away the groceries.

"Yah...Cheon, what will you be making?" Yunhyung asked as both B.I and you ran past him.

"What do you guys want?" You asked them tackling B.I and smothered him in a hug then kissed his cheek.

"Ugh! Noona!" B.I exclaimed as the guys laughed and answered, "Anything you want."

"Andwae! Don't say that!" B.I exclaimed frantically knowing exactly what you want to eat.

Jinhwan laughed and said, "Bulgogi it is, Cheon."

You immediately got off of B.I and headed to the kitchen while chiming, "Yay! I'll get ready!"

B.I groaned and exclaimed, "Noona! Did you gain weight?!"

"Molla. I could've. Why? Am I heavy now?" You laughed not really caring about his question.

"Yeh!" B.I immediately answered earning a whack from Bobby. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"This is why you've been single. You shouldn't mention a woman's weight! Whether or not it's Noona!" Bobby rolled his eyes at B.I.

You laughed from the kitchen and replied, "Bobby-ah, it's fine. I'm happy how I am. People should be proud of themselves and love their body no matter how much they weight or how they look."

Jinhwan walked over to the guys and sat on the couch then commented, "Cheon, you really are an angel. It makes me wonder why I haven't fallen for you."

"We all know the reason why." You laughed, shaking your head at him.

"So Noona... What do you think of a man who treats you well?" Donghyuk asked curiously.

"The best kind of man. A real man knows how to treat women right." You answered with a smile on your face.

"How about skinship? Are you okay with that?" Yunhyung asked with a brow raised in curiousity.

You nodded and added, "I'm okay with it. It just depends on the extent."

"What are your thoughts on a guy who is focused on his work more than you?" B.I asked trying to sound casual.

You were quiet for a second then answered, "I'm okay with that. As long as they have at least time for me once a month, I'm okay with it."

"Once a month?! Why not longer?" They all asked in shock.

You laughed and answered, "I'm focused on what I do as well and usually I'm in Taeneung practicing. So I never really have time anymore for anything. Especially since I have more competitions to attend."

They nodded in unde

Please log in to read the full chapter